Flashback

Glad to Meet You Again

~2010~

Phone Call:

"Let's meet in the place we used to meet..." Myungsoo said 

"Okay,Meet you there!" Krystal replied then hang up

---END OF PHONE CALL---

In the Park

"Oppa!!! Sorry to keep you waiting! So sooooorrrrryyyyy" Krystal did the Bbuing Bbuing, but Myungsoo didn't even dare to look at her, and directly said  "Stal, let's broke up..." with a very sad face.

"Wae? Did I do anything wrong?" She asked once, but not satisfied because of his no answer and attacked with

"Am I a bad girlfriend?" "Is your love not as big as before?" "Do you find another girl?" 

"Stal..." He tried to say,

But she cut him with "Am I that bad?" She said with her tears about to fall 

"No..." He tried to say again, but she cut him again with "Don't you know how much I love you?"

"I know but Stal..." He said, then she shouted to him with "But what!?!?!?"

"I uh.. I have another girl, she;s somehow way better than you." He said with his tears welling.

"Myungsoo-sshi I understand, so let's be a new reborn person that have absolutely no feelings to each other, ok?" She said with  her heart cracked into pieces and tears flowing like the river in the spring.

 

MYUNGSOO POV

I startled when he heard "Myungsoo-sshi" from her, she will think of me as nothing but the past.

I sighed, and said "I guess so, okay then, you are a trainee too right, let's meet backstage or in the other shows once you'll debut" with my heart cracked into pieces and felt that I had been stabbed by the sharpest sword in the world. After hearing my answers, she said "let's meet at that point of time" and left me immediately after she said those heart breaking words. I'm sorry, but I have to follow my dreams, and maybe get you later on. 

I may regret that I lied, but what happens is for the best, right?