Chapter 2

Just My Luck [Hiatus]

 

__Ren P.o.v.__

I send a glare over to Aron as I walk across the cafeteria. What was wrong with that guy? Did he think he was able to get away with anything he wanted? I had heard so many bad things about him, and talking to him didn’t really make me like him anymore. He’s a pig, anyone could see that.

 

“Ah, Minki!” Baekho smiles warmly at me when I put down my tray at his table. “How’s your first day been? Have you made any friends?”

 

I shake my head. “Only you. But I prefer it that way.”

 

“Ren….” Baekho begins, looking at me with a worried look. “Why don’t you try and talk to someone? A pretty boy like you will definitely be popular.”

 

I can’t help but blush. I always loved it when Baekho complimented me; it made me feel like my heart would burst. "T-thank you hyung..." I say softly, playing with my food but never actually taking a bite. "But I don't need friends. I don't want them."

 

The older frowns. "So you really haven't talked to anyone?"

 

I think for a minute before responding. "Some girl. And that Aron guy."

 

"Aron?"  Baekho asks, putting down his fork and looking up at me. "Ren, don't trust him. You know that guy-"

 

"I know, I know," I say, waving him off. I had heard Baekho's rants about Aron multiple times, about how much of a scumbag he is, that he's a cheat and a flirt and breaks the heart of any girl he takes interest in. "I don't like him. He seems like a player type, just like you said."

 

"You don't like him?" He smiles. "That's good sweetie, don't get close to that idiot boy."

 

I smile at the nickname. Sometimes Baekho could act like as big of a flirt as Aron. "Careful 'sweetie', say stuff like that too often and I might just fall for you~" I tease, brows furrowing when I take a bite of food. How could people actually eat this stuff?

 

When I look up I swear I see Baekho blushing, saying something I can't make out before stuffing his face with rice. "Hm, this stuff is good huh Minki?"

 

"Yeah..." I lie. I couldn't quite understand people like this, who would want to eat stuff like this. Maybe I was just a snob, growing up in a rich family where I didn't have to eat disgusting things like this...

 

"Ren, I-" He's about to say something when he's cut off by an obnoxious voice.

 

"Ey, my little rennie~!" Aron grins, putting his hand on the table beside me. "This is where you sit?"

 

I cringe at the nickname. Rennie? When did he get permission to call me that?? "Yeah."

 

I look over to Baekho, who is grimacing at the older boy. "Can't you mind your business Aron? We're busy."

 

"Awh, you hurt my feelings Baekho~" Aron laughs softly, turning his attention back to me. "Ren, come sit with me tomorrow okay?"

 

"No."

 

Aron frowns. "Please Rennie? You'll like my friends I'm sure. You can even invite Baekho to sit with us too..."

 

"No." I quickly get up from the table, throwing away my food in a nearby trashcan. "Baekho, I'm going to go to my next class okay? I'll see you after school?"

 

Baekho nods. "Alright, Minki-ah. Take care."

 

"Nae~" I smile, walking out and leaving Aron confused.

 

"Wait Ren, hold up!" Aron calls, running after me. "I'll walk you to class okay?"

 

I frown, walking a little faster. "I don't want you to go with me, I can find this class by myself." Maybe I wasn't the best with directions, but still I would rather wander around the halls for hours than ask for Aron's help.

 

"Come on, Ren. Just let me help. What's the room number?"

 

"I'll find it..." I say, looking around. Where was room 500 anyway? Shouldn't it be close to here?

 

Aron sighs. "Look, I don't know why you hate me so much, but can't you just accept my help? I'm trying to be nice."

 

I sigh. I guess it wouldn't be that bad if I just accepted his help...."F-five hundred..." I mumble, kind of hoping he didn't hear me.

 

“Five hundred?  It’s back the other way,” He chuckles, slinging an arm around my shoulder and leading me the other way.

 

“O-oh…” I whisper, slightly embarrassed. “I-I knew that….”

 

Aron just laughs, walking with me as I try to refrain from pulling away from him. “So…what’s the deal with you and Baekho? Are you two dating or something….?”

 

I blush.  If only… “No…he’s my next door neighbor. He’s really the only friend I have at the moment…”

 

“I can be your friend then, Minki,” Aron suggests. “Jr and I, can’t we be your friends too?”

 

“No.”

 

Aron sighs. “And why’s that princess? “

 

I shrug. “High expectations I guess. I don’t like your type.”

 

"My...type?" He scoffs when we arrive at my classroom. "And what exactly is my type?"

 

"The player type. Someone that thinks he can get everything he wants because he's good looking."

 

Aron chuckles. "But aren't you the same? You're so y and crabby princess, and you can get away with it because of that pretty face of yours."

 

I can't help but grin. "Oh, so you think you've figured me out already? Trust me, you have no idea."

 

"Sure I don't," He smirks. "You're some y chick that thinks she's better than everyone else and has to assert her authority by thinking less of everyone else. You aren't the queen you think you are darlin'."

 

"Some y...chick...?" I repeat, not able to hold in the laugh that follows. This guy really thinks I'm a girl? Was he an idiot or something? "You'd be surprised, Oppa~" I chuckle.

 

Aron smiles. "Oppa...I like that. So little Minki, don't you think you should let oppa take you out on a date?"

 

"I thought you said I was a , pabo," I say, looking up at the older.

 

“You are a ,” He laughs. “That doesn’t mean I don’t like it though. Someone like you is new…different.”

 

“Definitely different,” I chuckle. I bet he never dated someone with a before, huh? “Sorry, but I’m not interested in you.”

 

He frowns slightly. “Come on Minki, one date. That’s all I want,” He pleads. “I’m not as bad as you think I am.”

 

“I know you are. I’ve heard from Baekho. I know how bad you are.”

 

Aron leans against the wall and lets out a groan. “Come on Minki, Don’t make me beg. Don’t you want to? Just to see what would happen?”

 

“What would happen….?” This makes me think for a second. What would happen if I started dating this idiot? Surely it would be fun to torture him, give him a taste of his own medicine. And what would he do when he found out I wasn’t a girl? I could already image him freaking out and getting upset…wouldn’t it be fun to make a player my play toy? “Fine. Meet me tonight at seven. If you’re late I’m leaving.”

 

The older grins. “It’s a date. See you at seven, princess.”

 

“I’ll be waiting, oppa.”

_

A/N: Mianhae for my short chappies~ Tell me what you think lovelies and I will be sure to update soon~! <3

*edit* a questions for you lovelies~ should this story be rated m? Or do you prefer fluff? please let me know c:

-gigi