Hoping

Hoping

 

First day of the semester. Welcome to my awesome-until something happened college life. Im Jania and Im now on my 2nd year in college. Universities opened once again for another semester. Crazy friends welcomed me once again!

"How's the summer vacation?" Everyone kept asking the same question that morning. "Same old, same thing! Swimming, Internet surfing, house jail and all things common." Nothing's new on summer vacation right? Well, time passed by from all the introductions and class orientations. Typical first days! We were exhausted from all the same things heard at class so we decided to go to a fastfood restaurant nearby. Doing nothing, chatting about the things weve done during vacation, a group of guys passed by us. All our in blue shirts but in different shades.

(A/N) That day was the orientation day for first year students. Gladly, the Student Council officers made a decision to put up color coding shirts for every colleges.

" Jania, he's cute!" Kim poked me with her elbow giving me her most e look. I stared at the guys standing behind us. I saw him. In blue collared, light shirt. He was happy faced giving me the best eye smile a Filipino guy can give. I was really used to Koreans giving me the best eye smile but he gave me one that can beat some Korean eye smiles I ever seen.

We end our meals and stood up from our seats and walked away. He was there, standing behind me and still, clouding up in my mind.

Everyday was same old, same routnine. whenever we see him, he will always give me that eye smie to die and to melt for. He never fails to make me smile and to make the butterflies in my stomach move. Keeping up all these feelings indie me was like sleeping with alive soul. I was inspired to go in whatever sched we can possibly meet and I thought everything was worth it. The stalk, the smiles, the butterflies, the rainbows and even the pixie dusts I can feel whenever that eye smile shows.

Still not knowing what his name was... I continued everything. I continued stalking, feeling the butterflies, seeing his smile and pouring the pixie dusts.

(A/N) Lets move on to the last day of the semester.

Today, good things kept coming on my way. Me and my friends was having our plans of stalking or crushes on the last day since its the last chance. All examination schedules were posted on the bulletin board. There was his section scheduled on the time before ours. The butterflies are there again, moving freely in my stomach. We took our lunches and went back to school an hour earlier for the stalk. We waited for a few minutes and BOOM! There he is wih his smile, leaving the room with his friends. He stayed outside for more than half an hour and Im like can I have his name already? (A/N) Yes, for the whole sem, I didnt know his name! :( ... My friends did everything but we cant ask him since we dont have the courage. Some of my classmates arrived and my friend asked one of them to know the name of my crush then we all gave each other a e look and BOOM! I knew his name. I was happy, seriously happy until............

Friend 1: He has a GF.

Me: .................

Friend 1: Moved on!

Me:..................

 

After waiting for 4 months, after feeling everything, all the butterflies in my stomach died. Unicorns turned into horses and pixie dusts turned to ashes. I died. I want to cry but ill be childish if I do so. I didnt know what to do but im still expecting and hoping for God's grace and decision. Maybe he's still busy writing my love story.

I will wait, God. i will!