what to do...ottoke

when you love someone

"Your ready" asked Donghae coldly

"Yea..yeah...really there's no need, I can...says Yoona but was cut off by Donghae

"its okay, lets go, Taec hyung and Leetuk hyung have other engagement to attend to and Khun is busy too" says Donghae

"You are busy too, I can manage myself im ju-"

"You don't have to worry, my assistant will call me if there is some urgent matters" says DOnghae and walk to the door.

Yoona ws left looking at his back, pouting "why is this guy is so cold...ottoke his not like Leetuk oppa or Taec oppa,i feel like an extra baggage, the way he treats me"

Right at the door Donghae look back at him "well what are you doing there standing let's go"

Yoona walk to where Donghae waiting ,stomping his feet along the way while pouting. Donghae looks at her with amusement in his eyes...cute, a smile form in his lips.

Donghae turn his back quickly and went to the car waiting for them outside, Yoona saw bit of the smile "ottoke...he smile just now....he had a nice smile...but why it seem like it so hard for him to do it when its only the two of them.

She really want to see his smile, last time  t the party held for Wooyoung's comeback party she saw how he easily smile at everyone...specially with the girls...

Aaahhh why do she want for him to smile to her.

====================

Eunjung was pouting " yah oppa are you even listening"

"huh...what..yes..yes i am" says Taec and put down his phone down "im kind of confused with the last few words" he says

"really" she say and look at the phone that had just been put down, he was checking every five minutes, and really its irritating,his not paying attention to what they are doing at  all,he is here but his heart and mind in some other place...

AHH she is pissed ...enough of this

"Ma'am ,Sir  we need to go to the site now, to obsee the turn abouts of the changes being done"

"okay" says Eunjung. Taec stands upa nd was about to pick the car keys , when Eunjung beat him to it, " I'll drive" she said and with out turning back she went to the door and Taec just followed,confused in Eunjung's attitude...looks like kiddo is throwing tantrums....oh no..not good what did i do this time...omo..omo, thought Taec and quickly followed Eunjung.

In the car Eunjung is quiet just driving,Taec don't know whatto do, what to say to Eunjung, why Is she being difficult this past few days...is it time of the month? Till he started to realize that the are going somewhere and not at the site that they suppose to go to.

"ahh Eunjung, this is not the way to-"

"I know" she said coldly. Taec saw her hands clutching the wheel, tightly

"hey your hands are turning white loosen your hold at the wheel relax" Eunjung didn't bulge " hey stop the car lets change okay, i'll drive" still no response.

In a  cafe shop Eunjung stops. Taec didn't understand whats happening followed her inside the cafe, inside he saw Donghae and Yoona, WHy? here, he thought.

Eunjung approach the unsuspecting pair .

"Eunjung!" surprised  donghae seeing Eunjung "what are you doing here"

"delivering " is all she said.

"here Taec oppa I brought you here to her, Let's go Donghae Oppa" says Eunjung and tag Donghae to stand up, confused Donghae stands up. Taec is just as confused as the other two on Eunjung's action

Looking at Eunjung, she looked pissed, He looked at Taec and Yoona, Yoona was always have her phonein her hand, could she be texting  with...ahhh....really.

"let's go" say EUnjung to Donghae

"Eunjung whats the meaning of this" says Taec grabing one of her arm.

"I just brought where your heart and mind is all this time, Donghae oppa and me would be the one going to the site" say Eunjung bitterly , banging the keys at the table and walks away,.

"damn it hyung" says Donghae and followed Eunjung.

"wait" he says to Yoona and followed Eunjund and DOnghae.

"eunjung...Eunjng" 

but DOnghae and EUnjung is already in the car and now leaving, he saw Eunjung in tears and Donghae looking at him angrily.

"What the hell just happen" says Taecyeon bewildered.

======================

"Your operation is a success, Wooyoung, We will check your condition again after a" Wooyoung cut him off

"do I need to undergo  that process"

"Wooyoung, we need to know first if there is nothing left of the tumor"

"fine, fine"says wooyoung." when"

"next week" says the doctor."Wooyoung , you need to take the medicine always, and in the presciption I added vitamins, to help you gain weight...no strenous work please"

"well, i try..." he is in the marketing dept of Royalty group of COmpany(RGC).

He was driving away from the Hospital when his phone rang

"Wooyoung, where are you? and why is your phone turn off..." says Leetuk

"Ahh hyung, i just ah..." 

"yah Wooyoung we are in a tight schedule this week please don't go anywhere unnecessary, well anyway go to Buck Shipping Lines office and communicate with their Marketing" order Leetuk

"Yes hyung" he says

"Hey is something wrong , your voice is a little weak"

"Im fine hyung..." he said and hang up  "Im fine"

In Buck shiiping line Marketing office ...Wooyoung is listening to the lady explaining regarding the needed points to be emphasize for the ads, he is becaming irritated as the girl keeps on sending seductive glances at him and showing her long legs.

AHHhhh ..really he has no time for this.What Wooyoung did is snatch the paper to the girl and say "I get it Ms Kim" he say and stands up, about to leave and reaching for the door , when it open befor he can.

"ow sorry" says the new arrived girl "Ahh...Oh my Wooyoung" says the new girl

"Ahhh...Taeyeon?...what are you doing here" he said, they hugged lightly,he had kown her in the states.

