Chapter 4- That Voice

My Memory

Your POV

"YOSEOB!! OPPA WHERE ARE YOU!!" I shouted. I watched from a far distance, a young innocent 6 year old me. I was running around screaming for Yoseob because he promised to play house with me that day. I watched as the little me turned the corner and her eyes became the size of quarters. 

"FAITH, WAKE UP ARE WE'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL," I can hear Zelo scream from the bathroom; thank you Zelo for waking me up  from that horrid dream. I  sluggishly dragged my body out of bed and went to my closet. I picked a simple outfit, it consisted of; a white and black striped tee, black skinny jeans, a red jacket, and my hightops. I grabbed everything and headed for the bathroom. As I opened the door I came face to face with a shirtless Zelo, I never realized how handsome he was; the way his hair sparkled with the water droplets. When did he have abs? Does he even work out? Pabo, of course he does, why do you think he has that excellent body with those defined muscles. OMG WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING, HE'S MY BEST FRIEND!!!! 

"Ya, get out! Go make breakfast," he said as he pushed me out the bathroom. I don't really like arguing right when I wake up so I simply oblige to his request and walk over to the kitchen. I decided to make ramen because that would be the easiest and fastest to make, I quickly make the noodles and make some side dishes. By the time I'm done cooking and eating my share Zelo comes out. 

"You can use the bathroom now," he said as he sat down and started to eat. I quickly got up and walked to the bathroom. By the time I'm done, he's eaten everything and all the dishes are clean. 

"Are your ready to go," he asks me as we walk out the door and walk downstairs to our apartment's garage. I always insist on taking the stairs for exercise because if I didn't I don't think he would take his lazy of the couch. As I was walking down, I bumped into someone. I assume it's someone who is moving in because he drops a pretty heavy box. 

"I'm sorry," I say as I bend down to hand him the box. 

"It's fine."

I know that voice, but where have I heard it? 

Zelo puts his hand on the small of my back and pushes me through the door . He hands me a helmet from his motorcycle and I quickly slide it on to my head. I slide onto the bike behind him and wrap my thin arms around his waist. 

Where have I heard that voice? This question kept pondering through my head. When we were in the middle of the freeway, I finally remembered. 

My arms became limp as I let go of Zelo's body, my vision became blurry as I leaned back and saw the clear blue sky. 

"Yoseob"