it's you

Movie's NOT Over

This is enough.
You and I are separated again.

 

 

 

Today is Saturday.

 

Zico slowly opens his eyes. He yawned. His head feel so heavy. Do not say that he has flu fever. He hate it. He’s rubbing the eyes while sat on the bed. He could not remember what was happened last night except that girl shared her umbrella with him.

Zico stopped.

*Wait. Her?*

His eyes wild looked around.

“Where is here? It is not my room!” Zico jumped in shocked.

The room looks so tidy and clean. Everything in a good arrangement.  The wallpaper with green soft color.  At the corner have a study table with a set of computer. Just simple but no photo frame..at everywhere. So, he can’t describe who is the owner of this room. Of course, not from one of Block B because he knew every of them.

The door suddenly opens.

“Oo..are you already wake up?” asked Hana, also in surprise look. She brings together some clothes for Zico.

“You?!”

“Yes, me. Why? Come on. Go wash and go down for breakfast.” said Hana while heading the clothes towards Zico. “Please wear this if you don’t mind. It’s belong to my brother but I think it’s okay for you. I’ll wait for you at the downstairs.”

“But..wait.. I still..”

The door closed.

Zico sighed. “What was happened last night?”

 

 

After get wash and wearing new clothes, Zico walks slowly to the downstairs. His nose can smell something nice. He also can hear someone voices, chatting to each other.

“Hana’s family? Oh my God! What am I supposed to do if they asked about me?”

“Oh..Jiho. You’re woke up. Come here. Breakfast together.” An old man that he never seen before waved to him from dining table.

Another old woman just smiled to him.”Good morning, kid. Have a nice sleep?” She asked.

Zico just nodded in blur. He confused. That couple act familiar with him and they knew his real name ‘Jiho’!

Hana comes with glass of water and put on the table.

“Honey tea for you. You have high fever last night. I don’t know your home so, I just dragged you into mine.” Hana pulled a chair beside him.

“Who are they? Your parents?” Zico whispered.

Hana lifted her head to look at Zico but both are surprise because they’re just in inches before their lips crash together.

Zico cleared his throat. Awkward.

But Hana act cold like nothing.

“Introduce..my grandpa..and my grandma.. that’s it. They’re already knew about you.” Said Hana before continue eating her breakfast.

Grandpa and grandma give a sweet smile to Zico. Zico smiled back Awkward again.

“Forgive her attitude. Sometimes, she always is being rude. But trust me, she’s a good girl.” Grandma winked.

“Grandma..Don’t talk nonsense in front him. You will scared him”

“Aigoo..this kid. Arasso..arasso.. You always defend your boyfriend no matter what.” Grandma sulked.

Hana smirked.

Zico blinked. *Boyfriend? Me?* He looked at Hana to get more explanations but no respond from her..

“Please always come here. This house are so bored because only have elders. This girl always busy with her things. “Grandpa starts complaint.

Hana shot a glance towards her grandpa but he just grinned.

Maybe today is weird but do not know why Zico feel warm. He chuckled when saw this family. *But where is her parents?*

 

Zico sat on the bench at the garden. Grandma so busy with her flowers while grandpa busy helps his wife. Zico want to give hands but this couple does not need it.

After the breakfast, Zico was on his way to go back home when they’re refused to let him go. They need him. Hana do not say anything before she’s leaving for other things.

It’s really weird.

He agrees without any reluctant. He feel like to know more about this family..and also the cold Hana. She do not talk too much like her grandparents.

Sometimes, he feels Hana is the one he known before. His Hana but sometime he feels that she is the different one.

“Grandma..can I ask you something?”

Grandma stopped her job and looked at Zico.

“Hana said she has a brother but why until now, why I can’t see him?”

Not just grandma, but her husband also looks in shocked. They are face suddenly become sad.

“He was stayed at the hospital.. a year ago.. Their home was burning on Christmas Eve .She and her brother are the only one who survives at the accident..Their parents couldn’t be saved.”

