You're My Muse

You're My Muse

Never have I met a girl like you.

 

For me, you are the epitome of perfection.

 

With that stunning eye smile of yours, I know I am not in your league.

 

I'm just a simple girl with a simple life.

 

Working my off just to eat, at the same time providing income for my poor family and also juggling with my education. 

 
 
So, to even think that you will ever talk to me, is just a wishful thinking...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Or so I thought. 
 
...
 
It all started when I got bullied by your fans.
 
 
 
They kinda knew I like you and perhaps they think I did not deserve to like you.. But how did they know...? Beat me. 
 
 
 
You helped me up and wiped away some dirts on my face. It was a blissful feeling though I have to contained my excitement, obviously.
 
 
 
You brought me to the infirmary and tend my wounds.
 
 
 
Oh, you even warned your fans about hurting me- or people in general- and they really listen to their Goddess.
 
 
 
Ah... Thank you my angel...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We talk more often after that incident.
 
 
 
Well, not really talk but more like exchanging greetings and smiles. So yeah...  I'm happy with just that.
 
 
 
We had a real talk after I found you at the park near my house, around half an hour before midnight.
 
 
 
You were crying alone because you had a fight with your father hours before.
 
 
 
I wrapped my jacket on your body and lend my shoulder for you to cry on. You wetted my shirt with your tears, not that I mind it. We talked about your problem and I give you some advices.
 
 
 
I then send you home afterwards and saw your father waited outside your house with a worried face, you ran to your father and hugged him tightly. 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry Daddy.. I'm sorry.." Your voice muffled as you pressed your face onto your father's chest, while your father just your hair lovingly.
 
 
 
Your father then looked at me and he gave me a smile as a thank you. I understood immediately and smiled back at him. I took my leave seconds after.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You thanked me the day after with that beautiful eye-smile of yours. I was mesmerized obviously. Hehehe~
 
 
 
Well, getting scolded my my overly matured little sister was surely worth it if I'm going to get rewarded with your eye-smile the next day. You just have this kind of effect to me. Everything for you is worth it for me, that's how deeply I am in love with you. 
 
 
 
After that incident, we talked more often. not just greetings. And when the examinations are near we will sometimes meet at the school library and study together. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Graduation came and I finally manage to hold my Degree on my hands. Yep, Degree in Business. That's my course. I hope with this certificate I can help my family and give them a better life. 
 
 
 
Aside from that, obviously everything that start will end. Same goes to you and I. Meeting you was the best memories of my life. Every second I spent with you are treasures that I will hold till I die. If there's fate for us to meet, then we shall meet again. Also...
 
 
 
Thank you for being there. Eventhough you never realize that you're my muse for everything, still....
 
 
 
 
Thank you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And I Love You, Tiffany Hwang.
 
 
...
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Taetae... What are you doing?" Tiffany asked her girlfriend who's been busy typing onto her laptop. 
 
 
 
"Typing about my muse." The latter replied casually.
 
 
 
"Your muse? Who is it?" Tiffany asked again while crossing her arms. There's a hint of jealousy in her voice. She frowned more when she got no replies from her girlfriend. "Hmmph~"
 
 
 
Taeyeon finally turned her head towards her sulking girlfriend. Tiffany had her back facing Taeyeon and a cute pout plastered on her face. She chuckled a little then put aside her laptop after saving her stuff. She then wrapped her arms on her girlfriend's slender waist and kissed her neck. 
 
 
 
"Yah mushroom~ I'm sorry for ignoring you.. Not gonna do it again, I promise~"
 
 
 
"Who is your muse?"
 
 
 
"Aigoo... You still don't know? It's you of course!"
 
 
 
Turning her head facing her girlfriend, Tiffany showed her stunning eye-smile and half-shouted, "Really, Taetae?"
 
 
 
"Yes, really... You're my muse, Tiffany Hwang."
 
 
 
Feeling it was the right time, Taeyeon slowly captured Tiffany's luscious lips. The sweet innocent kiss turned to a hot passionate kiss when both of their favourite words were said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I Love You Tiffany Hwang"
 
 
 
"I Love You Too Kim Taeyeon"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Fany-ah...."
 
 
"Yes Taetae?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Let's get married"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
The end~~~
Hope you enjoy, dearest Locksmiths.
Please excuse any mistakes.
 
Thank you for reading this humble short drabble/one-shot.
Do comment and Subscribe!~~~~~