Cuddle Me!

Choi Minho, Cuddle with me!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taemin sighed as they waited in the lobby for their names to be called for their performance. He’d finished his homework and was ready to show it to Minho, who pretty much checked over it to make sure everything, was correct. “Minho-Hyung—,“ He called before pausing, his eye twitching a bit as he came upon a sight he’d rather not see.

Minho was chatting quite intimately with Onew, his arm slung around his shoulder comfortably…looking like it rather enjoyed its position. The frog-eyed man glanced up at the other with a smile on his face as he looked to the maknae of the group. “All done?” He asked with his warm voice.

Taemin had to do all he could do to not snap at Onew. ‘BACK OFF, HE’S MINE.’ But he just nodded sweetly and handed his math paper to the elder to look over.

Minho looked over the paper with ease, his arm still slung over the leader’s shoulders, holding him too closely. Taemin bit the inside of his cheek, not going to let it bother him. After all, he could cuddle with his lover when they went home right?

“It’s all good Tae.” Minho smiled at him as he handed the paper back.

Oh that smile. It made Taemin’s day. Minho had such a soft, charismatic smile that could make you melt. And it was even better that it was only directed towards him, easing his pit of jealousy that had boiled in his gut.

“Gumawo Hyung~” He smiled and quickly went to put his notebook and papers back into his bag, since they were a few minutes from having to get ready with the cordi-Noonas anyway.

~

The performance had gone really well, and now all of SHINee was headed to go out to eat with their Super Junior Sunbaes and managers. Everyone was discussing where they should go to dine, and almost everyone had differing opinions, but frankly Taemin didn’t care.  All his thoughts were on Minho and how he still  hadn’t gotten a hug from the elder, or even a little pat. In fact, Minho seemed to be avoiding him……and that bothered the maknae. It bothered him very much.

“Let’s go to a café with strawberry stuff!!!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, way too hyper for a normal 26-year old man. But just as, if not more than, childish was his best-friend (Possibly Lover…Taemin needed more research…) Donghae smacked Eunhyuk upside the head. “Yah! Café’s aren’t open this late babo!”

Eunhyuk whined as his head was hit, but agreed with Donghae.

Taemin shook his head in disbelief. Were these really his hyungs?  He was about to whisper about it to Minho, when he turned and the other wasn’t there.  His lover-boy was hanging off of the shoulders of Kyuhyun, making Taemin’s tummy boil with jealousy again. Again he found himself wondering:  Why wasn’t he in Minho’s arms?

Key sensed that something was up with the group’s maknae. “Tae? Something wrong?” He asked, genuinely worried, since it wasn’t often that Taemin got that jealous/worried look on his face. Pulling out of his reverie, Taemin smiled at his Key-Umma.

“Aniyo~ I'm just hungry, can we go eat now?” He responded, and that seemed to satisfy the elder’s inquinsitivity.  Key smiled warmly at him and ruffled his hair slightly, before turning to Leeteuk and requesting if they could get a move on.

~

Even the ride in the van had been unsatisfying for the ailing maknae. He was wedged between Onew, Key and Jonghyun, who were singing to English songs (albeit very terribly…) and dancing around as best as they could. Normally, he might have joined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter