Point Three

Black and White Angels

"---Heavenly Portal!! I, Kanazuki Akiriko, command you to open up and Let the 4 Elites pass through!!" 

At a bling of light, a door appeared, glowing on top of that. 

"As same as usual huh Aki~" Kirito pat the said latter's shoulder with a smile. Kazuto and Daisuke gave him a thumbs up.

Akiriko muttered a thanks softly. "Anyway, let's go"

At the word, the four pass through the door. As the went through, a blinding light shone, and Poof. They are now on Heaven. The place where angels lives. The place was lively where all the others Angels lived a cheerful life. Same as the human world. Children playing and running around, adults strolling around.

"It's been awhile huh~"

"Yep. And it hasn't change at all"

"Should we stroll for a while before finding H.A?" 

"Why not? Let's~" 

And they walked down the busy street. Unlike the human world that's busy with cars, this place is busy with Angels! Fallens or not. It's very crowded. They ran into a group of playing children the knew very well. Their younger sibling! Ok well not really. The 4 teens use to play with these kids all the time.

"AHH!!! It's Aki-nii* and the others!!" One of them shouted. And, a stempede of them came running towards them and tackled them.

"Buuuwaaa!!!" 

Kazuto now's enjoying himself as they continue crushing them. As for Daisuke, well. He's pissed.

"Get off me you ty brats!!" Daisuke shouted. But to no valid since the children know him very well and know that he's just saying it. 

"Alright guys! You're heavy!! Please get off now!! Aki's dead already!" Kirito shouted next when he saw Akiriko's out.

And so, a lot of shouting, whining, laughing and so on, the children finally got off them, much to their relief... Or not. One by one, they threw thousands of questions at them.

Even if they try to calm them down, they aren't listening at all! So they have no choice but to comply. As right time that Daisuke's about to faint, a voice called them. 

"Kirito-senpai**!!!"

They turned to the voice as the kids silent themself. The voice belongs to a blonde teenager with also black wings.

"Oh Syo. What's wrong?"

Syo, or know as Kurusu Syo, ran towards them while panting like a mad man.

"Whoah calm down. Take a deep breathe" 

Did as he told, Syo finally calmed. "Kirito-senpai! The H.Q requires you four there A.S.A.P!!!" 

The four teen raises eyebrows and change expression. Only one question's on their head now 'Why?' They nodded at each other.

"Understood. We will go there now. For the time been.........." Kirito said and a evil smirk came across his face. It's seems like his younger twins know it as well. "Take care of this kiddos~ Bye~!" 

They took off before Syo could even protest. He sigh as the kids whine that Akiriko and the others were gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-H.Q[Head Quarters of the Angels and Fallens]-

Landed in front of the gate, Daisuke and the others were absolutely dumbfounded. The place were highly guarded with a humogous amound of guards!! Never in their whole live they have seen the H.Q guarded with soldiers that tightly. Something must had happen during their absent in the human world.

"Stop. Outsiders are not allow in this building! Even the Fallens!" One of the soldiers said as he swung his sword in front of the 4 Fallens as they tried to walk into the building.

"What?!" Daisuke shouted.

"We were summonded here!" Kirito explained, or not.

"No means no! Now back off before I capture you!"

"Hah!??! But- !!"

"No buts!!" 

"Stop it" a foreign voice cut through the arguement between the guard and the Fallens.

"! Kazugaya-sama!!"

"Father!" The twins shouted at the sight of a mid age man in teal and dark blue robe-like shirt. 

The guard were extremely shock that the two twins were this man's sons. "Let the 4 boys in"

"Y-y-yes!'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok~! Done.............. pheww.... I am surely crazy............ One by one, different characters pop out....... I don't even know what the hell I'm doing anymore.. Or maybe yes....

Anyways.......................

I'm sorry for grammers, Spellings, etc. etc. mistake ok?

*-Nii or Onii-san or Aniki  = In japanese, means Older brother.

*Senpai = Japanese word refering to an Upperclassmen.

Ok.... 

Til next time neh~!