Chapter 26

A Twist In My Story

 

"Why are you here so early?" you irritated uttered while scratching your eyes.
"Aren't we going somewhere?" Dongho asked and comfortably sat down on the couch.

It was 7 o'clock in the morning when your umma knocked on your door and asked you to get up because Dongho was waiting downstairs. You half-awake got up from your bed and was in the midst of dreaming walking downstairs. You didn't believe he was really there until you saw him with your own eyes, but didn't bother to care that you were still in your PJ because when you're feelin' sleepy, you less care of the things around you.

 

"This early? I still want to sleep.." you laid back on the other couch and shut your eyes.
"I'll wait here then." He reached for the newspaper and didn't mind you sleeping.

"Who are you?" A fierce voice of a man awaken up your mind. "Appa!? You are still here?" You grumbled and immediately stood up. You felt to see trouble in the situation. How ridiculous that your father saw Dongho there. Early in the morning! And what's more scatty is that you were still in your sleeping attire. You mentally thought of scolding your umma for letting you go down with your PJ and letting Dongho to come inside that early.

"Who is this guy, Hee Young? Your boyfriend? And you, young man.. what are you doing here at this time?" Your appa glared at you and shifted back his eyes to Dongho.

"Ah eh.. Appa.." you were finding right words to say but Dongho introduced himself before you could do it for him.

"Good Morning, Mr. Jung. My name is Shin Dongho. I'm Hee Young's friend. Nice meeting you sir." He bowed and stayed looking down, but there were no signs of being scared at all.

"Yeah, appa! And nothing but a friend!" You gulped and peevishly added.

"Yah Jung Hee Nim! What are you doing to our daughter's visitor?" Your umma to the rescue. "Dongho is a nice friend of Hee Young.. You don't have to worry, honey. Come on and you'll be late for work." You mentally chuckled on how your umma cutely scolded your appa.

"Why do I need to go to work at this time when I need to interview my daughter's friend? Aish." Your appa chuckled and walked towards the front door, following your umma. "Just friends, Younggie.. I'm watching you both." He threatened and disappeared.

"Huh. What even...." you let out a sigh and shot Dongho a deadly glare, "Psch! Why do you need to be here at this time? Aishhh. He will soon throw me tons of questions about what's happening with me. Worse is, with us! Really!"

"You look like and act like your dad.. but I'm glad he isn't scary as I thought he is.." he sat back on the couch and stared at you, "How many hours are you planning to make me wait for you to get ready?"

"You are so annoying.. You'll appear anytime you please~ Pssch. You are really disturbing my peace.. Haay.. Where are we going anyways?"

He tilted his head and grabbed the newspaper he was reading before your appa popped out. "Anywhere.. You, where do you want to go?"

Letting out an exasperated sigh, you gave up on asking him more questions because it looks like he has no plan on whatever you might do that day, "You are one of a kind, you know that?" you asked one last time and he just nodded without removing his eyes on what he was reading. "Wait here for an hour.. or half.. I'll be back as fast as I can." You spun around and walked towards the stairs.

"I'm not good on waiting! Ppali!" he shouted as you ran upstairs to get ready.

 

"How dare he demand when he's the one that stormed in my house and telling me that we'll go somewhere. Ye, somewhere he didn't know... Aish, such an ." you kept on muttering peevishly words while getting ready to go down.

 

"What's this?" You confusedly asked when Dongho handed you a helmet.

"Don't you know? That's what you called a helmet.. Pabo." He grinned and you raise an eyebrow for his forever talk ting.
"So what do you want me to do with this thing you called a helmet? Don't tell me-"

He grabbed the helmet from your hands before you could finish what you were about to say. He put it on your head and grinned once again. He's too cute.. You thought but shook off the idea. You blushed and looked away. You can't understand what's up with you that you keep on acting strange. You bite your lower lip and mentally calmed down yourself.

 

"Lets Go!" Dongho jumped in to his motorcycle and signaled you to come over. Your eyes wandered on how close you'll be with him if you will go ride with him. "I don't want.." you uttered not so loud but still, walked over near him.
"What? Come on.." he pulled you and your eyes widened in surprise. You pulled yourself back and told him you'll just walk.
"Walk? Are you crazy?! You are acting strange.. Are you, by any chance...."
"Of course nOT!" you rushed replying without making him finish his question.
"Oh~ So, you are not afraid to ride a motorcyle.. then come on now and stop refusing.. I'm hungry you know.."

 

Eh? You thought he was going to ask you if you have feelings for him now, that you like him; so you panicked on saying 'Of course not'. Strange. You felt so weird about yourself. "Okay, just this once.." you whispered to yourself and carefully hopped in, behind him.

