Introductions

Illa Illa

 

The bright rays of the sun shone into the residence of a certain couple lazily lying on the bed. The figure stirred under the sheets as she let out a yawn. As she turned to her side, she grinned when she saw a figure still sleeping soundly. Lifting her hand, she poked the figure’s nose.

The figure immediately scrunched up her nose and slowly opened one of her eyes.

Chuckling as her plan worked, she asked, “Had a good sleep?”

The figure nodded as she pulled the girl close to her.

“Soon Kyu, why are you up so early?”

The girl shrugged as she pulled away the arms encircled around her waist.

“Just felt like it.”

The figure chuckled aloud as she got off the bed.

Sunny’s POV

How can this girl be so incredibly cute even when she’s asleep? I know I shouldn’t have feelings for her but I can’t help it.

“Soon Kyu, why are you up so early?”

Her voice was heavenly.

“Just felt like it.”

I couldn’t really say it was because I wanted to stare at her face for a longer time right?

She chuckled as she got off the bed.

Even her chuckle sounds so heavenly.

I must be in love.

End of Sunny’s POV

“Soon Kyu, can you come over for a while?”

Sunny dragged herself out of bed as she lazily walked over to where the figure was standing. Her eyes sparkled when she saw what was waiting for her downstairs.

“You made breakfast?”

“No silly, how could I make you breakfast in such a short time? I called for delivery. I don’t think you would want more workload on yourself right?”

Sunny chuckled as she lightly slapped the girl’s arms.

“You know Taengoo, if you keep on being so sweet, I’m afraid I would fall for you.”

The girl’s facial expression turned awfully serious as she turned to look at Sunny.

“Soon Kyu, you know it’s impossible between the both of us right? I thought I’ve made myself clear enough for you?”

Sunny looked at Taeyeon and laughed bitterly, forcing out a smile.

“I know that. We’re friends with benefits right? I remember. I was just joking when I said that. You don’t have to take it so seriously.”

Taeyeon looked at Sunny suspiciously for a moment before breaking out into a smile.

“I’m glad you understand.”

---

Yoona’s POV

I’m doomed! So dead, I’m going to be late for school!

“I’m not having breakfast anymore Mom! I’m leaving for school now or I’ll be late!”

Running as quickly as I can, I ran out of my house and headed towards school. I was halfway there when I saw her.

The girl of my dreams, the girl who everybody wanted to be friends with was right in front of my eyes!

I stopped running and headed towards her.

She seemed to be in pain though.

“Are you okay?”

She turned towards me with a pout on her face and tears were swelling in her eyes.

“I’m okay. I just fell down while chasing after the bus.”

Laughing lightly because she looked so cute with that pout, I offered her my hand.

She looked at me before grabbing onto my hand.

Pulling herself up, she immediately groaned in pain as she clutched onto her knee, her face spelling the word pain.

Worried, I crouched down in a frog’s position.

She looked at me expectantly with those crystal clear eyes of hers.

“Don’t force yourself to walk, here, I’ll carry you.”

Looking at me shocked, she politely shook her head.

“I’m really okay, you better head to school now or you’ll be late for school.”

Smiling warmly at her, I shook my head.

She really is kind.

“It’s okay. There’s still time.”

Looking at me again with those beautiful eyes of hers, she slowly climbed onto my back and clutched tightly onto my clothes.

End of Yoona’s POV

Yoona carried the girl on her back as she slowly walked towards her school.

“I’m heavy you know? Just let me down and I’ll walk slowly on my own.”

Yoona chuckled and shook her head.

“You’re as light as a feather, what are you talking about? We’re reaching soon anyway.”

The girl looked at Yoona worriedly before leaning onto Yoona’s back, making Yoona stiffened up.

“What’s your name?”

Yoona gulped before calmly replying, “It’s Yoona.”

The girl nodded and Yoona could feel her head move on her back.

“I’m Tiffany by the way. Thanks for helping me.”

Yoona shook her head for the nth time and smiled.

The duo finally reached the school gates as Yoona slowly let Tiffany before tightly gripping onto her hand.

“I’ll take you to the sick bay.”

