What do you wish?

What did you wish for at night?

 


{ Before starting, i think this is . So yeah, ^^; hehehe, wait, now main I'll try to make this jealous, and whatever! }

 

Ljoe's POV ;

" Oppa, do you like Hweji? " a little who asked me, " Of course not baby, i am just playing with her, blame herself for being so stupid. Even though she's rich, but she is so stupid believing everything. Stupid dog. " I smirked. What a girl in the world believe everything what i say. Only blame her stupidness. I smiles, caressing the little chick's cheeks, wanna know her name? She's Harong anren't she's pretty little girl. You can't get to see her face. No, i don't allow anyone to see her face bastard. One good chick for me. *peep peep peep* Oh, it's a text message from Hweji. Boring ... I sighed, slid the phone up, boring text.

( TEXT MESSAGE )

Hweji : " OPPA~ ^^ What are you doing? :D keke "

Me :" Me? I am doing nothing, but missing you badly!"

Hweji : "Arraso oppa~ ^^ Chu~ "

Me : " Neh ^v^ "

Dirty girl, stupid girl. and idiot . Psh. I'll never fall on you because you're ugly. And it's super UGLY.

 

Hyukmin's POV :

Aish this Ljoe, he don't love hweji, why is he playing with her? I gotta meet hweji and tell her everything .. Let me phone her. *taking my phone and dial hweji's number*

( PHONE CONVERSATION )

*ring ring ring ring ring~~*

Hweji : Hello ?

Me : Hweji ah!

Hweji : Ah, Oppa! Annyeong! What are you doing?

Me : Doing nothing , missing her badly *sighs*

Hweji : Oppa, it's okay i believe she'll miss you too!

Me : Really? Ah, Hweji ah, do you wanna go out with oppa?

Hweji : Neh!! Tonight same time?

Me : Neh Hweji !

Hweji : Arraso! Ppyong oppa~

Me : Ppyong ~

( END )

Yes, i gotta meet her, do you know who is the one i say " missing her badly " ? It's Hweji, You know? I love her but she never know, and my buddy Ljoe, won over her heart. And she didn't that he was playing her feeling.. Crazy silly girl. You'll never know how much i love you silly baby. *sighs* 

( Time : 20:46pm ....... )

Aish, this little girl is late again... *face palm*

 

Hweji's POV

Hooray! I gotta go out with him. Hyukmin, my favorite oppa. Even though Ljoe is not so better than him, but i love ljoe. kekeke, okay, lemme prepared what should i wear? Aish. Okay, Simple Pink tee with Love printed on it. *chuckles* okay, THE TIME!! ARGH! i failed my time again! I run as quickly as i can to reached the place. " OPPA! " I shouted, waving my hands in the air while panting hard. Gosh, it's tiring. *pouts* I walk to him. " Oppa, Are you waiting too long? " I look at him with a puppy eyes. He sighed, look at me and eye-smiles, " Aniya, i am not pabo! " He pinches my nose lightly, laughing lightly. blinking my eyes, smiles, linking his arm, " Lets' go to the garden! " hehe, yes, i always love garden. " neh, arraso~ " he walked peacefully, smiling sweetly, for some reason, why do i feel my heartbeat went fast? *chuckles* think too much.

 

Hyukmins' POV

" Isn't tonight the sky is pretty? and there's stars! " I smiles, looking at her side way face, making me falling in love with her even more. caressing her cheeks softly, the way she look at me is so soft. "Oppa~ What are you thinking about? "  The way she talk is too innocent, up until now, she doesn't know what is , and . *sighs* i don't even know how to teach her. Wait, i mean NOT TEACHING HER. but Mr Son. Yeah, Mr Son. Okay. *smiles* idiot me. Okay... what should i say? " LOOK OPPA! THERE'S SHOOTING STAR! " I look immediately , omona, it's really a shooting star, let me make a wish, *how i wish hweji will know my feeling* .... " Oppa, what did you wish? " I chuckled. " Secret~" I smiles, she puffing her cheeks making me wanna kiss her. I gotta boast my courage, I slowly leans in and kisses her lips softly, lightly. She's this soft. A cotton in the air. *cheesy* She's way too cute with her blushing cheeks. " W-what are you doing oppa? Only Ljoe is allow to kiss me..." she pouts, I sighed, showing her the video about ljoe kissing another girl. She cried. WHY? Why does this bastard deserved her tears? If it's me, i will never ever let her cry.

 

Hweji's POV

Oppa show me a video of Ljoe kissing another girl. What is this? Why am i feeling so pain, my heart is ripping off. I hate this feeling. Really... I tears up and cry onto hyukmin's chest." Hush, hweji..." He patted my back. I feel warm around him, i feel safe around him. Everything with him is awesome. He protect me. He loved me. He showed me everything and he always buy me whatever i want. Even though he teased me, and i didn't really expect that, but he's that great, awesome, perfect. Maybe i should need time to clean up everything. *texting Ljoe secretly* I have to tell Ljoe for break up. And he agree... He did. He really don't love me. Arraso, this is all lies. I hate this world.

 

( 2 months later .................................................. *TIME SKIPPED* )

Hweji POV

"Yah Hyukmin oppa!" I chased him, he turns around and kisses my lips. Yes, i break off with Ljoe and decide to accept his feeling. Hyukmin's feeling . He've been there for me for this 2 month. I accepted his feeling. He's sweet and kind towards me. He keep kissing my lips and i name him as my kissing monster. He's a big bad monster still! *chuckles* " HAHA~ I catch you! you're mine now! " He grins. " Neh neh~ " I chuckles, hugging his arm. " Let's go back now oppa~ I'm *yawns* tired.! " I smiles and jump onto his back. He piggy back me and walk back to my home. " Sa-rang-haeyo oppa~" I smiles, he kisses my cheeks and continued to walk.

 

Ljoe's POV

*looking at them* They are finally together, i've finally know that i like Hweji, but she seems happy. Let her be. I've to let go. *smiles* Bye hweji, be happy and last long...

 

THE END.


Author's Speaking !!!

Finally, We've come to the end :D how is the story? ouo? NICE? I don't care. Comment which is Hateful gonna delete. Same rules ; Comment nice, Suggestion . ^^;; Or else =="