You spaced out a little from him and asked him to start the engine, but he asked you to take a tight hold of his waist first, so you won't fall. "Huh? Eh..." you were starting to oppose when Dongho held both of your hands and put it around his waist. "Don't let go so you won't fall.. Araso? Let's go first to the pizza shop!!!" he screamed in happiness and started the engine.

 

 

HEEYOUNG's POV

 

On our way to the pizza shop, I cannot stop blushing and mentally stumbled in the close interaction we had. Why does my heart keeps on beating faster than usual? What's wrong with me? "We are here.." I heard Dongho said, but I didn't move until he called out my name. "Huh? OH!" I immediately removed my arms around his waist and rushed to move away.

 

I made myself calmed as much as I can, and acted normal like usual. "Isn't it bad that we are eating pizza this early? Tsk. Tsk. This is bad for our health." I blurted out while watching him finished the last slice.

"Regretting is really necessary after doing it.. You did enjoy eating, don't you?"
"Whatever~ Where are we going now?" I asked and handed him the tissue paper.
"I don't know.. I want to have fun today! Where do you think we should go?" he asked me and leaned closer.

I held back from blushing by shifted off my glares to my empty plate. "Uh eh.. How about.. Amusement Park?" I suggested absent mindedly.

"That sounds cool.. I haven't been in an amusement park since I was five."

I let out a 'what' of surprise. "That long?" I asked and he nodded.
 

And so, we ended up going to the amusement park. I brought the helmet and wore it for those scary rides we tried. Dongho was unexpectedly pitched screaming in every single ride and it was quite hilarious... He would even call his mom for how many times and will clinged his arms to mine. Worse is when he hug me from behind to hide when we entered into a horror house. That's when my heart skipped a beat and body froze in the act.

I bought a couple puppy keychain when we passed to a couple souvenir shop. There wasn't a thing that you can buy single since it was a shop where all items are in pair. I thought of giving the other puppy keychain to my little brother but Dongho snatched it and hooked it in to his cellphone. How rude! But I can't deny it made me very happy. Ah no.. What I meant is~ because I thought he doesn't like stuffs like that. Whatever. We immediately went outside the shop when he didn't find anything interesting to buy. "I want to eat takoyaki.." he frowned and started looking for a store. I was following behind while arguing with myself on how strange I could find his every single move attractive. Why and what now? I think I need to clear out my mind. Maybe I've been thinking too much these days that unnecessary things keep on bugging me. /SIGH/ I should watch down my actions.

 

"Takoyaki!!!" Dongho blurted out before bringing the takoyaki inside his mouth. He looks like a six year old little boy whenever he's eating his favorite food. He even said he can live without anything, but not takoyaki. Haha, so pathetic.

 

"Let's go home after you eat.." I told him after checking the time on my phone. 5:43pm.
"I want to ride the ferris wheel before going home. I haven't tried that one in my whole life.. don't be so kill joy.." He stood up and started walking off. I can't believe he was that ignorant. I guess their parents never had time to bring them to such places; Hoon oppa said that they were always moving from one place to another because of business matters. I suddenly felt sad and stood up to follow him.

Luckily, the line for the ferris wheel wasn't that long so we didn't take so much time on falling in line, waiting. "Hah.. Are you scared?" I asked and let out a chuckle when I noticed his uneasy face after an ahjussi closed the door. "Of course not! Who's scared? I'm just so excited because- AhHH AHH!"

 

Not scared huh? He didn't dare to move nor to speak when the ferris wheel started to move and gently brought us down to the top. It was so dreamlike to be as high as the buildings and to watch the people down below that looks like ants from the top.
"Yah! Stand up and look down here! It's so cool~" I shouted to Dongho who was scarying staying still in the seat. "Psch. Whatever! I don't need to see that!" He arrogantly replied to held back his pride.
"Your choice~" I grinned and looked down to get more access to the view. "WOW! We are so high that I feel like touching the sky!" I stated when I guessed we reach the peak point. My face was almost touching the window glass in amusement! It was so pretty that I forgot I was with somebody; but.. not when I felt someone was holding me from behind me, "Wow! This is amazing!!!" I felt his hot breath on my neck. "Yah.. Dongho.." I called out not so loud but it seemed like he didn't hear me because he was too amazed with what he was seeing.


I couldn’t breathe on how close we were with each other again. It was dumb to say that I was acting like that because a guy was with me. For goodness sake! We are so clingy to each other that I'm really used to it,.. before.. Because now, it feels like I can't no longer take the skinship. I wanted to push him away, but I also wanted to stay like that.

We didn't notice it was time to go down. I immediately pushed him off and ran to went out. I heaved a sigh and mentally stumbled. All I wanted that time was to hide or go straight home. I couldn't take myself to feel emotions that I can't even explain.

