Signs of the End

Not Dead Yet

     A quick swift reload should be able to finish this group up without a problem, good thing I picked up this M16.  I reload just in time to blow through some zombies, leaving a trail of brains, blood, and guts around the room.  The blood splats unto my face, nothing out of the ordinary, I take a second to admire the amazing graphics of  "Killin Zombies Everyday 2", they got the blood right, the game content was amazing, but the guts were kind of cheesy, something was missing. After a quick match online with Jeremy, I turn the console off, it took an anormous amount of effort to get off the couch and actually manually turn it off, I cant believe I lost the remote control. Depression sinks in immediatly as I turn off the game, I use it mostly as a destraction from my real problems, or maybe im just over reacting, I can never be sure. The tentions of reality start to sink in, and I already feel ten pounds heavier. Better be off to bed, I want to be able to actually wake up in the morning and not act like a zombie. I surprising fall alseep easily, and wake up just as easy,  the alarm is conviently located across the room, which means I have to actually get off my bed and turn it off, a stragedy I learned fast. 

 

     A quick journy to my school leaves me strolling into the front door with Jeremy, during which we were discussing who actually did better in our late match last night, " Dude, you're a Garbage noob, think about how many times I had to save you "I  tried to explain to the simple minded fool. "But dude, I had like 40 more kills than you" He protests, " Because I was to busy saving your , I didnt get as many kills!" Thats when I noticed Jeremys girlfriend approach, "Alright Peace noob", " Yeah Peace Jeremy, you're so garbage" . I decided it was best to give them some time alone, why not? After I said most of my hello's to people, Which mostly start with "Sup " Dont ask me why, thats just how must people adress eachother at my school, I start making my way over to 1st period phyics. Its not that I dislike phyics, I respect it and want to learn it but I find it more difficult than my other subjects, plus our teacher is a character without a doubt.