Gate To The North

Detective Yunho's Casebook

I was driving alone in the jeep as usual, currently to the north direction. Today, i can be noticed easily. I was wearing a simple black t-shirts and pair of jeans with a black sneakers and a black backpack on the back seat of the car. I was planning to look as simple as i can be, driving across to the north, the forbidden country [for us, South Korean people]

FInally, the gate to North Korea was seen and i use my caps on and prepare the fake passport i had in process before the mission; before i came here.

\\\

name

Roberto Calvin

Birthdate

26 October 1983

... ...

... ...

\\\

They checked my backpack and my car diligently but i was smart enough to know that this would happened. "Thank You." i said with english as soon as they finish checking things up. I closed the window and smiled. At least acting like someone from Italy is not bad at all.

From now on, as usual, i will start this mission off with setting a temporary base. I dialed someone on the phone and quickly drove to the opposite way.

 

Kim Jaejoong's POV

It has been a while since Yunho called me. No, i mean Roberto Calvin. I had done preparing lunch for him and now i'm typing this in my room to give out some information he might needed later.

 

\\\

M8CX9YUI994CFG << C-EMB-FG-01

GH779KEAIN861L << C-EMB-BG-03

.............. << C-EMB-NG-00 >> UNIDENTIFIED <<

FE89MUR331HULO << C-EMB-SG-02

 

Code :

1. on the north door the code cannot be broken. Use a special material for the programme that have been well known only in North Korea (spec. them)

2. No one was guarding the C-EMB-BG-03

\\\

 

I save the document just as my long friend arrived. I called my sister, Kim Jae Mi to come to my house since she was also a secret agent for South Korea that have been living here for 6 years as a spy. She said she would come right away and i went down to opened the door for my best friend.