 

"Where are you going?" Dongho tugged my arm and asked.
"No! Don't touch me!" I half shouted and pushed his hands off of me.
"Eh? What now?" Uh. Oh. What did I do? I looked down and said it was nothing, that I thought it was someone I do not know.. when in fact, I've expected him to walk behind me. Even so, I heard him calling me out, and I walked fast enough- but he caught me. "Let's go and wander around." My brows knitted. Wander around? I thought we just have to ride the ferris wheel and we are ready to go. "I want to go home, now.." As I said that, I noticed him frowning but ended up agreeing while uttering a sigh.

 

I was killing his joy, but.. Whatever. On our way to find the exit, there was this little kid that kept on running around with his ice cream on a cone. It was pretty crowded and people seemed less care to bump to each other. Dongho, who stopped in the middle to re-tied his shoelaces, unfortunately encountered the little boy and.. "Damn it!!! What have you done to my shirt, little kid?!" He shouted and acted hitting the little boy. "Sorry ahjussi!! UwaahhH! WahhH! Ommmaaa!!!" The kid started to cry and called out for his mom. I walked closer and saw how gross the ice cream messed up with Dongho's shirt. "It's okay~ don't cry baby... He's not angry, he was just shock.." I kneeled down and comforted the kid. "Aish! What a messy misfortune!" Dongho blurted out and stood up to walk away. I smiled to the kid and left him when I saw his mother coming. "Your mom's coming so stop crying, hmm?" He nodded and left him with a smile.

 

 

Dongho hates kids. A lot. Obviously..

"Screw it out! I really hate kids! They are so annoying! Very annoying! Look at my shirt now!!!" he complained and I stayed quiet. I like kids. A lot. We will just end up arguing if I'll tell him to stop hating kids. "Let's find a shirt to buy, instead of you~ complaining there.." I said and pointed out the shop we visited early that day.

Like what I've explained, it was a shop for couple items, so what he bought was a couple tee. I wasn't expecting him to give me the other tee, but then he threw it on me and said he doesn't need it. Truly enough. Unless he would find someone to offer it with.

 

"I'll go to the rest room to change my shirt, you wait for me here." Dongho told me and I sat on one of the chairs near the fountain.

I watched the people passing by within my sight. There were lots of kids happily walking around with their parents, while others were with their love ones. You know what I mean, with their girlfriends or boyfriends. And noticing that, I came to think why I was alone at the amusement park with Dongho. We should have invited Jung Min! Ah.. He won't surely come cos he's busy with his training for the soccer team, and Mimi's in the states now. That was the time when Soohyun caught my mind. I wasn't thinking of him for the whole day. Maybe because I was with Dongho? Or not. Maybe because I wasn't seeing him? Of course not. Wow that's a record. Before, there wasn't a day that I wouldn't feel longing without seeing him..,. but now~ Nevermind. I should be grateful enough I'm not thinking of him a lot, and it actually started when Dongho ignored me before the vacation started.

As I was continuing wander my eyes with the people passing by; someone from behind covered my eyes so I flinched a little. I thought it was someone that was trying to fool around with me but noticing how small and soft the creeper’s hands were,.. I knew too well  it was a child. I thought it was just someone that wanted to play around but when I heard the kid’s voice- I mentally jumped in happiness,  “Unni!” …. I held the hands and sang a children’s song~ when finally she forced to removed it and appeared right in front of me, I screamed in delight and hugged her, “Ga In~ah! Aw.. I missed you!” she held my neck tightly in return and said she missed me more. She told me that she was with her mom and pointed the direction where she was, buying her a cotton candy.

“What are you doing here, Unni?” she asked me while crawling on my lap.
“Hmm.. like what you are doing here, baby.”

That moment, Dongho was approaching her way to us. I wasn’t sure that time what would be his reaction, seeing Ga In again. Just remember how tremendous memory we had, all togather.

“Who’s that?” Dongho immediately approached me to ask when he reached where I was sitting. Ga In, who was facing the other side, looked up and made a surprised face after seeing Dongho. She gave me a glare of suspicion and I just raised one of my eyebrows.

 

“Aha! You told me that you were here, doing the same thing I’m doing?” Ga In blurted out with a pout.
“What are you saying?” I asked with a chuckle.
“I’m not on a date, Unni! I’m with my Omma! Hmmph!” Ah! What even!! That kid~ so witty… no I mean so funny! Haha. She went down on the chair and ran as fast as she could.

{No One’s POV: Dongho was crazily madly smiling on the side and was trying to hide his blushing face. The thought of dating (with) you was an awesome thought.}

“Yah! Lets go and have some more fun!” Dongho held my hand and pulled me very close to his chest while running to the sea of the crowd.

 

 

Heeeeyyy give me a hug! LOL :''''>
I missed youuuu all!

What can you say abt this update? XD

Sorry if it's toooo late!
I hope it's atleast worth waiting for.



Comments are much appreciated :)