Then this isn‘t liking you right?

Then this isn‘t liking you, right?(One-Shot)

It was another day of Luhan staying at Sehun's house,Both their parents had to go for business trips and couldn't look after the both 17year olds,asking them to look after themselves.

''Sehun!May I take a look at your diary?'' Luhan inquired.

Sehun didn't hear him though.He had already exited the room,running downstairs to his house's kitchen,grabbing some packet drinks.

''I guess he won't mind right...'' Luhan mumbled under his breath.

He flipped open the first page of Sehun's scribbled notebook,


May 14 2012.

Ahh.Another day hanging out with XiaoLu.He wanted to treat me bubble tea today.Hah,no he didn't.I paid instead.
While waiting for the bubbletea,I was staring at his perfect face.Gahh,His eyes,dazzling ones.His cute nose...His pouty lips..
Am I falling in love or what?

 

Luhan's eyes widened as he flipped thru a few pages,stopping at one particular page.

October 13,2012.

I spent time staring at Luhan in class today.Can't concentrate on what Mrs.Choi was teaching.I was just thinking about Luhan.
Luhan,Lulu,Xiaolu,Menglu,Marilyn Menglu,Hannie,DeerLulu,DeerHan.I knew I've fell in love with him at first sight.

I've been crushing on Lulu for about 2years now.When I first met him when I was 15,I knew he was the one I wanted.

''Hey Lu,Want some packet drinks?'' Sehun stepped into the room.

''Err..Uhm..'' Sehun saw that his diary being in Luhan's hands,Luhan looking down at his lap.

''Do you like me?'' Luhan broke the silence.

''What is the definition of liking someone?'' 

''You know, it‘s like when you see me, your heart beats fast and i look a bit prettier.
When i‘m not there, you kinda want to see me
When i‘m with another guy, you get mad
And at any given time and year, you suddenly remember me. That kind of a thing. '' Luhan looked up,eyes meeting Sehun's.

Sehun smirked.''Then i must not like you. See, When i see you, my heart does not pound. I feel like it will burst. 
You don‘t look a bit pretty. You look so pretty that no one could possibly be prettier than you are. 
I don‘t kinda want to see you, if i don‘t see you, i think i‘m gonna go crazy. 
Am i mad when you hang out with other guys? Mad isn‘t even the word to describe it. I‘m in so much pain that I want to kill him. 
I don‘t remember you at any given time and year, I remember you every single second. ''

Luhan's mouth went agape.

''Then this isn't liking you,right?'' Sehun took Luhan into his embrace.


----------------------------------

A/N ; So here is it! Dedicated to Bryan Kim Young Nam,NammyDenny
Gahhhhhhhhh.This one-shot .Now lemme go dig a hole and cry kay.Yes,I made Hun and Han younger xD
Comments anticipated! Check out my Hunhan,Baekyeol,Kaisoo,Taoris facts fic too!
This was just fully inspired by a Korean Love Quote. ;DD

-Eelyn.