Present

Long Lost Love

 

 

*riiiiinnnng* *rriiiinnnngggg*

 

"yeoboseyo ?" Min Ji pick up the phone and answer it in a sleepy tone. 

"Are you going to wake up or I'll drag you outside the house?" 

"5 more minutes please .. "

"Yah~! do you know what time is it?! You're going to be late~!"

"3 more minutes..."

"It's already 10am and you're still sleeping~! what kind of dongsaeng are you?!"

"Mwo? O.O" 

 

You got up on bed and rush inside the bathroom to fix yourself. You fix your hair then rush in the phone.

 

"I thought you can handle our cafe their, but look at you still sleeping =_="

 

yeah that is Min Ji's oppa, Nam Woohyun

he is currently in Busan to handle the other branch of their grandmother's cafe.

 

"Mianhae oppa >< I forgot to set my alarm clock"

"Ok I understand you but please go in the cafe in an hour, some guest will go their to check our coffee."

"Arasseo, arasseo. I will go there .. I'll hang up~! oppa bye~!"

 

You take a bath and go to your closet to check what are you going to wear for today. 

You took a black pants and t-shirt then put a brown jacket. You tie your hair with a black ribbon.

 

"All right~!" you gaze yourself at the mirror then quickly go outside then lock the door.

 

---

 

"Going in our cafe for an hour that's a joke, but it's my fault for waking up late ><"

 

"My name is Min Ji and I am an owner of a cafe but that's from my grandmother.

Me and my older brother are the one who inherit the shop in our family.

Just because we can cook that's why we are the chosen.

It's very hard just like what you think but it's for my grandmother's happiness that's why I accepted it."

 

You already got out the house and rode your bicycle. You arrived in the cafe for 30 minutes and park your bike outside.

Something is bothering you because there are no customers inside and then you open the door to ask them about this but ...

 

 

"Happy Birthday Min Ji ~!"

 

You are shocked because you forgot that it's your birthday today.. 

You saw your Woohyun oppa standing there holding the cake while smiling at you. 

Your parents and the workers are also there to greet you. 

 

"Thank you~! ^^" you bow to them to show your gratitude. You went to your oppa then slightly punch his arm.

"Yah~! oppa~! how can you not tell me that it's my birthday ><"

"Ouch~! that's not my fault =_="

"But thanks oppa, this one will be one of the best birthday to me"

"You always say that but I know that your 18th birthday was the best."

"Oppa, don't say that" you said in a sad tone

"Owwww~~ looks like my dongsaeng is sad. Don't worry I know that day will happen again."

"I hope so .."

"Because it's Min Ji's birthday let's all celebrate until night ^^ today is a day off guys :D

Have fun "

 

You celabrate your birthday with the workers, your parents and your oppa. 

 

The party is over and it's already 11PM and you decided to go home now.

 

While riding your bike to your home.. a place caught your attention ..

 

the school you attended when you were 1st year in middle school

 

You enter the gate then sit in the bench under the tree staring at the sky .. staring at the stars ..

 

Then you remember something ..

 

Something that you cannot forget during your middle school ..

 

*flashback*

 

---

1st chapter~! wuhoooooooo .. sorry for the late update >< I'm currently working my project in our computer subj. :3

 

mianhae >< TT_TT I hope you like the 1st chapter .. sorry if it's short but this is only an intro for the next chapters :D 

Stick to my story~

 

Please comment and subscribe :3 *throw hearts*