Punished

Erased Memories

Taeyeon POV~

*BEEP* I heard my phone sound, as I walked over to my bedside and picked it up.
It was a text message. I opened and my eyes widened.




 
Without knowing, I started to smile to myself. I felt my cheeks get red and hot.
Of course I had no plans this afternoon, I thought to myself.

I got dressed and ate my breakfast. I looked at the clock! It was 7:05. School starts at 7:00. Oh no, the teacher's going to kill me if I'm late! I swung my backpack onto one shoulder and set off. I missed the bus, so I ran to school. That took almost 10 more minutes of my precious time!

When I got there, I was a total mess. I managed to get into the school without anyone noticing, but I couldn't sneak into the classroom. "You're 15 minutes late, Taeyeon." I heard the teacher behind me say.
..

"Taeyeon-sshi! Out in the hallway and puts your arms up! (Note: This is how Koreans were punished at school, because putting your arms up made your arms tired and weak.

As I was about to leave, I saw Leeteuk, trying to keep himself from laughing.

When I get out of school, you're dead.


Students stared at me in the hallway, walking by, and I just held my head down.

I waited for hours, until it was finally over. My arms were wobbly and weak from the punishment. That was so embarassing.
As I got my stuff, and attempted to leave, I felt a someone grab my arm. Great timing. I just made my arms so tired, and now someone is making it even worse. I turned around and saw a smirk. I looked up and saw Leeteuk. "So, how was it?" He asked me.

"H-How wa...." My words trailed off. My eyes widened, and I grinded my teeth. Seriously? The least he could do was comfort me!

"YAH!!" I shouted at him.
He stuck on finger to his ear. "Aish.. so loud.." I heard him mutter.

"Bwoh?!" I was fuming. Then suddenly, I decided to let this go. I put on a forced smile. "Okay, then I won't go to the dinner date tonight with you." I said, and stuck my tongue out at him.
He stood there blankly.

Leeteuk POV~
Did she just ditch our plans for tonight?
I sighed.

Well, Taeyeon, two can play that game. I said, and grinned. I'm going to make you go no matter what.

I saw Taeyeon walk to the bus stop, and I followed her. We both stared at each other, and didn't talk. Taeyeon was still mad, but I wasn't. I was very excited to see what her reaction would be tonight.

 

-MEANWHILE-
 

(NO POV~)

Hyuna and Lee Joon were getting alone perfectly fine.

Lee Joon was pinching Hyuna's cheeks, and Hyuna was blushing crazy.
Taeyeon walked over and just stood there and stared. Why can't Leeteuk just be that nice to me?

"Oh please.. It hurts when he pinches my cheeks!" Hyuna said shyly with aegyo.

Hyuna suddenly spoke up again with spirit, this time. "Taeyeon! I heard that you were going out tonight with Leeteuk!" Taeyeon scoffed.
"Never! Not in a million years until he apologizes to me!" She stomped her feet and scrambled out of the room.

Hyuna laughed. "What was that all about?"

"Ah.. Young love.." Lee Joon smiled. He turned around and grabbed Hyuna and pulled her out of the school. "Come on! I'll take you home!" He led her to a motorcycle.
Hyuna closed her eyes for a second.  Before she knew it, she was on the motorcycle. Lee Joon had just picked her up and placed her on his motorcycle.

He got on and put on her helmet for her. She was still a little bit stunned.

"Hang on. " He told her.

She grasped his waist and held on for her dear life.

I hope this is over soon. She thought to herself squeezing her eyes shut.