---

Tiffany’s POV

She’s so kind.

We’re strangers but she still carried me all the way to school! I really have to thank her.

“I’ll take you to the sick bay.”

She’s really going the extra mile huh?

“It’s okay; you head to your classes.”

She shook her head again before carrying me up bridal style, taking me to the sick bay.

At that time, I could feel my cheeks turning a deep shade of pink and my heart was beating so fast like there was no tomorrow.

I could feel everyone’s stares on us as she carried me all the way to the sick bay.

Some were wondering what had happen to me while most were acting all giddy looking at us.

We finally reached the sick bay but she still hadn’t let me down.

“Yoona, you can let me down now.”

Having said that, Yoona immediately released me and ushered me inside the sick bay.

End of Tiffany’s POV

What was I thinking? Tiffany must think of me as a freak now…”

“Thanks for helping me Yoona; I guess I’ll see you later?”

Yoona looked at Tiffany awkwardly before nodding her head.

“Yeah, I’ll see you later. Bye! I’ll head towards my class now. Take care of yourself.”

Tiffany chuckled before nodding her head.

Yoona then quickly ran off, leaving Tiffany alone, in front of the sick bay.

“Great, I sound like her grandmother.” Yoona thought.

Yoona headed towards her class and slowly knocked on the door.

“Uhm, Professor? Sorry I’m late.”

The professor looked at Yoona angrily before dismissing her.

“There’s no next time do you understand?”

Yoona nodded before taking her seat next to a blonde.

“Why are you so late?”

“I saw someone injured on the way so I carried her here.”

The blonde widened her eyes before asking another question.

“Who is it?”

“It’s Tiffany! Can you believe it? I talked to her!” Yoona half-shouted and the whole class including the professor looked at her.

“Im Yoona! You are late and you still have the guts to talk?! Two hours of detention after school!”

Yoona let out a groan as she looked at the blonde expectantly, waiting for an answer but was surprised when she saw the blonde sitting beside another person.

She then looked at the person beside her and said in a hushed whisper.

“When were you here?”

“Already here when you said, “It’s Tiffany.” “

Yoona blushed and she looked at the blonde pretending nothing had happened.

Taking out a piece of paper she wrote something on it before crunching it and throwing it to the blonde.

“Why did you change seats?”

The blonde looked at the paper for a while before scribbling something on it and throwing it back at Yoona.

“None of your business, don’t talk to me, I want to concentrate.”

Yoona scratched her head before muttering something.

“Her and her mood swings…”

“Did you say anything, Im Yoona?!”

Yoona immediately closed before replying, “No professor!”

---

“Taengoo, can’t you just skip your classes?”

Taeyeon looked at Sunny for a while before putting on her shoes.”

“Soon Kyu, I’ve missed out a lot already.”

Sunny pouted before shrugging.

Taeyeon walked towards Sunny and pecked her lightly on the cheeks.

“Don’t look for me again alright? If I know of any news of you trying to locate me, I promise you’ll never see me again.”

Sunny looked at Taeyeon with a frightened expression on her face before she slowly nodded.

“Good, I’m heading to school now.”

As Taeyeon exited the house, Sunny broke down into tears and clutched at her chest painfully.

“It hurts Taeng, it really hurts.”

Taeyeon’s POV

Some people just won’t listen.

What’s so wrong about friends with benefits, what’s so bad about that? I just can’t seem to understand why people take love so seriously.

Love is a game.

There’s always a winner and a loser in the game.

And the loser will always be the loser.

There’s no such thing such a true love.

Love is a joke. Her parents taught her that. They were always fighting.

She stood by the pavement as a limousine arrived in front of her.

A man came out of the limousine and opened the car’s door for her.

 “Miss Kim, your dad wants you to have dinner with him tomorrow night and your mom wants to watch a movie with you tomorrow night as well.” The man said.

Letting out a sigh as she held onto the peas doll tightly, she asked her doll.

“Dookong, what should I do now?”

End of Taeyeon’s POV

---

Here you have it, the very first chapter! Do watch out for Sunny as she'll also be quite an important character in this story! Cheerios! Comments are loved~