로맨틱하게 (Romantically)

Romantically

 

In honor of Block B’s comeback, I shall write a strange little drabble! I’m putting the song, “Romantically”, on replay (by the way this song was composed by P.O). I suggest you listen to the song while you read, ‘cause it sort of matches the mood.click here~ Let’s see what becomes of this. *cough* based on Jaehyo’s teaser! *cough* Hopefully I do not disappoint!

 

 

*   *   *   *

 

 

The grip on her arm was firm, and although she struggled for dear life, her stubborn friend just would not let go. It had been about ten minutes, and in that short amount of time, the girl had managed to forcefully dress her up in a dress - and an uncomfortably short one (that was a daring and bold red), at that - drag her out of her house, and lug her into the the unpredictable streets of the city. No matter how hard she tried, the grip on her hand would tighten, and she would be trapped.

 

“Jung Hee!” she whined. “Let me go! Why are you doing this? Where are you taking me?”

 

The girl in question rolled her eyes, shaking her head at her friend. Too many questions were being said, and not enough actions were being performed.

 

“Sora, we’re obviously going to the library,” she smirked, looking pointedly at their fancy attire.

 

Sora sighed, frustrated at her friend’s sarcastic remark. Truthfully, she had a good idea where she planned on taking her, but there was no way that she would actually want to go. There were too many things to do. She couldn’t just spend her time dilly dallying when she should be working on that term paper, or finishing that project, or writing that report…

 

Noticing her friend’s anxiety, Jung Hee squeezed her hand reassuringly, trying to calm down her nerves.

 

“Really, Sora, you deserve a break. I’m just taking you somewhere fun,” she sang as they arrived at a well-kept establishment.

 

People walked in and out. The women were surprisingly classy, unlike the skimpy clubs Jung Hee usually went to. Their dresses were not too long but not too short, their make up put on just enough to accentuate their eyes, and their heels clacked along the cement, sultry yet elegant. Meanwhile, the men walked in with a suave confidence, not enough too be too cocky, but just enough to be a bit alluring. The look in their eyes did not mean any harm, and although they were still men that had their…certain needs…they didn’t look dangerous enough to be threatening. In fact, the thought of their restrained passion sent a fiery electricity through her body. Much to her dismay, Sora shivered in excitement.

 

She could hear a jazzy tune playing somewhere in the background, with a heavenly voice to match. She was fascinated, to say the least, but there was no way she was going to waste a night on “having fun”. There were too many responsibilities stacked on her shoulders. Although going out would relieve them for a while, the weight would come back sure enough, going down even harder than before.

 

“Jung Hee…” she began reluctantly, looking wistfully at the gap between the door and the bulky bodyguard at the front. “I’m not sure about this…”

 

Jung Hee puffed her cheeks and blew the hair out of her face, resting her hands on her hips. The girl radiated energy, with a fierce gaze to match, as she glared at her friend. There was no way that she was going to let Sora pass out on this opportunity.

 

The club, which went by the name of Blockbuster, had just opened. And lucky for her and her connections, Jung Hee had managed to get them in with a snap of her fingers. Most people were dying just to take a peek, while the two girls could merely walk in whenever they pleased.

 

“Sora,” she began evenly. “I know I say this every time I want you to go out, but I really mean it this time. You’re a hard worker, that’s for sure, but it doesn’t mean you should sacrifice your social life because of your personality. Being the smart person you are, I’m sure you’ll get through this just fine. You always do!

 

I can tell you’re getting really stressed out and it’s worrying the hell out of me. I definitely do not want my best friend in the whole wide world lying in a hospital bed just because she really had to finish some stupid essay. You always say no when I try to take you out, so just say yes. Just this once!”

 

Sora desperately wanted to decline her offer once again, but then that voice - that voice that filtered through her ears and made her knees go weak - started to sing again. That was all it took for her to let out a shaky breath, and open .

 

With a nod of her head and an unsure smile, she said, “I guess just this once wouldn’t hurt.”

 

And so, before she could register what was happening, Sora fouind herself being shoved through fancy looking doors. Just like that, she was inside the fancy-looking club, with the smell of rare wines and sultry perfumes and mysterious colognes filling her nostrils. Jung Hee had already made her way to the dance floor, dancing along to the music. 

