Chapter 6- Home

My Memory

Your POV 

What's that bright light?

I slowly opened my eye and an annoying blind light was centimeters away from my face. I quickly pushed it away only to see Junhong's face replace it. 

"Zelo, where are we," I said as I slowly sat up from the bed and turned to face him. I

"Uhmm...we're at...the...uhm," he was stuttering. Oh no, knowing Junhong, he only stutters when he's scared or guilty.

"Choi Junhong, where are we," I said slowly as I looked right at his eyes only to have him shift his gaze. I saw on the desk next to the bed was a clipboard that I quickly swiped away before he can protest. I turned my back to him and looked through the paper work. The paperwork had my name  and information on it. I quickly found out I've been in a come for a week. I slowly turned to him and looked at his wandering eyes. He was turning his head left and right and fidgeting in his seat. 

"Why...was I...in a coma," I slowly whispered. 

 

Zelo POV

What should I tell her? She's giving me the look. Ughh, I hate when she gives me the look. Her eyes can bore holes in your soul >.<

"I uh...you see... whenweweredrivingtoschoolyoufaintedonthefreewayandwhisperedyoseobsoitookyoutothehospitalandyouhaventwokenupsince," I spit that all out but I don't think she understood me. 

"Choi Junhong, say that again," she said. 

"When we  were driving to school you fainted on the freeway and whispered Yoseob so I took you to the hospital and you haven't woken up since," I said again barely audible.

"Oh,ok then. Lets go home Zelo," she said as she slowly turned and tried to stand only to fall straight back on the bed. 

"I don't think you should get up," I said as I helped her lay back down,"I'm going to go find the doctor and ask when you can come home." I slowly got up and walked out the door. 

 

Faith POV

I watched as Junhong walked out the door to find a doctor. I layed back and looked at the bland dull gray ceiling. He knows now; he probably wants to know about Yoseob; I'll tell him. After a few minutes Zelo and a short stalky doctor came in and told me I was free to go home. I don't want to tell him, but I know, he's my friend and I must trust him.

We finally made it home. It's obvious he can't live without me; there were dirty dishes piled in the sink, dirty clothes all over the floor, and I checked the fridge and there was no food. 

"I'm going to go take a shower," Zelo shouted as he ran to the bathroom. I slowly went and cleaned up our mini apartment. After about an hour later Zelo came back down and sat on the couch grabbing the remote. I slowly walked over to the T.V and turned it off. 

"Hey, Faith! I was watching Strong Hearts," he yelled as he crossed his arms and legs giving me an adorable pout. 

"Do you want to know who Yoseob is or not," I said as I sat down on the couch next to him. He happily jumped to the side to face me and he was practically glowing. 

"YES YES YES," he practically sang. 

"Ok calm down and I'll tell you. Yoseob is my...