Zico dumbfounded.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

Hana go back home with frustrated. Zico are not coming. He really not. She was wait for him for five hours at the park but..

“We’re really broke up. He’s mean it. He left me behind. I hate oppa..he should be hear my explanation first. I’m not cheating on him. I love him. I really love him. But why? He’s only care about his friends..”

Hana stopped walking when she heard someone screams so loud and saw something burning.

Her eyes widen.

Her body shivering.

Slowly she steps on before running towards her house.

She shook her head, unbelief.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…………….” She cried and screamed.

“MUMM…. DADDD….. NOOOO…PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME…”

“Hey…someone please catch that girl! She runs towards the burning house!”

“PLEASE LET ME GO…PLEASE… I WANT TO SAVE MY PARENTS. PLEASEE…MUMM..DADDD..PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE..PLEASE….I’M SORRY. I’M GOING BACK HOME LATE…I’M SORRY…PLEASE…DONGSAENG…WHERE ARE YOU?? DONGSAENG..PLEASE DON’T LEAVE NOONA ALONE… PLEASE EVEYONE…PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY FAMILY…PLEASE HELP ME…I’M WRONG..PLEASE FORGIVE ME. DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE..BRING ME TOGETHER..”

Hana screamed like crazy girl. She almost enters the burning house before… everything become blank.

 

Zico wipe his tears. He feels sorry to Hana. He is a bad boyfriend. His family wants to move to Seoul but he’s not dare to tell her. He worried that she will find another boyfriend if he’s not beside her anymore.

Lately, Hana act strange. She always busy.

She always ignores his calls. Never replied his texts.

She always said tired when ask for a date.

She becomes cold to him.

She also becomes more hot-temper girl.

One day..they’re fight.

It’s not his intention but he’s the one who asked for breakup. He feel jealous without no reason and scared to lose her but this stupid mouth…

He leaves to the Seoul on Christmas Eve. For sudden moved. He thought he can celebrate the Christmas Eve with Hana but he can’t…

After a few days, he gets a text from a friend at old school. Hana was dead.. her house was burning on Christmas Eve.

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

Hana smiled.

“Good morning,Zelo..Noona come again today.”

A young boy lay down on the hospital bed give no responds toward her words..like always.

It's already a year.

 

 

“Can I ask one more thing?”

“Ermm…”

“How did you know my name is Jiho? Because usually I will introduce myself as Zico to the person who first time I meet to.”

They’re raise their brow.

“You’re Hana’s boyfriend, right? She always talked about you before the incident. I remember you because she had showed us your photo. But after the incident, she lost her memories for months because of trauma until now she not fully recover.  We’re feel worried at first because everything was burning together with the house. But when last night when she come back home with you.. I think she fully recovers.”

Grandma nodded.

“What? B-but  I thought she was dead..” Zico stuttered.

“Almost..but that’s what people thought.  We bring together her and her brother to here. Seoul. They are under our guardian now..”

“But.. what are you doing here too? I thought..” suddenly grandpa feel curious too.

“I moved to Seoul with my family… a year ago…on Christmas Eve..” Zico’s face fell.

“Thats mean..”

“Yeah..you’re right. I moved on the day when Hana’s house was burning. I don’t know about that. I really don’t know. We’re fight. I’m the worst one. I was broke up our relationship a few days before..”

“WHAT???”

 

 

“Zelo-ah..you know what? Noona met him again… Jiho oppa. You will hate him, right? He’s the one reason why our mum and dad pass away. If that time.. noona heard on you. If that time.. noona would not stay longer at the park.. if that time.. noona go back home early… if that time.. noona not to stubborn to wait him… noona can save our parents and you will not wasting your life at here. I’m sorry, Zelo-ah. Please forgive me.”

*Please wake up soon, Zelo-ah. Noona feel lonely. You must wake up.. You would not let noona alone, right?. Noona promised.. noona will not be looking for him again. Noona promised.. Just please wake up.*