 

Sora was relieved to see her friend dancing innocently (or as innocent as Jung Hee could get) next to another man. Well, at least she wasn’t practically grinding against him. Seeing her friend in provocative positions with other men never failed to disturb her - for she had seen it many times before. It was safe to say that Sora was starting to like the club, liking the innocent yet maybe not so innocent atmosphere that seemed to whisk through the building and leave everyone behind in a dazed trance.

 

Bodies swayed to the song as that voice that fascinated her oh-so-much started to sing a mellow and jazzy song. Sitting in her seat at the bar, Sora bobbed her head to the beat, taking a sip from the wine glass in her hands. She wasn’t quite sure how it had gotten there, since she had probably gotten a little bit tipsy… Maybe it was that man that was across from her - but wait, he wasn’t there anymore? - who had slipped something into her hands. Maybe it was a strong drink, and no wonder she was feeling so giddy and lightheaded.

 

But for some strange reason, instead of having a mini panic attack and stopping her drinking at once, she liked the feeling. Her head becoming clouded with muddled thoughts that didn’t make sense, her eyes slowly drooping, feeling the world slowly tip beneath her…it felt so nice. Maybe she could get used to this.

 

She was slowly falling victim to the drink. A breathy laugh escaped unexpectedly from her lips, but Sora was far too gone to care at this point. The muddled thoughts were becoming even more and more fuzzy, and she could feel herself falling. She waited blissfully for the moment to come, when everything would go black, but nothing came.

 

Sora found herself wrapped in someone’s arms instead. She could feel their breath on her neck as they chuckled.

 

That voice.

 

“You’re the voice…mmm… Your voice is so pleasant, so nice…” she mumbled, her words still a bit slurred.

 

The Voice Man just chuckled again, handing her another glass. She was still a bit woozy, and her decision-making functions weren’t working quite well, so she just took the delicate glass in her hands and drank its contents. 

 

But it was just a glass of water, she realized, as her vision began to clear and the muddled thoughts slowly cleared away into a dull buzz.

 

Her hand flew up to once she realized that she had been drunk just moments before (and she probably still was, but some of her reason had come back). Sora then proceeded to gasp as she felt a man’s hand slide agonizingly slow down her arm.

 

“What are you doing?” she asked sharply.

 

“So you’re not drunk after all,” the man whispered, lifting her chin to face him.

 

That voice. Those eyes.

 

She promptly pulled away from his grip, regarding him warily. Sure, he was undeniably attractive, with those blazing eyes and tantalizing voice. But she wasn’t about to give into his silly little games…just yet.

 

The man in front of her stared back at her with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

 

“Why’d you pull away?” he asked softly. His lips made their way downwards as he continued to stare at her.

 

That voice. Those eyes. That pout.

 

This was just too much for her.

 

“My name is Jaehyo,” he whispered, coming ever so closer, ignoring the fact that her face was probably as red as her dress. But the sound of his voice gave her the slightest hint that he was mocking her just a bit. What a gentleman.

 

“Uh…I’m…S-“

 

“Would you like to go somewhere with me?” His hand was now on her thigh.

 

Sora just sat there, rigid as a piece of wood. She didn’t trust herself to speak, since she was sure that she was still a bit drunk. She must be tipsy; there’s no way that she would ever, ever go with someone she had just met if she was otherwise. The fact that she secretly longed to go after him was proof that she was not sane at the moment.

 

And so she kept quiet, slightly trembling as his hand moved upwards a tiny bit.

 

“I’m taking that as a yes,” he mumbled.

 

The music in the room was still playing, sounding a bit empty with the vocalist nowhere to be found.But that’s only because he was somewhere…doing something else.

 

And a certain girl in a certain red dress wasn’t there, either.

 

 

*   *   *   *

 

 

A/N: What do you think Jaehyo and Sora are doing right now? ;) Don’t be s they just went out for a date…

So, this was based on Jaehyo’s teaser, but it isn’t exactly the same, obviously. ‘Cause you know, I’m pretty sure my OC doesn’t give him the middle finger…

 

Some extra Jaehyo for you guys. >3<

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

Well aren't you gorgeous...