Chapter 1

Beautiful

Few minutes after Yeonhee decide to proceed with her works, again, she heard the door open. Sigh. She is tired. She didn't look up for who is coming.

"Lee Yeon Hee-sshi !" , it is her girlfriend's enthusiasm voice. The voice of her is always like that.

"Stop. Who do you think you are, huh? Coming in and out of my office as you wish", Yeonhee usually don't like when people are interrupting her.

"Ops, who is this , huh? Talking to her girlfriend like that. Well, let's forget it. I have something to show you. The most important person on earth! hehe", Shinhye continue talking even she knows Yeonhee is pretending not to hear. "SURPRISE! See who's here!".

Yeonhee looking up and she see Junsu. Kim Junsu. Her soulmate, bff since forever who left to Japan 2 years back without telling any of them.

She is surprised to see him. Immediately, Yeonhee stands up and go forward to Junsu and hit his head. "Idiot . Who are you?"

Junsu moaned. "Why are you doing this when i'm humbly came here to see my girls?" , still , he trying to be a gagman there. he is.

Yeonhee smirked. She couldn't say much. She is greatful to see Junsu back with them indeed.

"Okay people. Let's stop this and go eat. I'm so hungry that i think i'm gonna die now", Shinhye knows that her girlfriend is actually not that mad.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 

"Where is she?" , asked Doojoon to Yeonhee's secretary, he feels uneasy .

"She went out with her friends, Park Shin Hye-sshi and Kim Junsu-sshi", replied the secretary.

"Okay thanks", Doojoon is actually felt a little bit upset with her fiancee. This is not the first time he's been put aside. But wait, who the heck is Kim Junsu? , he wondered.

 

[Few hours later]

Yeonhee came into the office back. Doojoon passed by her without saying anything. Yeonhee couldn't help but sigh. She knows, her fiancee must be upset, she knows well.

Suddenly, "Honey, you left your cellphone inside my car", Junsu appeared.

The words caught Doojoon's attention.

 

Lee Yeon Hee is speechless.