If this will happen... if

Type #1 Closure for my shipping heart

"Let's wrap up!" PD was hustly all staff to gather all cameras and light equipment. They need to clear Dimple House by tonight so that the keys can be handed back.

 

Sora was a little stunned by the love letter that Teuk wrote. 'Goodness, what if they don't edit it out? What's going to happen?' As she pondered on the possible after effects, Teuk was waiting for her in his car. He motioned her to go over once he caught her attention. They were really sad that public dating is over though they are restricted by WGM's rules. "Sora-ya," caressing her arm while she puts on her seat belt. "You are worried about my letter and the kiss, right?" Sora nodded. "Trust me, nothing will be said." Teuk said very confidently. Obviously, SM had plans of prepping his 'player image now that he is back to being single since WGM is over.

 

Weeks passed and there was no news questioning their relationship status after their passionate kiss or Teuk's Love confession letter. Since the last episode, Sora had her interviews about her new jobs and Teuk had many articles to support his player image. It was 'radio silence' in the media.

 

Now with their tight schedules, they catch up with other through phone calls, texts and late night quick dates in the car or at her home. "Sometimes, I really wish we can meet during the day. I feel like we are vampires or bats, oppa." Sora jesting. Teuk knows how hard it is for her honest character to do this. "I'm not around to protect you against antis by end month." Just then, Teuk gave out a yelp. "What are these people saying? 3am texting. I am a player with so many women?" He looked up from the screen and his eyes met Sora's teary eyes. "Sora-ya, believe me." "Oppa, I'm so sorry but my interview about my thoughts of WGM and you are out today too!" Quietly Teuk tweeted a rebuttal - '...only time will tell.'

 

25 October 2012.

Teuk was in the studio doing his last Strong Heart recording. He was excited but strangely afraid because PD-nim and MCs said there is a surprise for him. "Teuk-si, we know you like to see someone," MC remarked. Boom exclaimed, "Is everyone curious to know who Teuk-si girlfriend is? He said he's getting one before enlisting, right?" Just then, the curtains on the backstage slowly raised to the screaming girl fans. Teuk was delirious! Sora is here so he thought. But at that instant, it was xx, of an idol girl group, walking towards him. "Teuk-si, are so happy that you forgot to hold her hand?" Boom teased.

 

At that moment, the studio was in an uproar. "Sorry sorry, guys." the audience was surprised. "thank you for calling my dong-seng here." Everyone was still teasing him saying that they are denying it because xx was beet red standing beside him! Teuk was then yelling at his top, "No, I'm not denying. xx is my dong-seng. I have a girlfriend but she is not xx. Please bless us and support her when I am in army."

 

At that instant, he pulled up his iphone. The cameras zoomed in to his wallpaper. Immediately, gushes were heard. "Sora-siiiii!"