Chapter 54

Stand By Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eli's P.O.V:

 

I took another deep breath. "Hyo Jin, i..." I didnt get to say anything else, because there was a knock on our door. "Who the hell is it this late?" I said as i went over to the door and opened it. To my surprise Big Bang was standing there. Well, except for G-Dragon. "What are you doing here so late?"
"Who is knocking on the door at this hour?" Soohyun said as the rest of the members, except Dongho came out of their room.
"We're sorry that we're coming over here so late, but we really need to talk to Kiseop" Seungri said and looked over at Kiseop.
"About what?" Kiseop said and walked up to them.
"What are you, Yoo Ara and G-Dragon planning?"
"What? What are they talking about, Kiseop?" Hoon looked at Kiseop.
"It's nothing" He replied while looking down.
"Kiseop... we know that the three of you are planning something, something horrible and you need to tell us what it is before it happens" T.O.P said.
"I dont know exactly what he is planning..."
"But you do know something, right?" Daesung asked.
"All i know is... that he plans on... doing something to... Kevin".
"WHAT?!" Me, Hyo Jin and the rest of U-KISS screamed out.

 

Just then T.O.P's phone called and he picked it up and walked away from the rest of us.

 

"Why we're you even working together with G-Dragon and Yoo Ara?!" AJ screamed at him. "After all that they did to Kevin?!"
"It's complicated!" He screamed back at them. Just then Dongho came in holding Mr. Oppa and he was rubbing his eyes.
"What is all the shouting about?" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter