One-Shot

Only Look At Me

Changmins body tensed as he stood in the background with his group and the rest of the girls of SNSD. No matter how much he tried to pretend that everything was alright, he just couldn't. Shim Changmin was seeing red. If he could, he would breathe fire.

Jaejoong and Yunho were the best hyungs you could ever ask for.

With all five of them together, they were family.

Should one girl break his relationship with two of the best brothers he never had?

No.

It wasn't worth it.

She wouldn't let him do that anyways.

 

--

 

Oh no.

Oh no no no.

Oh curses no.

Of all the places where her hands had to go, Jae hyungs arm.

...is she smiling?!

 

--

 

He couldn't take it.

Yunho hyungs face was just inches away from her face.

If only he could do something...

"NG!" Yunho pulled back, laughing at the awkward position between him and Tiffany.

Watching her crack one eye open and smiling, he sighed in relief.

Thank goodness.

 

--

 

After flushing the horrible scenes of his hyungs with Tiffany out of his mind, Shim Changmin had finally had his turn to film with Jung Jessica. She was a pretty girl, nice and full of laughter. Perfect for his plan.

He had done it all, being a gentleman, holding hands, snuggling, the works!

This should make her feel like he did.

He was sure of it.

 

--

 

At least...thats what he thought. The constant tugging at his heart told him otherwise. No matter how he tried to comfort himself, he just couldn't. He felt bad for using a nice girl like Jessica to his advantage. He felt even worse that he had tried to hurt Tiffany when he knew it wasn't right.

...did liking someone entitle them to not ever get jealous?

"Min..."

Stop being jealous.

"Minnie..."

Jealousy wasn't good.

"Minmin."

Jaejoong and Yunho were his hyungs.

"Changmin."

It shouldn't matter.

"SHIM CHANGMIN."

Snapped out of his train of thought, he stared at the beautiful short haired girl in front of him.

"What on earth has got your mind so wrapped up about? It's cold out here!" Tiffany scolded cutely before pushing him back into the building of their dorms. "Lets go up."

Watching her smile, he let her lead them into the elevator before pressing the levels of their floors. His being 5, and hers being 9.

Contemplating whether to ask her or not, he couldn't help his mouth from talking by itself, "You're not jealous?"

Blinking, Tiffany asked blankly, "Jealous of what?"

"You know...today...me and Jessica..."

"Oh that." 

Tiffany pondered for a minute.

"Of course not! I trust you, and Jessicas my bestfriend!"

1st floor.

2nd floor.

"Is jealously a bad thing?" He asked quietly, wondering if it had been too quiet for her to hear.

3rd floor.

"Well...once in awhile, it doesn't hurt to have those feelings. It confirms how much you really like that person." Tiffany replied honestly, giving him her eye smile before squeezing his hand gently.

4th floor.

"To tell you the truth, I was just a bit jealous of you and Jessica. But...at least we're honest to each other right?"

5th floor.

*Ding*

"I'll see you tomorrow." Tiffany winked before shyly giving him a kiss on the cheeks.

Standing outside of the elevator, Changmin watched as Tiffany was about to his the 'close' button.

"Wait! ...do you...why were you so close with Jae and Yunho hyung today?" he blurted, watching Tiffanys expression change from cute frown to big smile.

"I knew you were watching." Tiffany laughed before hitting the 'close' button. "I love you." She mouthed, just as the door close shut.

His heart beating wildly, and his mind racing with possibilities, Changmin started walking back to his room.

*buzz* *buzz*

From: shortmushroom

Besides, Jaejoong oppa and Yunho oppa have each other.

Goodnight <3

//

Reading the text message, Changmin typed out his reply.

To: shortmushroom

Yah! You should still only look at me.

If you don't, I might just hate you.

Sweet dreams Mi.

...love you too.

//

*buzz* *buzz*

From: shortmushroom

No more texts.

Get some rest now!!

Who knows how late you'll be sleeping tonight.

and don't worry, I'll always be looking at you. 

I was today :)

--

It was at that moment where Shim Changmin finally realized he could never live without Hwang Mi young.