Finally - Final XD

Finally!

 


Donghae loves Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk loves Donghae. That is for sure.

Donghae loves to watch Eunhyuk when he's dancing. The serious look on his face, makes Donghae feel all giddy inside.

Eunhyuk loves to watch Donghae when he composes new songs. The determine look on his face puts a smile on his face.

Donghae thinks that no one knows that he is in love with his best friend. Same with Eunhyuk, he thinks that no one knows that he is in love with Donghae. 

What they don't know is that their feeling for each other is too obvious.

They don't realize their feelings for each other's, that the members decides to hatch a plan to bring the two together.

"Do you think this will work?" Sungmin asked. 

"Of course it will work, your genius boyfriend, me, made this plan." Kyuhyun replied from behind Sungmin, hugging him.

"Really? I don't think locking them in the room and telling them that they need to confess to each other before we let them out is a really good idea...." stated Henry, his face buried in Zhou Mi's neck when Kyuhyun glared at him.

"Kyuhyun!! Don't glare at the maknae!" Kangin said as he walking into the lounge room, holding hands with Leeteuk.

"Hey! He's the one who is doubting me!" Kyuhyun retorted, starting to pout and turning the glare from Henry to Kangin.

"Hey guys, I got great news!!!" shouted a voice from the doorway, who sounds oddly familiar to Eunhyuk. 

Two figured then appeared at the doorway holding hands.

"Eunhyuk-hyung! Donghae-hyung!" yelled Henry, "Why are you guys.... holding hands?!?!?"

"That's because we finally got together!!!" exclaimed Eunhyuk, kissing the blushing Donghae on his cheeks.

"WHAT!?!?!?!" yelled everyone. 

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at everyone confused, disappointed, hurt and angry.

"Is that a bad thing that we got together? That you all can get together, but we can't? We thought you guys are better than this." said Eunhyuk, hugging a tearful Donghae.

"Nonononono!!! We don't mean that!! It's just that we were just planning on how we can get you guys to confess to each other." assured Leeteuk, walking towards them with Kangin in tow, and gave our tearful couple a hug. "Congratulation for getting together."

"Gomawo, Teukie-hyung" whispered Donghae. 

A quiet second passed, when the whole room went up in cheers. Hugs and congratulations was passed towards the couple. 

"WAIT!!" yelled Heechul.

Everyone (except one) stopped at the sudden yell. They all looked at Heechul, wondering what was wrong with him.

"I think he wants to say is that we still haven't heard the story of how they got together." explained Hankyung, hugging Heechul from behind.

"Only you can read my mind" stated Heechul, giving Hankyung a short peck on the lips. 

Everyone then looked expectedly at the now blushing couple. 

"Well... We were walking back to the dorms together when a fangirl suddenly appeared and asked us for autographs and pictures. When we were done, she suddenly kissed me on the cheeks and ran away. I was standing there surprised when I realized Donghae was walking away from me. I quickly caught up to him to find him pouting. I couldn't help myself but pulled him into a alleyway and kissed him on his lips." explained Eunhyuk. "And then I confessed."

"And I told him that I love him too, so we got together..." said Donghae, blushing. 

"Nawwww, that's so cute!!!" exclaimed everyone. 

_______________________________________________________________



"Well my plan just went to waste" pouted Kyuhyun, as he sat by himself, away from the group. 

Sungmin saw this and went over to him to comfort him.

"You and I both know pretty well that that plan won't work." Sungmin said, hugging Kyuhyun and giving him a chaste kiss on the lips. 

"Well, it was worth a try" said Kyuhyun. They both then looked across the room, through the huddle of people, to the happy couple that finally got the courage to confess.