♔ Recommendation♔ [Jongkey] Tempted

Pabo Advertisement ♔ Review ♔ Recommendation- CLOSED
—»Pabo Recommends«

Tempted

by menababy

                              Genre: angst                            

                Rated M                                   
 
Description                       
 Key is shunned at his school for being himself for being gay. He has been going there for almost a half of a year now. He has no friends no one nothing. Jonghyun on the other had is the oppsite of him he is the most popular guy in school. When these two boys lives unexpectedly get thrown together, every thing gets flipped up side down. Lives get ruiened. people get hurt, deep secrets gets out, friendships are broken, and two people find each other but at what cost.

Foreword

"Kiss me..." Jonghyun said Key looked into Jonghyuns eyes he saw a look of pure lust and want .when be turned around to look at Jonghyun who came and hugged him from behind. All Key could do was look at Jjong stunned, he never thought he would hear him say some thing like that it to him. He felt his whole body heat up, he wanted to kiss him he wanted to do more. But he couldn't get his body to move... When he felt the other boy kiss him, he lost it all control and kissed him back. When every thing went black. Key sat strait up in bed in a cold sweat. That was the third time he had this dream. He pulled his knees up to his chest curling up onto a ball looking onto the darkness of his room. " he is your friend" key said trying to remind him self that but the words only hurt him as he began to cry sliently to him self, because he knew if Jonghyun ever found out he would hate him, be discousted by him. And that would kill him, he would rather push aside how he felt so he could be close to him. So he couldbe in his life that's all that mattered right being by his side.
 
—»Enjoy The story«
 

__Owner's Note; Pab0Panda

 

I just wanna recommend this awesome story to you, since I like it a lot.
I do not recommend stories because I'm friend with the author, but because I think the story deserves attentions.
I can't quarantee you'll like it, since this is my own opinion and everyone's tast is different.
I think a lot of you knew it already, since it
's not an unknown story at all.
If you hadn't known it before, it'd be nice, if you can tell the author that we recommended it to you.

Have fun and enjoy the story.

Check our Featured & Recommend Story List for more awesome stories.