Why A month?

Private School.... good or bad?

"Ms.eunmi.Ms.Eunmi Wake up please young miss we are here at school " Mr Lee said softly shaking me to wake me up.as i opened my eyes i noticed he was on my right which meant he was standing over me with the door open.... wait that sounded wrong he is outside not leaning over me. I i got out the car and streched taking in a deep breath of fresh air. Mr. Lee just looked at me holding my Purse/bookbag well i used one of my big purses as a bookbag because its big enough to hold a binder a text books and well girl stuff.

I took a long look at the school. well its big

but thats it its big and well students and staff loitered the school ground since school doenst start untill 9 o clock and well its 7:30. I slokay got out the limo causing people to look my way. God I hate attention. I got my small suitcase that had a small amount of clothes in it...where was my other bags with shoes and clothes and the two back up uniforms. what ever.

          "Young-  I mean Miss Eunmi. you need to hurry to get to the main office to get your things. He're is a map of the school and we are here so if you head in that direction take a right and I think you can find it Miss Eunmi. And I should be on my way have a good time at school I will see you in a month." he said turning around to go to the driver side of the car."WAIT Mr Lee! Why has everyone been saying that?"I asked rushing towards him my irritating 3 inch heels clicking at a rapid pace on the concrete ground."May I ask what you mean" he replied with a frown taking off his hat to show a shiny balding head "Everyone's been saying 'see you in a month' I'm just going home at 3 so why do they say in a month?"  He opened and closed his mouth about 3 times before saying "your mother as you know is very sick and in the hospital and she doesn't want you to be alone. So! She is sending you to this school, SaeYoon School of The Arts,  so you can make friends and live here for a while.In a month is first break for homecoming preparation which in which we hope you attend." It took me a good four minutes to fully understand everything he has said."ohh. WAIT but what about you guys? What about Peach (a/n peach is your dog) where will she go?" I asked curiosity washing itself into my brain."Your mother is sending us on a paid vacation and Peach is going to stay with Ms. Berry and her boyfriend." Okay that's fair I'm jealous but it's fair the maids and butler's have worked so hard for us it's only fair they have some time off."Okay Mr.Lee have fun on vacation.  I'm going to go to the office now! BYE" I said hugging  him and turning to  picking up my luggage and finally heading to the office.