And That's How Jung Heechul and Im Siwan Met

YOUNG LOVE

 

               Heechul sighed as he starring at the big house in front of him. If it wasn’t for the money and the scholarship, he wouldn’t want to be a tutor for a rich kid like his soon to be student. He can already imagine a living hell teaching a spoiled rich kid with no brain. It’s not like he was super poor or what, but he indeed need some extra money for college next year, and this job also give him a scholarship to the best school in the country, Empire High School, which means, not only he can be a student in the best school but also he can save more money for college.

                He sighed one more time before pressing the door bell. He waited for about 10 secs before someone opened the door, revealing a nice looking old woman behind the door,

                     “Can I help you young man?” the old woman smiled warmly at him.

                “Oh, I need to meet Mr. Im , I’m the new tutor for...” before he finished his sentence the old woman cut him

                “Oooooh! You are the new tutor? Come in! Mr. Im is in the library, let me take you there!” in which, he can only nod at her.

                On the way to the library, he can’t not notice how big the house was, there are a lot of beautiful paintings on the wall, antique vases, and pretty crystals here and there. The library was at the end of a long hallway, with big wood door. The old woman opened the door and told him that he can meet Mr. Im. He took a deep breath before entering the library, and a little disappointed because he thought the library would be just as amazing as the other parts of the house, turned out, it was just a simple big room, with a big desk, and computer on top of it, and one book shelf in the far corner.

                Mr. Im was sitting behind the desk, wearing a blue polo shirt and a black framed eye glasses. His hair styled in a style he called as a rich man hair style, neatly combed to the back.

                “So, you are Heechul?” asked Mr. Im while starring at him from head to toe, looking for an imperfection, but seemed satisfied with what he saw.

                “Y..yes.. I’m Heechul, Jung Heechul.” Somehow, he felt nervous.

                Mr. Im smiled at him, “You already know your responsibility, I believe.”

                “Yes, I do.”

              “Good then, you can start today, and starting from next Monday, you are officially a student on Empire High School” he can’t hide his smile when Mr. Im mentioned about Empire High School. But before he could thank him, the door behind him cracked open, and a head appeared from behind the door. He saw a boy, a very pretty boy, with small face and red lips. The boy was about 15 years old he guessed. The boy smiled at him before turned to Mr. Im and asked “Can I come in?”

                Mr. Im smiled and said “Sure, come in! This is your new tutor.”

                The boy smiled wider, if that was possible, and Heechul can’t help but to smile back at him. That boy was so small, wearing a grey knitted sweater that seems 2 sizes too big for him and a pair of ripped black jeans. When the boy walked closer, he saw the boy wearing a necklace with an owl pendant on his chest, a star shaped earring on his left ear, and when the small boy shoved his right hand in front of him, he can also saw a belt shaped ring on his middle finger.

                “I’m Woongjae! Im Woongjae, nice to meet you!” the small boy introduced himself with a cheerful voice, and he starred at his hand for a good few second before he grabbed it.

                “Heechul, Jung Heechul, nice to meet you too.” He answered a little too cold.

                “Okay then, you two can start studying now!” Mr. Im finally said.

 

==============================================================================

 

                “So, how old are you?” Heechul asked on their way to Woongjae’s room.

                “18!” Woongjae said, still with a cheerful tone and a smile on his face, a little too bouncy to Heechul liking.

                “You can’t be serious!” He said, surprised that the boy was the same age as him.

                Woongjae stopped and turned to him, asking “Why?”

                “You look 15,” He said, a little bit too honest.

                “Hahahahahahahahahah! You are funny! I’m just short! But it’s okay tho! It’s better than look older.” Woongjae laughed, showing 2 rows of perfect teeth.

                “Oh well, I didn’t mean to be funny.” He said again.

                “That’s my room!” WoongJae pointed to the last door at the hallway and continued, “Come on!”

                Woongjae’s room was big like what he expected, there’s a king sized bed covered with warm blue bed sheet near the big window, on top of the bed he saw a school bag, there’s a couch not far from the bed, and a big LCD TV on the wall in front of the couch. In the middle of the room there’s a table with 2 chairs, there are some books on top of it, a mug and a laptop. A comfortable room.

                “Please take a seat!” Woongjae said while pointed at one of the chair in the middle of the room. He nodded before walked to the said chair.

                “Do you want to drink something?” Woongjae asked while rummaging through his school bag trying to find his pencil case and notes.

                “No, I’m fine.” He answered short.

                “So? Where should we start?” Woongjae asked when he finally sat on the chair in front of him.

                “So, Woongjae-ssi....”

                “Siwan!”

                “Huh?”

                “Siwan! Call me Siwan! I heard you have the same age as me! We can be friends!” Woongjae, said excitedly with a wide grin.

                “Okay then, Siwan, we can start with whatever subject you want.” Heechul honestly could care less about what subject he should teach.

                Surprisingly, Siwan wasn’t as bad as he thought. In fact, Siwan was actually pretty clever, he listen well, and even though he wasn’t super smart, but he wasn’t stupid either. Made him wondering why Siwan would need a tutor, and on top of it, a tutor that have the same age as him. Because, he believe, Mr. Im can hire the best teacher for his son. Oh well, as long as he get paid, he could care less.

                And that’s how Jung Heechul and Im Siwan met.