Mission: 1/3

Missions To Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bright sun shined through the windows as a person entered the living room, dispersing the silence of the room with a growling tummy.

Sungjong walked into the kitchen scratching his rumbling stomach, in search of food. He was craving for sweets in the early morning, but found none. Standing around, he scratched his head in confusion until a plan conjured up in his mind.

Sungjong quickly dashed into Myungsoo's room and sat by the sleeping body. He violently shook the body until it responded with a light grunt. Myungsoo rolled over onto his side, back facing Sungjong to avoid being woken up. 

"Hyung~" Sungjong lightly whispered into Myungsoo's ear as he continued to shake the snoring boy. 

"What Jongie? It's 8 in the morning." Myungsoo mumbled, the sleep clear in his voice.

"Hyung, I want something sweet, but we don't have anything. Can you bake me something?~" Sungjong asked with a sweet voice as he prodded Myungsoo's arm with his thin finger.

Myungsoo let out a deep sigh before he sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Fine, anything for my cute little maknae." He said as he stood up to use the restroom.

Sungjong cheered as he ran back to his room to get dressed, so they could leave for the store. He took out his notepad with list of things he needed to accomplish, crossing out "Make Myungsoo bake for me~"

"Good! I've finished 1/3 of my list of things I need to accomplish in my life!" Sungjong whispered to himself as a big goofy grin appeared on his face as he did a little happy dance.

Myungsoo walked towards the door of Sungjong's room when he heard light squeals coming from it. He popped his head in to see the boy dancing awkwardly, but cutely.

"Sungjong-ah," Myungsoo said as the boy turned around with a flustered face, "What are you doing?"

Sungjong's face blushed a bright tomato red as he nervously scratched the back of his head. "O-oh, nothing hyung!" He stuttered out as he threw his little notepad onto the bed. 

Myungsoo eyed the boy curiously before a smirk landed on his face, shaking his head to dismiss the topic. "Never mind, let's go!" He said as he took Sungjong's arm and dragged him out the door. 

 

"Hyung, what do you need to bake?" Sungjong said as he eyed the different ingredients in the store. Him, being the little maknae that he was, could not resist jumping into the cart.

"I'll make you a cake, so let's look for flour, eggs, and other stuff." Myungsoo replied as he grabbed a carton of eggs and put it into the shop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter