H.I.M

So close yet so far..

 

“O.M.G!YOONA WHAT IS HAPPENING!” Even though i know the fact that SNSD was popular but it has never crossed my mind that they were this popular,I was astonished to see the crowd in front of their dorm.Yoona flashed a smile and turned her head away as the manager oppa tried to squeezed us through the crowd.Yoona whispered to me “Ridiculous isn't it...” i merely knodded my head and proceeded through the crowd,somehow I have finally reached their dorm,it was a pretty cosy dorm for 9 members to live in it.Yoona waved her hands signalling for me to follow her,she led me to a room where it was nicely decorated with flower paintings and has a vibrant colour my thoughts was interrupted by yoona”this is where you will be staying for the time being,sorry if this is too small but we have to share it just you and me...you don't mind do you,but if you really do I can...” Her words were interuupted by mine “this is a really pretty place and who can withstand the temptation to sleep with a country's most beautiful girl.”we started laughing together as i finished talking yoona's face seems to blush a bit because of my praises,she playfully hit my hand,i frowned ut started laughing again until she exclamied in a super duper excited tone “I took a day off just to play with you so where do you want to go i will be your tour guide for a day!” she expressed her words proudly,i took a glance at my watch it was onlly 9 am.I was really grateful towards the girl who specially took a day off just to accompany me i think it was really sweet of her though,I shaked my head indicating that i have no idea where to go she was thinking for a bit until she shouted and said where we should go when i asked where we were going all she did was to smile,we hopped into her car and headed to that mysterious place which yoona refused to reveal.i was pretty excited as this is indeed my first time travelling around seoul.I was thinking about my future life in seoul until a voice interuppted my thoughts.”hey we have reached so let's get off the car and have a blast!LETS GO!WOOHOO!” I could tell that it has been long since yoona came out and play ,as soon as i got off the car yoona's hand held mine and we ran towards the enormous theme park that was right before our eyes,I was shocked by the theme park it has been ages since i last visited such a place,we went in and the first thing we went on of course was the roller coaster,we dared each other to do some silly things while on the ride.We had fun but soon it was lunch time,I need to relieve myself so yoona went to order some things first and i will meet her later.i went to relieved myself and of course it felt great haha,my phone vibrated as i was walking towards the restaurant where i can locate yoona “宋茜,你到那边了吗,我好担心你啊,可以回个电话吗?”(Song qian,Have you reach there?i'm really worried about you can you give me a call )that was when I realised I haven't called her I dialled in the numbers but before I pressed the call button I was knocked down by some super huge guy I fell on the floor,I raised my head to see a really hot guy standing in front of me trying to give me a hand I reached out for his hand and he helped me up I knew I was having something towards him but I didn't really wanted to care about it,i expressed my gratitude he was asking if I was hurt in any way I shaked my head. We bidded goodbyes and he headed towards a really posh car that was the moment when I realized I fell in love and soon after he left I walked towards the restaurant hoping that she haven't left yet. 

 

This is my second chapter i really need people to comment to keep my story going ..please keep the comments coming ><