Jonghyun's Surprise... KISS?!

He Loves Me, I Love Him Not

-MiSun's POV-

 

Ugh. We’re at school.

Somehow I’m really not looking forward to this.

Not even one bit.

                “Yah noona! Walk faster! You’re walking like an elderly woman in pain!” Taemin called out towards me. I blushed furiously, all the students that were walking had stopped to stare at me weirdly.

Great, thank you very much little brother. You just embarrassed me in front of the whole school, I hope you’re proud.

                “MiSun! Taemin! Over here! Over here!”

I looked towards the person in the distance who had called our names and smiled. It was Im Yoona, one of my best friends of Cheondong middle school. I smiled even wider when I saw the other people she was sitting with, Yuri, Minho, Onew and Key. All of my closest friends.

Oh and will you look at that? Kim Jonghyun, that jerk isn’t here. Good fortune! Good fortune!

                “MISUN! Oh my god! It is SO great to see you! Where have you been in the holidays?” Yuri cried out lunging forward at me with a hug.

                “I took a trip in Bundang,” I replied smiling awkwardly.

                “AWW! You poor thing!” Yuri sobbed pulling me into a second hug.

7 years ago, my parents had passed away from a tragic car accident. Bundang was a quiet and distant city that my parents loved to visit. It was also the city that had killed them.

We all settled down on the bench table and were all talking about what we had done in the summer holidays. Yoona had taken a trip to Paris with her family, Key had went on a massive shopping spree around every city in South Korea, Onew had made a camp spot at his grandfather’s chicken store. As for Yuri and Minho, they had gone shopping, movies, and amusement parks, like typical couples.  

                “Taemin I love your hair! It’s so fabulous!” Key said gaping at Taemin’s new orange hairdo.

                “Key! All you talk about is fashion and clothes! That’s all you talk about!” Onew said.

                “Onew, all you talk about is chicken! Chicken, chicken, chicken! It’s the worst thing I’ve ever tasted in my life!” Key snapped back making Onew gape at him shocked.

                “You did not say that!”

                “Oh, yes I did!”

We all burst out laughing. Onew and Key were always arguing with each other.

                “MiSun, I was talking to Jonghyun the other day,” Yuri said smiling at me sheepishly.

I stopped laughing.

Why does everybody HAVE to mention Jonghyun? First Taemin, now Yuri.

                “And you think I’m interested because?” I sighed not noticing the person that had crept behind me.

                “Well of course you should be interested! You guys are practically in love!” Yuri replied keenly making my mouth drop.

                “Yuri! For the last time! No wait… EVERYBODY, for the last time! I don’t like Jonghyun, I have no feelings for him whatsoever. He’s a jerk, and that’s it, end of story,” I said angrily.

OH MY GOD! NOBODY TAKES ME SERIOUSLY! URGH!

And then suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder and before I could turn around to see who it was, the person had swooped in and gave me a kiss on the cheeks. My face went frozen for a second before I could register what had just happened. Oh my god, please don’t tell me …

I turned my head slowly towards the person WHO DARED TO KISS ME ON THE CHEEK!

Cocky smile, brown eyes, brown hair, flawless face, handsome, cute…
 

WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING!

SCRATCH ALL THAT! I SWEAR I DIDN’T SAY THAT!
 

“Your jerk is here! Did I surprise you?” Jonghyun The jerk said smiling at me cutely.

Great, school is going to be a living hell starting from now.

Kim Jonghyun, the stupid ert cocky jerk has arrived.

 

 

 

*****

So guys how was the second chapter? A bit boring? Don't worry this is quite a filler chapter still because I had to introduce the other characters in this story.

Btw, don't you just love Key and Onew? I love them both so much! Hehes.

And Jonghyun has finally arrived, and he's already a ert kissing people without their permission, LOL!

I will be updating soon, hope to see you soon. 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!