I'm in Love

Nichkhun One-Shot Collection

I'm in Love by: Narsha

Starring: Nichkhun & You.


 

It's been 4 years since you and Nichkhun starts dating, everything went well for the both of you. Even Nichkhun is a busy stars along with 2PM member, you've been a patient and understanding girlfriend and Nichkhun is very thankful having you in his life. 

You open you're eyes slowly and see the face of your handsome prince charming, a soft smiles appeared on your face as you reach out to trace his eyebrow, his close eyes, nose and lastly his soft lips that you always want to kiss. Seeing him sleeping like this beside you it's like a dream come true, Nichkhun Horvejkul of 2PM every girl would die just to be in your shoe. You lift his hand off your waist and gently put it on his side, pecks his lips before getting off the bed. You walks to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth.

You look at yourself on the mirror, you smiles seeing his white shirt that you're wearing. You can still smell his manly but sweet perfume that you give to him on his birthday last month. After brushing your teeth, you tie your long curl hair in a messy ban, as you walks to the kitchen to make something to eat. 

Wearing you're couple pink bunny apron that you two bought when you two start living in one roof. You walks to the fridge to looks for ingredient, today you will make fried rice for him. You take out the left over rice from the fridge, eggs, green pea, bacon and ham. You first make a heart shape fried egg then, you starts working on the fried rice, when suddenly a familiar pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist from behind, knowing who is it. You're day already completed after hearting his sweet voice. "Good morning baby~" He softly whisper agaisnt your ear, making you blushes. You light turn your head to the side to look at him. "Good morning oppa, how's your sleep?" You asked as you went back on your cooking. 

"It's wonderful, cause I dream about you" He states as he inhale your sweet scent.

You turn around to place the big bowl of fried rice on the table along with the heart shape egg and hot coffee. "Really?" You chuckles as he nodded his head like a little kid, a bright smile appeared on your face seeing his cute aeygo. "That's so sweet of you oppa~" You said as you was about to sit across from him when he suddenly pulled you on his lap making you blushes. "Oppa?"

"Can you feed me baby?" He asked looking up at you. 

You chuckles at his childishness and pecks his soft lips "Arraso oppa~" You starts feeding his as he eat it all, feeding yourself once in a while.

After a sweet loving breakfast Nichkhun need to go to his schedule. "I need to go baby, I'll see you tonight okay?" He said as he pressed his lips against your, just like the first time his lips touch yours there's butterflies on your stomach. "Take care oppa, I'll be waiting" You smiles and waves.

You were cleaning your and his bedroom when you see the pink scrap book on the box under the bed along with your other important stuff, you sat on the bed as your fingers trace the lettering on the front cover of the scrap book. 'Sweet memory'

Opening it bring back the sweet memory that you share with Nichkhun for 4 years. Flashbacks rush on your head, it's just like it all happened yesterday, when you first met Nichkhun at the supermarket with Junho, when both of your eyes met each other, you both that you found you're other half. It feels like a dream you only see him that time and so does to him, he only see you and nothing else. It was a disppointed when interrupt the both of you making you guys go back into reality. That day when him and Junho leave, you never thought you will ever see him again. Until you two bumped each other at your favorite italian restaurant.

You didn't know that he felt the same way to you, you thought you will be just a female on his list. You never thought that he will dedicate his life for you.

 

The time come you will going to meet Nichkhun at the restaurant where asked you're number and where he asked you to be his girlfriend, that restaurant been a signifant of your love to each other. Today Nichkhun asked you to go to the cafe as he have a surprise for you. You wear the pink dress he buy for you, you check the time 6:45. Looking at yourself in the mirror for the last time before taken your bag and left your apartment.

You arrive at the cafe, you bite your bottom lip seeing the 'close' sign on the door. You were about to call Nichkhun to tell about it when Yoonji one of the staff open the door for you. 

"~~~~~~ Come in" She said

"But aren't the shop clo~"You were cut off when she pulled you inside, darkness welcome you as you step inside. "Yoonji where are you going?" You asked when she let go of your hand, suddenly you heard someone play the piano, you turn around to see the light on the mini stage of the restaurant turn on and you see Nichkhun playing, you cupped your mouth with hand when you heard his angelic voice as he starts to sing "I'm in Love" while looking at you in the eyes. 

You're eyes didn't left his as well, as you're eyes start to glitter with your tears that threaten to fall down. As soon as the song ended, Nichkhun get up take the bouquet of red roses that he bought earlier as he walks towards you. "Oppa~ didn't missed something special occassion? I don't think it's our anniversary cause tha~" You were cut off with his lips. 

"Do we need special occassion for me to spent time with my girl?" Nichkhun asked. "For you" He added as he hand you the bouquet. "Let's eat baby I'm hungry" You nods you head as he lead the both of you on the table. "A candle light dinner" You said looking at him. 

The two of you enjoy the romantic dinner that he prepared. When it's time for dessert Yoonji place a chocolate moose cake in front of you. You take a tease on you're caken when you felt something hard, you take it out from your mouth to see a diamond ring, you look up at Nichkhun who was staring at you the whole time. "Oppa?" You don't know what to say, as you were stuck in place, Nichkhun smiles as he stood up take the ring from your hand wipe it withe the table napkin before kneeling down in front of you.

"~~~~~, it's been 4 years since we start dating and I know for sure that I want you to spent the rest of my life with. Will you marry me?" He asked with a hopeful smiles on his face. A tears rolled down on your cheek at his sudden proposal.

"Oppa oh my god.. yes~" You smiles as he place the ring on your ring finger.

"I love you ~~~~~~" He said as he wipe your tears before pressing his lips against yours.

"I love you too, Nichkhun Horvejkul" You mumbles between the passionate kissed as you wraps your arms around his neck.

 

 

 

10/23/2012 | 12:00AM