Chapter 3~ Gods and Goddesses

Beautiful Power Roleplay :: Under Construction

The 12 Gods of Olympus ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

 

  • Zeus- Supreme ruler of the gods and lord of the sky and rain.  He is married to Hera but is known for his many affairs.

 

  • Poseidon- Brother of Zeus and lord of the sea. The most powerful Olympian god, after Zeus. He married Amphitrite.

 

  • Hades- Brother of Zeus and lord of the underworld, rules over the dead. Also is the god of wealth and is married to Persephone.

 

  • Hestia- Zeus' sister. She is a goddess and is the Goddess of the Hearth.

 

  • Hera- Zeus' wife and sister. She is the protector of marriage and protects married women.

 

  • Ares- Son of Zeus and Hera. He is the god of war and is disliked by his parents.

 

  • Athena- Daughter of Zeus.She is the goddess of the city, handicrafts, and agriculture. She represents wisdom, reason and purity. She is Zeus' favorite child.

                    Tiffany is Athena.

Demi Gods of Athena

-Yoona

-Seohyun

 

  • Apollo- He son of Zeus and Leto. Artemis is his twin sister. He is the god of music.

 

  • Aphrodite- She is the godess of love, desire and beauty. She is the wife of Hephaestus.

 

  • Hermes- He is the son of Zeus and Maia. He is Zeus' messenger and is the fastest of the gods. He is the god of thieves and commerce.

 

  • Artemis- She is the daughter of Zeus and Leto. Apollow is her twin brother. She is the huntsman of the gods and protector of the young.Forever the Godess. 

 

  • Hephaestus- He is the son of Zeus and Hera. He is the only god who is physically ugly and lame. He is the god of fire and forge. He is kind and peace loving and is married to Aphrodite.