Crazy

Tell Me GoodBye

 

Kyungsoo hurled his body into the cold night. His vision plunged into darkness before adjusting to the grey sky. Frantically he stumbled around, tripping over his own feet, wide eyed and desperately trying to find the taller boy, Kai. His heart palpitated in his chest as he huffed in the cold, angry air.

 

Ears pricked he listened closely for the sound of footsteps against the fizzing rain. Hair sticking to his forehead his eyes widened as he soon picked up the sound of heavy foot fall on the pavement.

 

Swirling around he saw the taller boy, turning slightly in his stead with a weak smile across his perfectly defined jaw. Kyungsoo felt his lip tremble as he chased after him. His feet aching in his boots. ‘Don’t- Don’t go!’ he bawled, tears threatening to fall from the corner of his eyes. His brows furrowed as Kai did not turn. He just kept running. Running in silence, swiftly edging around crowds of people faster than Kyungsoo would of thought possible.

 

On the contrary, Kyungsoo swung his frame into passers by. Throwing them sideways as he wildly tried to clutch the boys frame. People stared wide eyed and whispering as  he sobbed the boys name. ‘I-I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to try and kill you!’ he screamed wildly, not caring who heard anymore. The whispers soon erupted in cries of shock, horror and disgust.

 

He seemed to chase the boy for what seemed like hours, yet Kai did not seem to exhaust or even stop of air. Without realising it, they had gradually drawn away from the city centre and along a path by the river, lined by trees that creaked in the rain.

 

At the time Kyungsoo did not realise the direction in which they were heading. The trees hung lower and moaned in the wind, the branches just scratching his cheeks. His chest ached as his breath ripped out in painful rags.

 

And then Kai stopped. Stopped so abruptly that Kyungsoo toppled to the side in the dirt to avoid a collision. Gasping, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and sniffed lightly. Kai simply stood for a moment, before walking calmly ahead.

 

Only then did Kyungsoo examine his surroundings, dragging his body from the dirt and wiping his clothes slightly. A lump formed in his throat as he recognised the high white washed walls of his home. The place of his parents murder.

 

Only then did Kai turn. A cruel, and grim smile plagued his once warm features as his eyes appeared empty. The metal gate squeaked loudly as Kai forced it open, stepping into the small square courtyard where they had spent most of there childhood.

 

With trembling legs Kyungsoo dragged his frame through the gate, leaning against the cold, wet stone wall for support. The trees seemed to hang into the garden lower than he remembered. There crooked branches seeming to stretch down and grab him. Gazing around, he could faintly make out the shadow of Kai in the doorway.

 

The once warm and comforting home groaned in the wind, each window a black hole of darkness. Swallowing, he stepped through the porch, the wood feeling cold and numb to his fingers. Silence. Rain pattered heavily against the roof as he swalloed shakily.

 

Sliding through to the stairway he stared blankly into the darkness, unable to make out shapes or forms.

 

‘This was your fault. You know.’ Kai’s voice seemed to growl from the darkness. Stumbling, Kyungsoo slumped into the wall, his breath catching in his throat as he peered around for the voices source.

 

Abruptly Kai appeared within inches of Kyungsoo’s face. His eye’s black and hollow. His hair hung darkly across his eye’s as he seemed to gaze into Kyungsoo’s very soul. Red, bruising marks ran across his neck, purpling and agonizing. His lip twitched slightly as Kyungsoo spotted them.

 

Kyungsoo had grown white, his face paling and growing grey as Kai didn’t seem to move. ‘It..It wasn’t my fault…they were murdered…and I-I didn’t mean to hurt you!’ Kyungsoo bubbled, his eyes reddening and his teeth grinding as he sniffed.

 

Only then did Kai step away, back into the darkness of the hall. His feet echoed on the wooden floorboards as he walked around, by the sounds of it pacing. Wildly he erupted into hysterical laughter, screaming and crying lividly. Patronizing and aggressive.

 

What!? Ofcourse its your fault y-‘ Kai’s howling aggression was cut off by  a body slamming through the door. The rain beating in through the small frame. The man huffed and trembled violently, leaning against the wall for support as he caught his breath. Sehun. He gazed up through his fringe to see Kyungsoo startled in the corner, crouching and trembling between sobs.

 

‘Kyungsoo…why did you run away?’ he hushed, slowly kneeling infront  of his frame. Yet Kyungsoo did not look back, his eyes remained unfocused, gazing into the darkest parts of the room for a hidden frame. ‘K-Kai..’ he fumbled, lacing his fingers into Sehun’s incredibly damp t-shirt.

 

For a moment Sehun gazed around, calm and focused. His brow knitted together and his mouth formed a line as he looked back at the un-nerved boy before him. ‘Kyungsoo…theres no one here…you ran off into the rain screaming…what are you doing here..?’

 

Kyungsoo shook his head frantically, shaking Sehun by the arms. ‘No! No! He’s here! I was just talking to him! He-‘ A growling laugh close to Kyungsoo’s ear cut off his speech. Screaming so hard that his throat burned he began to roll slightly on the floor. Clutching his ears. ‘Make him stop talking!’ he cried, his voice growing hoarse as he choked slightly. Worriedly Sehun gazed around frantically. ‘Theres nobody here! There’s no one talking!...’ Sehun felt his heart aching as the boy infront of him panicked at something that wasn’t there. He was completely delusional.

 

‘You do know that you did it…’ Kai’s voice continued…whispering in a hissing tone, vibrating around the room. ‘You’re the one who killed your parents…your completely delusional…thinking someone else done it…hah! You’re a complete schizo! Youve been hearing people telling you things...Well, you thought you did...you completely made up a whole new scenario, thinking that you didn't murder them....your crazy’

 

 

FINALLY a new chapter! Sorry for not updating in so long~ Don't worry if thsi doesn't seem to make much sense right now, the next chapter may be one of the final ones where everything is explained. Leave comments on what you think!