Chapter 1

Mr. Omma (씨가 엄마)

"HAHAHAHA!" Tao laughed heartily watching comedy movies on tv. He keeps replay the same part where the clown were hit himself with a pan. The others was just sigh, not able to do anything. "I wonder when Tao will mature?" Kris shook his head stalemate as he went to kitchen getting a glass of water. Sudden Luhan heard noise at outside so he make his way to door and found a cute boy were scratching his nails on their small speaker.

Luhan squatting for a closer look on Lu Shen's face. Weird. Why his face was like me?

"Hey cute kid. Why you're stand here alone? Where is your parents?" I asked nicely, try not to scare him. "Appa!" he hugged my neck tightly. I stunned. Appa? Since when I become your appa?

"I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong person." I let go of the embrace and quickly straighten my body. He pouts, looking down sadly. Guilt began to overwhelm me. I then noticed something. "May I take a look at it?" I pointed at the small red paper that has been folded perfectly in his shirt pocket. "Sure." He issued the paper and stretch it to me without hesitation.

Dear Luhan,

                How are you? I hope you are in pink of health. It has been a while since we last met. I wonder how was your looks now. I bet you are cuter than before.

                The real purpose of me writing this letter is to let you know that the little boy is your our son. His name is Lu Shen. I had to leave him to you for a while. I promise after I finished my work, I will immediately take him back and will never bother you again.

Please take care of yourself and Lu Shen. Goodbye.

 Sincerely,

Lu Shen's mother

 

Fak, fak, fak. Oh god, I can't believe this!

The letter dropped from my hand. I slowly narrowing my body to Lu Shen. His small body easily lifted by me into the house. They all looked at me puzzled.

"Luhan, who's that kid? Yah! Luhan. I'm talking to you. Yah!!!" Xiu Min stomped his feet when Luhan completely ignoring his question and continued walking until he reached the room.

"You must feel cold right?" I immediately cover him with a blanket thick as his body is trembling badly. "Sleep well, my son." I whispered, give him a peck on cheeks before step out of the room.

"Is it true?" Lay asked while holding the letter, his eyes was grow bigger. "Let me read." Kris took the letter from his hand. His poker face was lost in the blink of an eye after reading the entire contents of the letter. damn !

"What the most important now is we must keep away him from Soo Man ssi. If he find out about this, you will be dead meat." Kris motioning his thumb in 'you die' way. I swallowed. I don't want to die young. What should I do?


P/S: Pheww.... first chapter is done. Now Luhan is in dilemma. He need to make the decision soon or X_X NOO!!!!

Btw, take a minute to admire how cute was Luhan is.

#Sorry for my bad grammar/ spelling/ vocabulary or whatsoever. English is not my first language.

 

and lastly from me,

Hahaha he always with his OH face. OMG! So cute :3

Okay bye all. Annyeong!