new friends

hyung Please Believe me

YUNHO's POV:

 

 

Its the first day in school I'm going to the second grade, I'm actualy a bit happy to return to the school. At least I get to have more time to be away from my family and my father.

I woke up early and sat on my so caled bed, my brother sleeps on a comfortable bed and I sleep on a thin blanket on th flore, that's not fair, but I can't object anyway.

I got up and went to take a relaxing bath, and since everyone is sleep I toke my time to clean my self up. I didn't have the apetite to have brakefast, not that i can anway, so I just got ready and headed to school.

when I got there it was allready 6:32 so I went to look for my class, I picked the last seat in the back of the class and as I always do, I rested my head on my table and fell asleep.

I was awoken by the teachers voice: boys boys girles, we have a new student,my teacher tried to gat the classes attention but faild at first,

EVERYONE IN PLACE AND PAY ATTENTION NOW, and succeded at second. Everyone got in place and silent fill the class.

good morning boys and girles I'm ms'yomi and I'm going to be your guardian teacher for this year, she started talking. good morning ms'yomi, we replied. now kids we have a transported student so please greet him and be nice with him. Ms'yomi said she opened the door and the new student got in. •

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV:

 

 

As I entered the class I cursed inside my self for being in this worthles school, everyone this is lee seungyun the new student, the teacher said as I standed onfront of my class mates.

I scaned them thim and I was greated with ugly faces. In the back of the class there was a very pale kid looking at his table like if it was the most intresting thing in the world. I was back of my thoughts by the class kids: anyogehasayo lee seunghyun I replid with a slight bow and a smile and finaly the teacher told me to pick a seat since the pale kid was in the last seat at the end of class I toke the same place but in the opposite direction the teacher called are names and when the pale kids name was called he whispered a yes and lifted his hande what's whith him?! his hand are shaking!!!

after what it seamed like forever finely the launch time arrived and I were free. I decided to make friends but luckily the friends came to me,

hay seunghyun I'm junhyung, one of them spoke and this is jiyong lee junghyun and seungri, welcom to our ing school, I'm shour you won't like it but were going to make it easyier on you in here, he said I smiled and said: I'm shour you will guys.

we walked around the school intell it was the time to go back to class we seated our self as a on our tables.

hey seunghyun, jiyong called me see that sleeping thing over there? he said wail pointing me to look behind me

yes? I answerd

that's lee yunho he's our main target. we always bully him and he just walks off without saying a thing, he said smirking I looked at him and got lost in my thoughts

. I didn't like the idea of bullying him, I mean he looks so skiny and pale and looking like if he's going to faint any moment. will I neded some funn to not get bored in this ing school and I will do anything for it, so lee yunho? welcom to hell.

 

 

 

 

 

YUNHO'S POV:

 

 

The new student made friends with the worst kids in the school, the kids ho bully everyone including me, will I'm shour that he'll be joining them soon, my luck is just so great.

finaly I'm going home. It was a peaceful day, thank god no one bullyed me today.

when I got home I was greeted by my fathers screaming wife: aaaa minho'ah. how was your first day in school? she asked my brother

left the women and her son screaming like fan girles and as I was intering my room I saw my dad glaring at me I got scared and emedietly got in. I decided to do the thing I love the most in my life

"SLEEP"

I just wish averyday is as peacful as this day, and with that words, I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you liked it Please comment so that I can now how to make it bitter for you guys^,^