Chapter#002 [ft. Baekhyun , Yixing and the first two chosen pets]

No Boundaries || Apply Open

 

 
Inside a neat and yet elegant room...
 
 
ೋღ ♥ღೋೋღ ♥ღೋೋღ ♥ღೋೋ
 
the room's pure white....
and a small children house stood still in its side....
in the middle of this wondering..
a fine young man have finally entered...
looking around while holding a towel on his hands....
 
"where is she?~" he bit his index finger before taking a few step more....
he stops his tracks before pouting...
someone snorts which caught his attention.. smiling as he turns his gaze into the direction...
 
"are you there?" he steps closer "its me baekhyun!"
 
A black pigglet have suddenly came rushing out the children play house....
the creature was about to approach when---
 
"BACON!! I so mishhhuuu!~" he shouted cutely..
the pigglet have suddenly stopped its tracks, and have started to run away in diff direction....
 
"come back to 'papa! baconnie!~" he continues to shout then tries to follow the pig behind... in the middle of their happy owner and pet moments~ the pig have finally stopped... it lays down the floor...
 
"wehewhewhew~" baekhyun pants as he approaches his pet before picking it up "there you are~" baekhyun have gone hugging the creature "miss me bacon?~"
The pigglet's eye widens before hearing the said name.. it begun struggling....
 
"woooppppy~ stop that harsh actions my little piggy~ time for bath~" he wraps the towel around the said creature "kaja?~" he smiled as they both left the area
 
 - - - -
 
The living area sure is neat and very clean...
 
 
ೋღ ♥ღೋೋღ ♥ღೋೋღ ♥ღೋೋ
 
 
 
the sofa's were surely soft~ 
expensive paintings were pinned into the wall~ as the decor....
meanwhile~ there was an aquarium who stood still into the wall... it was pinned inside... just like it was a part of the wall....
A young boy have entered into the area...
wearing just a simple shirt.. he looks around holding some feeds for his little darling....
approaching nearer the aquarium he smiles...
 
"there you are my little angel~" he smiled
 
A little turtle have gone swimin' all alone at the aquarium~ corals and weeds were the only things the creature's with...
The boy opens the main point were the opening of the aquarium is located....
 
"here you go~" he puts some feeds inside the aquarium...
after some several minutes of feeding his little petfriend~
 
"come angel~" he picks the turtle out the aquarium... putting it into his palm as he brings the turtle with him till they have arrived the living area...
sitting down the couch.. as the turtle have gone hiding inside its shell..
 
"yah~" he rubs the turtle's shell "its me~ lay..." he whispers softly as the turtle pops out its shell before looking into him cutely.. 
 
"you look so happy to see me angel~" he smiles before rubbing the turtle's head....."well~ me too.."
 
 
- - - -
 
Second Batch
 
 
 
 
   Baekhyun & Bacon 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ೋღ ♥ღೋೋღ ♥ღೋೋღ ♥ღೋೋ
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Yixing & Angel 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The panda Master:
- DONE with the second chapter! hope you like it!
Have finally decided... congratz to JhuHyun26 (Bacon) & Wejun30 (Angel)! ^^... ehrm~ well... they were the first two who applied for our lovely 'baekhyun' & 'Yixing'.. i guess no one would wish to be a pig and a turtle..^^..wooot! and that's the fighting spirit girls~ hhahhhahaha..... actually~ this chappie must have 3 characters in it~ but still.. cant decide yet! PLEASE DO APPLY! hmmmmmmmmmmmmm~ Still deciding for the deadline! ^^.... Oh! Btw!
Dear Kkamjjongie and Baozi oppa needs some love too~