Final

Twists and Turns

 

 

It is too late now. Too late.

 

He hated himself for being stupid. Stupid because he was in denial, He can’t accept the fact that he was gay. He was a coward. He was Afraid. Afraid of what will other people might say. Now here he is, Looking miserable as ever.  I deserve this. If only I had the courage to say what I truly feel. Maybe I will not be like this. If only

He should be the one who waited for him in the isle while wearing his bridal gown. He should be the one  who exchanged vows with him. That was supposed to be him.

 

~~~~♫♫♫~~~

 

Meh! Sungmin oppa looks much younger than you. You look like you are in your thirties kyu! 

Shut up! At least I play starcraft way much better than your Sungmin oppa

Duh. Of course you’ll be better than him because you play till the sun comes up. That’s why your pimples keep on popping up. Ugly. Kyuhyun oppa is Ugly.

“YAH! LEE SUNKYU!.”

Kyuhyun starts to chase her around. Sunny then found someone to defend her when Sungmin arrived. Kyuhyun felt a pang on his chest when sunny back hugged Sungmin. Sungmin is a lucky bastard.

“Having another childish fight?” Sungmin asked as he pecked sunny’s lips.

 

Kyuhyun wanted to run. Run away from that sight. It was heartbreaking to see Sunny getting a kiss from another man.

He regrets introducing Sunny to Sungmin. If only he knew it would turn out like this, He shouldn’t have done that. Yes, He loves Sunny. He loves her oh-so-damn much.

 

Or so he thought?

 

~~~~♫♫♫~~~

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was awakened from his beloved sleep when the doorbell rang.

!  What do you want?! Kyuhyun said as he opened the door half asleep

“Is that the new way to say “Good Morning” to your friends?” Sungmin said sarcastically

“Owww. Sorry about that Min. Hi Sunny! Come in please”

“So what brings both of you here so early in the morning?” Kyuhyun asked as he places the cups of hot chocolate down.

“Oppa!  Isn’t It lovely?” Sunny said as she raised her hand and showed a ring to kyuhyun

“It is Sunny. It’s Beautiful” Kyuhyun said as she stares at the ring in awe.

“Sungmin got it for me! Look he also has the same one! Sunny said as she forced sungmin’s Hands up showing the similar ring that she has. Sungmin just giggled at Sunny’s cuteness

“Oh wow. That’s cool. S-so does that mean that you are already engaged?”” Kyuhyun said as he forced the words out of his mouth.

“Yes we are Kyu. We plan on getting married by December” Sungmin revealed as he entwine Sunny’s hand with his

Kyuhyun’s world completely shattered with that revelation. He didn’t expect it to come this early. But nevertheless he forced a smile on his face and said “Congratulations to you two!  You guys are really meant to be!”  the two just smiled at him. They continue to talk while Kyhyun’s heart continues to break.

Tears were already threatening to fall. He was afraid he might broke down so he spoke “Do you need anything else? I’m Kind of feeling sick so If you don’t mind, I’ll go first” Kyuhyun said mustering all the voice that he could use. “oh sure Kyu! Go ahead; we’ll just lock the door for you.” Sungmin said as he stood up. Kyuhyun muttered a soft ‘thank you’ before leaving.

When he was alone in his room, Tears started to flow out continuously. It hurts, So much for him to bear.  He cried and cried that day. He cried so much that it lulled him to sleep.

 

~~~~♫♫♫~~~

 

Everyone was smiling that day. They should be happy because it’s a wedding but there is this certain person who is currently not in the mood to be happy. Cho Kyuhyun is currently having heartbreak.

 

This is it. Sunny will never be his anymore. She’d never been mine anyways.  That thought came into his mind Yes, Sunny had never been his, from the very start Sunny is Sungmin’s not his. This is reality. He has to accept it no matter what.

 

“Oppa! Do I look beautiful?” Sunny came running into him in her wedding dress, breaking Kyuhyun’s trail of thoughts.

“No. You don’t look beautiful. You look Wonderful Sunshine” Kyuhyun said. Yes he means it. Sunny really looks stunning with that white dress and veil and her hair tied in a bun.  He just hopes that he’ll be the one who’ll wait for her in the isle.

The exchange of vows had started. The ‘I Do’s’ were exchange. Kyuhyun wanted to run away. He wanted to escape but he can’t. He is Sungmin’s best man. He can’t just run away. So he bottled up all the pain and endured it.

 

“You may now kiss the bride” Kyuhyun didn’t bother to look at the scene in front of him. It was devastating so much that a tear escaped from his eye. He quickly wiped it away. Afraid that someone may see him in his miserable state.

Unknown to kyuhyun. someone had seen him. Sungmin.

 

~~~~♫♫♫~~~

 

The wedding just finished. Kyuhyun went out and Sungmin followed him abruptly.

“Kyu, Is there something bothering you? You look distracted a while ago”  Sungmin said as soon as they stepped out of the hall. Kyuhyun was shocked but he chose to reply anyway.

“Nothing hyung. I was just thinking about some stuff.” Kyuhyun said as he tried to smile. But Sungmin sees something in his eyes. Something unusual. Was it hurt?Sadness? Or depression. Or maybe both?.

“Don’t fool me with that smile Kyu. I know there’s something wrong. Spill it out” Sungmin said as he faces kyuhyun with his puppy eyes. Kyuhyun can’t resist his cute hyung so he tells it to him. “I’m just brokenhearted hyung” He said it with a sigh.

“Oh Kyu! I’m sorry to hear that. Everything’s gonna be okay. You have me and Sunny by your side okay?” With that Sungmin pulled kyuhyun into a brotherly hug. Kyuhyun felt something different. The feeling wasn’t foreign for him.  It was when It dawned to him that maybe It wasn’t really Sunny whom he loves.

Everything hit him in a flash. Every time he was hurt, It wasn’t because of Sunny, It was for Sungmin. He loves Sungmin not Sunny.

“Shall we take a picture kyu? Me,you and Sunny?” Sungmin asked breaking Kyuhyun’s trail of thoughts.

“S-sure Hyung” Kyuhyun said while tering. Tears threatened to fallbut he held them back. Sungmin pulled kyuhyun with him. The three of them took their picture happily smiling. But behind Kyuhun’s smile lies a crushed heart continuously breaking

 

 

~~~~♫♫♫~~~

 

Why only now? Why am I so Stupid? I love you Sungmin Hyung. These thought were running on kyuhyun’s mind since he was driving home. His eyes are cloudy making it hard for him to see the path he was taking. Soon he stepped on the break when he can’t contain his tears. He took out the picture that he had taken with Sunny Ande Sungmin earlier. He ripped it into half and joined his and Sungmin’s part together.

 

“If only I knew earlier maybe I’m the one who receive your ‘I Dos’ If only Minnie. I love you”

 

END

 

~~~~♫♫♫~~~

 

PS: Sorry if its fail J

PPS: Sorry for the late update. Hope you enjoyed it

PPPS: Comments are welcomed anytime J