Atleast Out Loud, I Won't Say . . .

Won't Say I'm in Love

I honestly just really liked this song, and I wanted some fluffy Kaisoo and I think they fit it perfectly, Lol. ^^ So enjoy this kaisoo fluff from my brain.


Kai won’t say he’s in love, especially with someone so small and delicate. He liked people that could keep up with his pace, not have to reach out and take their hand to keep them from falling behind. He was used to girls begging him to date them, begging him to be their one and only, he was not used to getting on his knees for someone, a mere friend, to set down his cookbook and go somewhere with him. Kai loved attention, not being neglected by a person who looked passed his cool façade and saw the insecure little boy hidden deep inside. There was no way in the word Kai would like someone so innocent and honest, who paid him complements and made his stomach shiver in pleasure.

No, there was absolutely, positively, definitely no way Kai would love someone like that; but then again, he won’t say a word when it comes to his best friend Kyungsoo, the smaller, doe eyed boy who always held a cute questionable countenance. Half the time he would have his nose in a cookbook and his hands busy kneading batter for another experiment, leaving Kai sitting next to him and unconsciously watching, sighing as he noticed the twitch of Kyungsoo’s cute little nose and the furrow of his brow as he kept his concentration steady, small hands splitting and pressing the dough back together before repeating the process. For some reason, Kai refuses to say why, he never gets bored watching Kyungsoo cook whereas with anyone else he would badger them until he received the spotlight.

When Kyungsoo isn’t cooking, he’s cleaning. Kai is aware that his two roommates are possibly the most unsanitary beings left alive, leaving condoms strewn across the places, some unused, some with unspoken substances inside. Kai doesn’t ask whatinthe when finds a wrapper tied up beneath the couch, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were rather odd people. When he cleans, instead of simply watching from the sidelines, Kai helps Kyungsoo fold laundry without a word of demanding thanks, without a complaint to touch the air; his head is always bowed to keep the blush adjourning his cheeks out of sight. He doesn’t want to give Kyungsoo the wrong idea, like he might possibly love him, because he doesn’t.

He won’t say he’s in love.

“Jongin, what do you want to do today?” This is the chance, Kai thinks amongst his blushing spell at being called his real name, this is the chance to prove he’s just like everyone else to me. Kai had been planning and debating with himself on ways to prove that there is nothing he felt towards the smaller yet older boy. He refused to accept the rushing palpitation of his heart to be love, he denied each instance he’s had to swoon over the boy as something deeper. He just won’t say it. Not now. Not ever.

I want . . . Whatever you want to do.” Kai internally screamed at himself for becoming so sickeningly weak in the face of this boy whose surface resembled that of a child. Why couldn’t he stop the glimmer in his eye every time he looks at him? Why do those soft heart shaped lips have to curl into such an infectious smile that Kai could lose his mind? Just why? He wasn’t in love. Just no. He wasn’t Not at all.

“You always do what I want to do. What do you want to do?” Kai felt his chest tighten at the sight of Kyungsoo smiling at him, his small hand reaching out to touch Kai’s, taking his larger hand in his and smiling so bright Kai’s inner voice began to insistently babble about how perfectly perfect Do Kyungsoo actually is.

“I-I want t-to go. . . uh . . . How about the park?” How much of a girl could you be, Kai screeched on the inside, bashing his metaphorical brains in, the park?! Really! Kyungsoo nodded his head in agreement, not that Kai could notice amidst his inner grumbling with himself. Before Kai could change his mind, Kyungsoo had pulled him up by their joined hands and led him out of his apartment. The day was pretty and warm, a light breeze blew Kyungsoo’s short bangs against his forehead, the sunlight casting a glow to his pale skin, Kai really wanted to take him outside every day to give him much needed color, and the taller, tan male couldn’t catch his breath at the sight. Get a grip! It was too cliché, much like a scene from a generic romantic movie and Kai refused to take part in it despite his eyes widening in awe at the sight.

No chance, no way, was he in love with this boy.

Kai just won’t say he’s in love.

The park is thriving with lovely couples and families throwing picnics. Kai sighed at the sight, knowing it just wasn’t his luck to come to the park on a day like this. The pair managed to find a little bench among the thriving inhabitants just behind the gathering birds. Giggling childishly, Kyungsoo sat and forced Kai to sit next to him, their legs pressing against each other each time they breathed. Kyungsoo pressed his hand into his pocket and withdrew a handkerchief holding a loaf of bread.

“You brought food for the birds,” Kai noted the obvious with a hushed sense of awe. Kyungsoo was the first person he had ever met that liked to do sweet deeds like this: giving food to the birds, helping animals become a part of a permanent home, taking parts in bake sales for fundraisers. He was just so kind and giving, and loyal, and sweet, and Kai just loved appreciated him so much. Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders bashfully and Kai noticed his cheeks sprinkle with a flawless pink color. Kyungsoo was blushing and it was beautiful a sight to behold.

“Yeah, I thought they might be hungry too.” Kai nodded his head as Kyungsoo tore a small morsel of the bread and tossed it close to the birds. They instantly swarmed for the piece of bread, a lucky bird finding it and gobbling it whole before any of the others had a chance to find it. Kyungsoo smiled that heart shaped smile of his and tossed another piece, the birds flapping their wings as they came closer. Kai found himself reaching for the bread, tearing a piece, and throwing it for the birds to be fed. Kyungsoo had cast a spell over him, one that changed him into someone different. Any other time, with anyone else, Kai wouldn’t give a damn about birds going hungry. But in this moment, he cared more than anyone else.

Just as he pressed his fingers to tear a piece of bread, Kai felt another pair of fingers cover his in warmth. It felt different than when they held hands along the way, different from when Kai passes a much needed spice and Kyungsoo’s fingers touch his for a brief moment, this felt different and much more intimate.

“Oh . . . uh,” Kyungsoo sputtered with pure red blotting his cheeks and neck once he caught eyes with Kai. Kai was looking at him differently, a new feeling swirling in the dark trenches of his chestnut orbs. Kyungsoo had never seen it before and it left him curious, wanting, and beyond a doubt, nervous. Kai’s inner thoughts yelled at him to turn away, he was becoming too lost in those wide set onyx orbs, too lost to his own emotions. If he continued to stare, he would lose the battle he had been holding for over a year.

Kyungsoo held his breath as Kai loomed over him, his eyes dark and profound, and leaned in with his eyes increasingly coming to a close. There was nothing he could do with such shock running through each vein in his body but to close his widened eyes the moment their lips met in a soft, full lipped kiss.

Kai decided he could deal.

No chance, no way, he won’t say he’s in love.

Their lips moved slowly, feeling, tasting, memorizing. Those sparks everyone watches in those generic movies or hears about from true couples went off around them, setting fire to their cores, burning them alive as the bread between Kyungsoo’s fingers dropped to the ground, catching the attention of the birds. They chirped and battled each other as they came closer, shocking the newly formed couple apart as the doves pecked at their shoes. They laughed and met eyes with knowing smiles adjourning their lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At least, out loud, I won’t say I’m in love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You're way off base

 
I won't say it

Get off my case

I won't say it
 
 

Boy, don't be proud


It's O.K. you're in love



Oh


At least out loud,

I won't say I'm in love