Cleaning Cage Nightmare

Ren's Hamster Cage Cleaning Adventure

Ren’s POV

I was chilling on the couch in my dorm well NUEST’s dorm but I was the only one here right now since the rest of the group were on their way to Finland for a much needed vacation. Yes I am going with them but just a little later since I had a solo photo-shoot this morning. So I will be leaving on a later flight.  

*ring ring ring*

I rolled my eyes, my cell phone was ringing, this meant getting up ehhhh the bother. I slowly got up and went over to the counter where I had placed my cell. It was my manger, what could he want?

“Hello?” I picked up.

“Hi Ren! I need you to do me a quick favor before you leave for Finland tonight.”

I rolled my eyes. Great more things to do before my vacation, can’t I catch a break? I forced a smile.

“Sure what is it?”

“I need you to run over to my house and clean my hamster Cappy’s cage I forgot to clean it before I left on my vacation to Hong Kong  and it really needs to be cleaned so before you go to Finland I need you to clean it, you know where I live, you have the key and remember if I find out you didn’t clean it no more vacations ever for you. Thanks bye ” he said hanging up.

I looked down at my phone in shock is he frickin serious???? Ugh!!!!!!!

Normal POV

Ren sat back down on the couch and threw a diva fit, "Aish! It had to be me!" He lazily got up and went to his room to look for the keys that the manager had left him.

Minutes later, the room he shared with Baekho and JR was a complete mess. Clothes on the floor, here and there. As he stopped throwing things everywhere he looked around the room and noticed the mess he had made.

He decided to call one of s.

The phone rang but nothing, "Ah, i'm going crazy here!" Suddenly, he remembered that the extra key was in Aron's and Minhyun's room.

He lightly hit his head with his fist, "I'm such a babo!" He hurried off to the other room and spotted it on top of one of the drawers.

Ren walked out from the building, and as he was halfway over to his manager's house it began to rain. He looked up and noticed the thunder.

Ren's POV

As I was halfway over to manager hyung's house, it began to rain. Just my luck.. I didn't even bother to check out the weather at all and here I am soaked and wet! Great, just great!

As I was at the street light waitng for my turn to cross, a big truck quickly went by and ending up making the whole puddle of water splash on me.

"What on earth did I do to deserve this?!" I yelled as people around me looked at me as if I was crazy.

I finally made it to my managers house. I walked up the long driveway to the front door, grabbing my key out of my pocket and putting it into the lock, I went into the house.

"Omo, this is a big house, he didn't even tell me which room the stupid rodent was in." I said to myself, great now I was talking to myself.

20 minutes later I found the hamster but not before I fell down the stairs, broke a vase on accident and accidently knocked over a end table.

I stared at the cage it was fairly small it had to levels, had a running wheel, a little twig hut, and alittle green hut with a little latter combining the two levels. Next to the cage was a bag of blue bedding, a bag of food, some papertowls, a waterbottle, a garbage can and a small playpen for the hamster to play in.

I sighed, I didn't want to clean this cage, the hamster will probably bite, me poop on me, pee on me, who knows what. I didn't want to touch any strange bodily fluids.

How does me Ren of NU'EST get stuck with this disgusting job. UGH!!! WHY??!!

I slowly advanced to the cage, well it's now or never.

I grabbed the cage and set it on the floor, I heard a rustling now coming from under the twig hug, stupid rodent how was I suppose to take it out to clean this cage?

I unlatched the cage making the top of the cage and the 2nd level come off I quickly took the food and green hut out set it to my side.

Now there was just the basin of the cage with the running wheel and the twig hut.

I took out the wheel, then looked the to twig hut. I stared at it for a bit, should I get a shovel and scoop him out or use my hands?

I really didn't want to get my hands ditry but on the other hand where the hell was I suppose to find a shovel? Hands it is, I guess.

I slowly took out the twig hut and underneath reaveled the cutest most adorable hamster I have ever seen! I was in awe as the little grey and white hamster opened his eyes and sniffed about.

I took a deep breath, "OMO I WANT YOU MY DEAR CAPPY!" I shouted at the small hamster, frightening him alittle and grabbed him into my hands. He was so precious, he was mine, my own, my precious. I grinned to myself, petting Cappy.

I decided to play with Cappy. I mean a few minutes wouldn't hurt right?

I sat down on the floor and started playing with him. Minutes later, I decided to put him in his hamster ball while I cleaned his cage.

I put on some rubber gloves and began cleaning. I started taking everything out then I started smelling something odd.

Slowly I got closer to the cage to see if it was coming from there and when I smelled it I quickly backed my head away, "That's just gross!" I looked around to see where Cappy might be but couldn't see him anywhere. "Cappy!" I called out. Wait, he isn't a dog he won't come running to me.

"Don't tell me I lost Cappy!" I began searching the room.

"Manager hyung is going to kill me if he finds out I lost his hamster!"

As I was searching for Cappy, I received a call. I looked at my phone to see who it was and out of all people, it had to be my manager.

"H-hello?" I had to stutter!

"Ren, is everything going well over there?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah of course hyung i'm actually cleaning the cage right now!"

"That's great! How's Cappy by the way?"

Ren looked around, "Cappy?"

"Yes, Cappy!"

"Oh, he's doing real great!" he laughed nervously.

"That's great your flight leaves in 4 hours from now, don't be late!" My manager said.

"Um, yeah ok i won't" I said, laughing nervously.

We hung up and I quickly looked around for Cappy. "Cappy?!?!!? Where'd you go my love??"

I heard a bang come from the kitchen area down the hall, so I quickly ran over there.

"Cappy??!" I yelled.

I saw Cappy stuck in the corner in his hamster ball. Awww poor guy. I picked it up and walked back to the room where his cage was, making sure I shut the door this time so he couldn't escape.

I went back to the cage, ugh this was so nasty. I threw all the old bedding into a plastic bag, then wiped the cage out with water and paper towels.

Why did manager hyung make me do this? It should've been Aron for always picking on me. >.<

I put in new bedding and food, then put his huts and running wheel back. 

"Finally im done!" I looked at my master piece, the cage was clean and didn't smell anymore.

I got up and walked over to where Cappy was sitting. I took him out of the hamster ball and put it away.

I stared at little Cappy in my hands. i was gonna miss this little guy. He was so preicous, I felt like he was my long lost son. Ok maybe that sounded alittle weird, but I don't care. I loved this little guy. It was love at first sight!

I teared up when i lowered him into the cage, "Bye Cappy, I'll come back and see you soon" i said in a baby voice to him.

I walked out of manager hyungs house and back to my apartment which i got soaked since it was still raining.

3 hours later

I was on my plane on my way to Finland, I couldn't stop thinking about Cappy. I missed him so much!!

Then i thought of it when I got back to Korea I will kidnap him!