Chapter 6

A Twist In My Story

 

Hee Young's POV

 

I felt like my heart will explode soon. The same guy who helped me yesterday is here? He is here. I can't no longer hear the screaming or whatever noise can be heard when I was staring at him, watching him walking in the center and bowed to the crowd. He looks better than yesterday so his perfection in my eyes is already beyond perfection. Really... Why he's here? Why?

"Hee Young, are you fine?" I came back to reality when Jung Min shook my shoulder.
"Eh?" That was all I can answer to him.
"You were freezing a while ago. I can guess your mind is floating. Heyy!" Jung Min shouted.


I heard the noise again. I just smiled to Jung Min and turned my head to the new player but I wasn't able to saw him any longer because the crowd moved and ran to soccer team already. Jung Min tapped my shoulder and asked another question, "Are you planning to move closer to the soccer team or maybe.., do you want me to take you home?" 
 

"Huh?" I slightly flinched with his last question, "No, No. I have other business to do." Of course I want to move closer and say Hi to the new player who I called my first love but MinMi and I need to talk about Kevin that's when I remembered to call her! I reached for my phone and found 23 messages and 14 missed calls. I almost fell on my knees when I realized I changed my phone's setting to silent when the class started. Oh~ Babo! Unread messages and missed calls were all from MinMi. She waited for me in the front gate for 30 minutes! Oh what have I done? I dialed her number and called her. I was about to ask where she is when she started throwing tantrums in the other line.

 

"HYE JUNG HEE YOUNG! Where are you? Are you fine? Did someone you or trying to kill you now? I'm glad you're still alive! Hey, answer me!" I can't figure out if she's panicking or making fun of me.
"How will I be able to answer you if you will not let me speak for once?" I said while frowning, "I'm fine. I'm sorry for making you wait but I guess we can’t no longer talk about Kevin. I mean, not now. Maybe tomorrow? Or I will just call you tonight."
"If that's what you want! I'll be leaving first then. Bye Hee Young! The driver is being impatient too so I really think I should go." with that she hung up and I sigh in disappointment.


I'm feeling sorry for what I did but since I was already there, I want to see my savior once again. Jung Min was also out of the crowd so I was left alone until I saw a familiar face not so far where I was standing dumbfounded.

"Dongho!" I shouted to the top of my lungs. Believe me or not, I don't know what made me call him! He is my enemy so I shouldn't talk to him! But I couldn't regret what I've done... Good thing! He is a babo so he didn't see who was calling him. I heaved a sigh of relief. I looked at him once again and saw him talking to a guy and again, believe me or not- he was talking to my savior! I froze where I was standing and didn't care if Dongho might catch me staring at him. I can't help to get curious why my savior and Dongho know each other! They were not just talking but making fun of each other! Oh tell me they are not friends! Please tell me they are not! My eyes were glued to them when someone appeared in front of me, making me stare at someone’s chest. No, don't get me wrong. It was Lee Kiseop who was blocking my sight to Dongho and my savior. "Are you looking for me?" he asked, making me look at him with my furrowed eyebrows. "Excuse me? No of course! I'm actually going home now!" I immediately turned my back to him when suddenly a ball from nowhere almost hit me! It's not just a kid's ball but a volleyball ball, hello? It can make someone cry from being hurt.


Fortunately, I got saved by someone who pulled me close to him.
Unfortunately, it was Kiseop who saved me from being hit.


He pulled me on his chest so the girls around us started to react. There were some who were giggling and some who was obviously cursing me and want to kill me. I pushed him gently, "Thank you." that was all I can say to him.

"Hey, is everything fine here?" I heard a familiar, sweet yet powerful voice. I looked up to see an expected face of my savior. Wow! He ran so fast to just ask if we are okay? I also felt the mushroom boy's stare with his y smirk that made my situation more uncomfotable. I know I should not panic at that time, but I did.  "Yeah, I saved her Hyung!" Kiseop said while chuckling. I wasn't able to take the atmosphere anymore, so I just said while stuttering, "I-I n-need t-to g-go n-now!" with that I turned my back once again and forced myself to walk even though my freezing body wants to cool down for a minute.

 

"Hey! Let’s go out and have a date!" I heard Kiseop shouted. "I'll wait for your answer!" I ignored him and those stares of girls that almost killed me. I walked as fast as I can to escape! I swear this can be mark as my random day ever! I don't know! "I should hurry up now before someone caught me again!" I whispered to myself while unlocking my bicycle.