Where to?

I Remember

Yoseob gets released from the hospital after a CT and MRI scan. The doctors couldn’t find the root problem to his memory loss so they just sent him home hoping for the best. This would be fine and dandy but the problem is that since he received a blow to his head, his brain replaced his real identity with his fake one. He’s living the fake life he was given from the mob which is a sesame leaf harvester named Kim Seunghyun from Busan. He has no real home in Busan just a faint memory. Yoseob sits on a park bench staring at his hand.
“What am I going to do I have no place to go!” Yoseob throws his hands up in frustration and walks down the road. He kicks the empty soda can hitting an expensive looking car that just parked in front of him.
“Hey watch it! I’ve just bought this!” Bang steps out of the car and take off his shades. “Oh it’s you. I was going to hang out in the park looking for potential suspects in the case I was working on but it seems like you need help. Do you need a lift?” Yoseob walk over uncertainly and answers.
“Sure” Yoseob carefully opens the door and sits down.
“Where to?” asks Bang.
“I don’t know.” Yoseob stares at his folded hands hoping that Bang would break the silence.
“Hey... Do you at least know where you live?”
“I’m not sure. Busan?”
“I know it’s Busan but where in Busan.”
“I don’t know.” Sighing in defeat Bang starts the engine and starts driving. “Where are we going?” Yoseob sends him a puzzled look while Bang stares straight ahead.
“I’m going to take you to my place. Since you don’t remember where you live I'll let you live at my place until you remember or at least get a new place of your own.” Yoseob opens his mouth to protest but quickly closes it.
“I don’t have a place to stay but I really can’t bother the man that possibly saved my life but I can't sleep on the streets but I can’t stay with a stranger, I can rent a motel room but I don’t have any money on me.” Yoseob’s thoughts trail on as Bang parks in front of a large apartment complex. Bang taps on Yoseob’s window.“Wa! This is where you live!”
“Yeah. The building’s my dad so I live here rent free.”
“Cool.”
“Before I forget, I have a roommate/boyfriend named Choi Jun Hong. He likes to be called Zelo. Please be nice to him. He’s in his own world most so he shouldn’t be a problem.”
“Oh, ok”
They finally make their way up to the apartment and Bang opens the door. “Jagiya! I’m home!” A boy with a sweater with bunny ears pouces Bang and gives him a hug.
“Bang! Where were you. I haven’t seen you all week! What if I had an error with my system!” Zelo puffs out his cheeks and pouts.
Bang leans back towards Yoseob and whispers “Translation: what if I became sick.” Bang leans forward and ruffles Zelo’s hair. “You’re a adolescent robot. The only thing I have to worry about is you not charging your batteries.” Zelo peeks over and sees Yoseob.
“Omo! Who’s this!?”
“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Kim Seunghyun” Yoseob sticks his hand out for a handshake.
Zelo grabs his hand and yells “I’m Zelo! The robot from Planet Matoki!” Zelo smiles and shakes his hand “It’s an honor to meet an earthling. I haven’t seen an earthling in ages.”
“What do you mean? You see Bang all the time’”
With eyes wide open and the signs of shock present he answers “Bang’s an alien from Planet Matoki! His name from his home planet is Shi Shi Mato.”
“Really? Then what’s your home planet name?”
“It’s To To Mato! You know I was so shocked when I heard that you humans eat tomatoes so I’m scared to death of leaving this place. I hardly ever leave now. I’m like a hermit crab.”
“Aww.... You’re so cute!”
Zelo stomps his foot and yells “I’m not cute!” Seeing this causes Bang and Yoseob to bust out laughing.
“Aigoo... You’re so cute.”says Bang while he pinches his cheek.
“Stop that!” Zelo slaps his hand away and storms out. “I’m not cute!” yells Zelo while he slams the door.
“Ahh... Isn’t he something.”
“Yeah he sure is.”
“Hey you can crash in the extra room just down the hall. I’m going to go back to work. Why don’t you get settled?”
“Oh ok” Bang exits the apartment and Yoseob walk to his new room.
He lies down on his new bed and whispers “It’s only temporary don’t get too comfortable.”