My Angel

My Angel
Hi Ricky..you know right,that as on today,its been a year already since you left.i can still remember what happened a year ago like its still fresh on the back of my mind.. *1year ago* "so,Ricky's going home with Changjo again huh?tsk!its always like that now..ever since Changjo came to our school,its always been about Changjo!i thought i was your best friend Ricky..well,fine then,if that's what you want,then i won't come near you anymore..this friendship is over.." i said to myself.i then didn't talk to Ricky for a week.. "hi hyung" "what do you want Ricky?" "um,hyung,Changjo and i are gonna get lunch...do you mind joining us?" "i don't wanna eat with you guys Ricky..just go away please.." "hyung!waeyo?we haven't talk for a week now..please come join us.." "Ricky,i said no!go away!" i said shouting "L.joe hyung!what is wrong with you?" "just go away Ricky!i don't feel like talking right now.." "okay!sorry if i distubed you.." Ricky said walking away with a sad face. "i hate seeing you sad Ricky,but its better for both of us..i'm sorry" another few days past by without us talking until that Friday..it was our extra music class after school hour "L.joe hyung you wanna walk home with me today?please?" "whatever..just pack your things quickly" i grumbled at him "hyung wait,i need to help Mrs. Joo with something first.wait for me okay?its just for a few minutes" i just walked home anyway even though you already told me to wait.i didn't really think you would wait for me until the school was empty until i saw you walking home alone with tears in your eyes a few hour later.you walked away quickly when you saw me and we didn't talk much after that.two days later i saw you sighing to yourself outside your house while looking at something on your phone.you quickly went inside when you noticed me staring at you "was he looking at a picture of us like i did?" i asked myself "nah..i don't think so..better go home its gonna rain soon" a few days past and it was saturday morning when my phone rang "yeoboseyo?" "nae,yeoboseyo hyung,its me Ricky.." "what do you want?" i said in a discusted tone "hyung,do you maybe wanna go out later this evening?i need to talk to you.." Ricky asked "whqt?no Ricky..i'm sick of you and i don't wanna go anywhere with you" i said "please hyung,i'll wait for you at the park okay?" "no!Ricky,don't you understand?i don't want to!" "i don't care Hyung! I don't want our friendship to just fade away!i'm waiting for you at the park at 4pm whether your coming or not!" Ricky shouted at me before hanging up.."its 5pm now..i don't think Ricky's waiting for me anymore..i should go take a nap.." when i woke up,it was almost midnight so i decided to go take a walk outside to clear my mind..when i realised it,i was already in the park Ricky said we should meet..a part of me hoped he would be there but he wasn't "of course he won't be here anymore..who is stupid enough to wait 8hour for someone who already said they're not coming?" so i just went back home when my phone rang again "yeoboseyo?" "oh,L.joe hyung,its me Changjo..i just wanna ask if..Ricky's with you?" "what?no..why would he be with me?i haven't seen him at all.." "oh,he was suppose to come over 2hour ago to finish our project together but he's not here yet..i remembered him saying about going to see you so i thought you would know where he is.." "well,i don't..maybe he forgot and is already asleep?" "i guess your right..sorry for bothering you hyung..annyeong.." Changjo said before turning the call off "bbabo.." i said to myself throwing myself on my bed..it wasn't until the next day when i heard about what had happen to Ricky from his parents..apparently,Ricky was robbed and they stabbed him to death..the police found his body dead and covered with blood behind some bushes in the park..i cried my eyes out that day..i saw Ricky for the last time the next day at his funeral..he was lying peacefully inside the coffin..even in death he still manage to look beautiful and lovely as always..it was like he was just in a deep sleep and would wake up any second..the funeral was filled with tears..Ricky's mom was cursing at god as she did not take the death of her beloved son easily..my heart sank and i couldn't bare to watch when they lowered his body into the earth..later that day,i went to the park and went to the bush they said Ricky were found..as i was standing there i saw something hidden under a bush "huh?a phone?" i picked it up and unlocked it.i was shocked when i saw the wallpaper was a photo of us that we had taken together 3months ago on thet trip to the amusement park.. "this must be Ricky's phone.." as i scroll through it,i saw a draft message that you have just manage to finished writing but not sent.. "those guys must've got to you while you were texting" i said to myself crying as i read it {yahh!Byunghun!are you coming or not?!i've been waiting here for 7 and a half hour now and its getting cold!please come..i need to at least know what i did wrong to you..i don't want our friendship to just end like this..please..i'm waiting.} tears were now overflowing on my face "Ricky!i'm sorry!you did nothing wrong!it was me who was wrong all this time!i'm sorry for being so stupid!" *present time* "Remembering all that is just making me more sad..i'm sorry Ricky..well,i have to go now..i'll come visit you again soon okay Ricky?Love you" *at home* "huh,why's the light on?i thought omma and appa won't be back until next week.." as i open the door,the sweet smell of Ice Cream Cookies starts to fill in the air..if i'm not mistaken,its Ricky's favourite.. "Ricky?is that you?are you here?talk to me.." as i went step closer into the living room,the sweet smell got stronger..and there,with that all so sweet and innocent smile that i've not seen in a long time and was sitting on my desk like always when he came to visit me was.. "RICKY!!!I Missed You!!" as i fell to my knees crying "Hyung!i missed you too.." he smiled some more standing up and making his way to me with white stars falling everywhere as he walked but dissapearing before they even land on the floor.Ricky looked georgous wearing a white outfit that only angels would wear and his hair now lighter in coloured as he kneel down beside me and pull me into his warm embrace "Hyung,please stop blaming yourself..its no one's fault you know.." he said "No!Ricky!its my fault!if it wasn't for my stupidity and jealousy,you would still be here with your loving family..with me!" i cried out "ssh,Hyung..stop it..seeing you this sad is making me really unhappy..please stop.." "b-but,..," "no hyung..i don't wanna hear you blame yourself anymore.." "i'm sorry Ricky..i'll do as you say..please..don't leave me.." i said "i won't hyung..i'll always stay by your side..even if you can't see me,you should always remember that i'm with you.." "um,no,i mean,don't LEAVE me..don't let me not be able to see you again..please.." "you know i can't do that hyung.." "why not?Ricky-ah.." "i just can't..that's just the way it is..and,hyung i have to go soon too..but i'll always be supporting you and helping you get through every obstacle you might face" "well,can you um,at least stay with me until i'm fast asleep then?i don't i'll even get to sleep if you leave now.." "of course,anything for you Hyung.." Ricky said holding me tighter in his embrace and kissing my forehead as i lean my head on his chest.. "Ricky-ah,I Love You.." i murmured to him as i was falling asleep "i love you too hyung..i'm going to take good care of you from now on..just think of me as your Angel okay?" he said while patting my hair "okay..don't leave me.." "i won't,i'll always be by your side.." i heard him said before i fall asleep. The next morning when i woke up,i was sleeping on the couch with a blanket on..it was that flowery blanket Ricky had gave me when we were kids..the sweet smell of ice cream cookies was still lingering in the air as i remembered what Ricky had said.. "I Love You","Think Of Me As Your Angel" ..since that,i've always feel Ricky's present with me to give me support..he didn't show himself though,but i'm sure he's there everytime the sweet smell of ice cream cookies linger in the air.. "I Love You Ricky! You Will Forever Be My Angel" -END- ------------------------------------------------------------ PLEASE ENJOY MY STORY.. :)