"Well, working what else...my father hire me as the company I.T. and how are you...your operation" she said whispering the last few sentence. 

Wooyoung and Taeyeon is emersed to their conversation,in english, that the girl flirting a while ago is pouting, she can't understand anything they are talking about, they are speaking fast, she can't catch up...hmmp ...this newbie...

And from afar someone saw them.

"Hey IU, what are you doing here-"Chansung  his words hanging as he saw what his little sister is seeing...

Wooyoung with another girl.

AHHHHHHHH hyung...says Chansung...

============================

Victoria your in trouble , why did you leave the office, you silly girl...

Khun went back at the office to fetch Victoria , but when he went back she already left, she left a message in the front desk.

"went to release stress...Y.A"

Is what the message say...what is Y.A. means. the only good thing is the company driver , drives her to where she went.

A dance studio...she is in a dance studio...he said as he look at the establishment in front of him. He went inside the building to the floor where VIctoria is.

The room's lighting is dim, she saw a figure in white tights,over it is a black short, with a loose shirt as her top, under it is a midrib tank top.

The music starts, and Victoria started dancing, he was entranced by her dancing...she really seems like an angel....she moves so beautiful...now he knows why they called her ballerina... she is enthralling when she is dancing as if she's one with the music...she look so calm

The music stops but Khun was still glued and unmoving , still looking at Victoria, who is clueless of his presence.He walks to her quietly, careful not to disturb her, as she was stretching after the exhausting dance routine  she just performed. He was almost at her back when she raised her head and looked at him through the mirror, smiling

"hi Khun oppa"

Surprised that she knows that he was there 

"how " he asked 

Victoria just shrugs her shoulder, she doesn't know too, all she know ,her intuition its him ...its him.

"you found me" she said smiling

"why did you left without me" he said sternly.

From looking at him through the mirror, she faced him  and said "I know you'll find me...your my knight ,right" she said confidently

Khun shakes his head helplessly "stop smiling like that and what the heck does Y.A. means"

Victoria stands up, look at him with out answering  and walk to a room.

"where are you going?" he says 

"change" she said glancing sideways to him,

ahh if only she knows how enchanting she is know ,Khun thought.

"Y.A. means your angel...im your angel right?' she said and enter the room.

Khun ws left speechless and in tranced.

=====================

Chansung was strolling at the sidewalk when he saw a boutique,the name kinda sound familiar ,curious he went inside to look. His Victoria noona's birthday is next week and he still don't have anything for her

"Good afternoon...sir" the lady in the counter say, she is surprised as a guy enters the boutique, he smiled to her

"good afternoon too" he said

" welcome to  Kara" 

"thank you..." he said

"look around sir, there are a lot of new design, im the one who made it and the dresses are only few pieces, it mat have same style but different colors"

"Ahh really, interesting"

Chansung looks around.

"Unnie, Umma is on the phone and wanted to talk to you"says the girl who just went out of the storeroom

"Okay...assist that customer for me Sulli ,okay"

"Deh unnie" she say and look at the customer.

He looks rich, he was holding in his arms three dresses....Sulli pouted, a playboy...what a turn off...hmmp

Chansung have chosen  a a dress for Victoria in red and white, it has a-line cut and  the neckline is halter cut, he brought her a matching blazer,its mid rib...ahhh she would like this, and while looking he also thought  buying for IU, Eunjung Krystal And AUntie Yu Kyung too...ahh but he is not sure of the sizes

"Hello auntie....do you happen to know what is the size of IU, Eunjung noona and Krystal noona... in dresses

"ah chansung ah...your shopping?"

"yeah...i am ...please Auntie"

Yukyung told Chansung  the sizes "Auntie how about you"

"ah Chansung, your spending to much"

"not auntie, I found a boutique that's quite not that expensive but with good kind of dresses, the name of the boutique is Kara"

"oh reallyyour Noona' has that kind of brand of clothes"

"oh really...that's nice...Auntie im going now"

"okay...be careful okay...and make sure the dresses are not found out by the girls early"

"Oh...right..thanks for the reminder auntie"

Chansung went to the cashier , and was a bit surprise as it was a different girl, younger, taller and...prettier...she had nice milky complexion, and smiling eyes.

"hmmp...5 girlfriends...really a playboy" murmur Sulli 

"Uhmmn... do you have delivery service?"asked Chansung

"Huh?" says Sulli absentmindedly, the guy is good looking from a distant but ahh...he is much more in closer view

"the dresses can you deliver it " 

"Ahh we don't have delivery .." says Sulli

"but we can' keep it for you here until the day you can pick up for it" says the other girl who she talks with first

"Oh...okay"

Chansung paid  for the dresses.

"I'll be picking the dresses by friday next week...I'm Chansung SOng"

"yes and I'm PArk gyuri and SHe's Sulli, my sister"

"Oh..okay nice meeting you...I'll come by Friday then" he said and walk to the door.

At the door he stop and look at Sulli

"they are not girlfriends...sisters" he said to her and smiled to her charmingly

Sulli blushed..

"Ottoke he heard what i said...unnie...ottoke" said sulli blushing deeper red

"looks like it" say Gyuri looking at her giant of maknae, amused.

Its a first that a guy made her blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

oh my god when everyone thought everything is okay...problems starts brewing up...kekekeke...so what do you guys think of the new chap