"The Continuation"

I Ship Us

Continuation of "Fickle? Fice? F... fiction?!" 

It's short and written in, like, 15 minutes.

So, meh.


Tension was so thick in the air that Minwoo could’ve just stuck out his tongue and tasted it – maybe sneak in a gobble or two, the casserole Hyunseong made wasn’t exactly delish.

It was around night time and all members of Boyfriend were gathered at the dining table to eat Hyunseong’s rather poorly-cooked food. No one had the heart to criticize the guy’s cooking. He could get quite dramatic sometimes. That and everyone’s attention was focused on something else.

Jeongmin sat at one side of the table, cracking jokes and being completely oblivious to the atmosphere around him. Youngmin, who sat across Jeongmin, stared daggers at the latter and stabbed his veggies with a hint of hatred – not to the veggies, I mean, just to portray his anger to a certain someone. Kwangmin was wedge in between the two, sitting at the end of the table. His appearance was quite messy and he had this faint red tint colouring his cheeks. Hyunseong – ever the observant one – also thought he looked sort of… nervous, as if he’s expecting for something to blow.

No one knew what happened that morning. Hyunseong was busy outrunning psychopaths (coughfangirlscough), Minwoo used his sweet, sweet time spending Sistar’s well-earned money, and Donghyun, well, Donghyun had his ‘errands,’ however suspicious they seemed.

The lot only got back in the late afternoon, after having a bite to eat and got home to Youngmin lunging for a cheeky Jeongmin’s neck, being held back by a red-faced Kwangmin. Donghyun dismissed it, thinking it’s just a petty quarrel.

5 hours later, and he thinks they’re being stupid.

“I have enough of you two,” Donghyun declared suddenly, eyes glowering. Jeongmin stopped mid-rant, Youngmin turned to face Donghyun yet still glared at Jeongmin in the corner of his vision and Kwangmin only managed to look even more nervous. “I am the leader of this group and I demand to know what happened to the three of you this morning.”

Youngmin stood up from his chair and pointed an accusing finger at Jeongmin. “He stole Kwangmin’s ity.”

Somewhere in Germany, a cat died.*

Jeongmin kept quiet.

Kwangmin’s eyes bulged.

Hyunseong choked on his food.

Minwoo snickered.

Donghyun’s eyebrow twitched.

“What.”

“I am serious,” Youngmin said. “This -eating head did my younger, innocent twin brother against the kitchen counte –”

Donghyun, Minwoo and Hyunseong silmutaneously pushed their plates away as if poisoned.

Minwoo groaned. “Nice of you to say that after I ate three quarters of the crap.”

“Hey!”

Donghyun held his hand up, signalling silence for the BAMF** to talk. He then slowly turned his gaze towards Jeongmin. “Is it true Jeongmin?” he asked simply.

Jeongmin, obviously scared, chanced a glance at Kwangmin who fervently shook his head and then turned back to Donghyun, expression bold. “Yes,” he answered, “I did.”

A gasp.

“Oh, Hyunseong-hyung, do you have to make everything more dramatic than it already is?” Minwoo face-palmed.

Donghyun’s gaze held on, as if waiting for Jeongmin to continue. It took him a second but he got it. “And I don’t regret it. I tripped the first time I met him and I’ve been falling since. For his beauty, his personality and those adorable little quirks of his, for – God, just everything from the top of his perfect hair to his cute sixth toe***, I am not afraid to say that I love you Jo Kwangmin, I love you from the bottom of my heart.”

Kwangmin’s face was blazing. Youngmin stood, gaping at the scene unfolding before his eyes. He only managed a small squeak when Jeongmin leaned forward and pressed a chaste kiss upon Kwangmin’s rosy lips.

Minwoo and Hyunseong were already aww-ing at the scene, the former stealthily snapping pics for future blackmailing.

Donghyun had a fond smile on his lips. “… And, Kwangmin; did you… like it?”

“U-uh, y-y-yeah, I li-liked it.”

Donghyun kept silent after that, confusing the others who continued to stare at him expectantly.

“What? Are all of you waiting for me to pronounce them married or something? Cuz I –”

“Glad to have your blessing, o’ wise one. We’ll be upstairs having our honeymoon now,” Jeongmin chirruped loudly, half-dragging-carrying Kwangmin along with him.

Minwoo turned to Hyunseong, eyebrows waggling. “Wanna… eavesdrop?”

In a blink of an eye, they were gone, leaving behind a dissatisfied Youngmin and satisfied Donghyun.

“Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung,” the blonde whined. “You only made it worse!”

Donghyun started heading towards the sink, back facing Youngmin. “Oh, shush, I know of your kinks, Youngminnie, and I wouldn’t call you such a saint.”

Youngmin could only crawl under the table in embarrassment. 


* this is totally irrelevant. It's 4 in the morning here, and I get whacko when I lack sleep.

** BAD MOTHER ER, this is what Donghyun prides himself as (if you read my other fic, he pawns all of them)

*** yes, in this fic, Kwangmin has a sixth toe. My fic, my rules. I could even bend the laws of physics if I wanted to.

And with that, till next time, ladies, gentleman, whatever else you are (yes, this will be my resign thingy from now)