Drawing Love

Drawing Love

 

 

Top:

I opened the window of the car and looked up the streets. All the colors, sounds and smells, Seoul never seen so alive before.

"So" start Mickey to say "tonight is the night", I looked at him- my best friend since the high school, now will be the Best man in my wedding.
"Yes" I said, trying to sound less tense
 than I was.
"That is the place, hyung"
A front of us was In Hi's bridal salon, and she was there- so beautiful, just waiting for me to take her.
She started to run towards me, and I to the second sidewalk where she was.
I looked at my bride, her delicate little face focused only on me; I couldn't wait to be in her arms, her brown eyes smiled at me.

But suddenly it seems like they are harder.


horn sounded.

********

One year later:

Kim In Hi:

I walked down the Myeong Dong Street, thinking about my thesis I need to submit till Monday, cause if not- I won't be layer as I always wanted to be.
I still was thinking while I noticed that old man is looking at me. He was a portrait painter, some of his portraits looked so real, especially the portrait of Lee Min Ho- the famous actor, so I just paid him and he started to work about the portrait, without any word.
he was a little bit weird, maybe he had a slight squint, cause I felt that he sometimes he is looking at me, but sometimes not, once he even signaled me to move and when I did he seemed nervous about that move.
After half an hour he finished. I walked toward him hesitantly, no one ever tried to paint me; I was hoping not to be disappointed from the result of some wrinkles or something like that.
He handed me the portrait, which in a few seconds later just dropped from my trembling hands. The portrait picked up the portrait from the sidewalk, looking at me in a puzzled glance.
"From where did you know this man? From where?!?"  I asked through the flow of tears.
The painter just shook his head, looking more confused than me.
I looked again at the portrait. Portrait of two people, I looked at the taller one, the painted character who looked at mine-
I looked at my dead husband face.
T.o.p

 

 

 

 

hi guys that's my first oneshot, pls write a comments!