Hospital Visit

My Fairytale Fantasy

-That same night-

 

"Eunji !! Lets go there!" Hyunwoo pointed at a big haunted house. Eunji pat his shoulders "Don't come crying to me if its too scary for you oppa" Eunji grin as she walked to the entrance.

 

 

"What was that suppose to mean? I won't be scared!" He pouted as he ran after her. The big door opened by itself as they gave their ticket to the staff.  "Don't be scare arasso?" Eunji chuckled and pat his head. "Yah! You'll get lost in the dark if we dont stick together!"

 

 

Eunji was already far infront of Hyunwoo and she wasnt even scared. Hyunwoo on the other hand screamed like a little girl when a ghost appeared infront of him. Hearing his screams, Eunji turned around and held Hyunwoo's hands and tangled it with hers. "Aigooo baby Hyunwoo ish scared of a ghost?" she . "I-i wasnt scared." He sighed and walked ahead. " YAH! Lets go together" Eunji pouted.

 

 

 

This girl keeps teasing me! I wasnt scared just... suprise. yeah surprise!

 

 

 

He was definitely scared. But still he looks cute

 

 

 

They both exited the haunted house after a shocking time inside. Hyunwoo's heart almost lost its place in his chest. He regretted go inside. His a guy but the girl was the brave one. "Lets not go inside again." Hyunwoo said defeated and sat at a nearby bench. "See you were scared!" Eunji made a funny face and laughed at herself.

 

 

 

"No i wasnt. I was just... surprise. A suprise that almost gave me a heart attack" he mumbled. "Baby Hyunwoo ish scared" Eunji poked him. "So was not" he stick out his tongue and stood up. "I'll go get something to eat so stay here." he sighed and went to search for food.

 

 

 

"Two hotdog and two large cola please ajumma" Hyunwoo ordered after finiding a food stall behind the haunted house. The old lady gave him his order and he paid for the food. He went went back and handed her her share of the food. "Thanks oppa." She grinned."So hows things at home with your father?" Hyunwoo asked as he took a bite of the hotdog.

 

 

 

"His fine. His been busy with his work lately but its fine." she shrug. "Oh right.. Does Jieun know that you both are sisters yet?"

 

 

"No she doesnt. Appa wants to keep it a secret. Its better that way but he still keeps sending her money though. But please dont tell Jieun. She hates appa alot for leaving umma." Eunji sighed as she started to cry. Hyunwoo felt guilty for talking about her father and Jieun. He shouldnt have ask her about it. Hyunwoo hug her and pat her back. "Dont worry. Things will work out eventually. Be strong Eunji!" he said he continued patting her back and slowly planted a kiss on her forehead. Eunji didnt notice the kiss as she kept on crying.

 

 

 

They walked around the amusement park before heading back home. They were about to go down the stairs when someone accidentally pushed Hyunwoo by accident. He fell down the long staircase and landed at the bottom. "HYUNWOO!" she shouted. The guy ,who bumped Hyunwoo, ran down towards Hyunwoo. " Im sorry. We need to take him to the hospital!" Eunji took out her phone and dialed the ambulance. Soon they arrived and took the unconsicious Hyunwoo to the hospital. Eunji and the unknown stranger followed him to the hospital.

 

 

 

Eunji was worried and started crying her eyes out. Everything happened in a blink of an eye. The doctor came out of the door and pat Eunji's shoulders. "His fine Ms Jung. His ankle is the only problem. Part of the bones was fractured but it'll heal after 3months dont need to worry. He just cant do physical things like running and dancing until his healed" He gave her a reassuring smile. "Thanks doc" The guy who pushed Hyunwoo said. "thats good to hear. Im really sorry" He bowed. "It was an accident"

 

 

Eunji smiled weakly. " Dont apologise to me. Apologise to him." The guy nodded. "By the way, he has not woken up yet and he needs to rest. You should go back home and rest" The doctor said before the guy could enter. The guy understood and left. " I'll stay and look after him" She went inside the room and sat on a seat beside Hyunwoo's bed. He was still unconiscious. Eunji held his hand and tears started to fall.

 

 

Wake up soon Hyunwoo baby.

 

 

____________________________________________

 

A/N : Yesh finally another update :D

Shall do another one! (: Triple update for a gift!! >< I should have made Sulli and Hyunwoo together

but i already started with Eunji :( Nah shall end it with Eunji thn ^^

 

With love,

Eunmi