Which Side To Take?

Because Hongstar Loves You

*Your pov*

"Unnie???!" i screamed. Her eyes widened and she's surprised to see Hongki beside her. "What happened here?" i tried to control my anger. Hongki suddenly got up and touched his head.

"Where am i? arghh my head hurts!" Hongki said while touching his head.

"Hongki-ah! What did you do to me?" Yoonmi started to cry. "Yoonmi?? What are you doing here?" Hongki is surprised to see unnie also.

"Enough!!" i hit the door hard. I glared at Hongki and Yoonmi. If glaring can kill people, they would be dead by now. "MinMi~ i dont know what happened" Hongki stand up and only covered by his boxer. "MinMi-ah.. Hongki slept with me. I'm afraid.. Ottokaji?" unnie cried harder. "MinMi please listen to me, jebal~" Hongki walk towards me.

"Shut up!! Dont walk closer to me!" i yelled. "What really happened? Did you guys.." i cant afford to say the words.."Did you guys do anything?" i looked at both of them. Then unnie pointed her finger to something on the floor. Its a C*****. you know what it is. i looked back at Hongki, "Did you really do it with unnie?" i started to cry.

"No MinMi.. I dont know..I dont remember anything" Hongki looked frustrated. Unnie cant stop crying.

"What are you doing here in the first place,huh? Wae Hongki wae??" Hongki sit down and looked down, seems like his head is still in pain. "Unnie!! What are you doing here also? Did you plan all this? DID YOU??" i screamed and clenched my fist. I'm really pissed. "The important thing is we already slept together" unnie said still sobbing. "NO!! I dont think we did it!" Hongki denied it.

"I've had enough already!" i wanted to leave then Hongki grab my wrist. "Dont come and find me.. Just dont!" i ran then drove as fast as i can. I went to my another house. I just wanted to be alone. It hurts me too much whenever i think about it. 

*Hongki's pov*

What have i done? Did i really do it? But i dont remember anything...This must be Yoonmi's plan!

"You planned all this. Right??" i said angrily.

"My plan or not, you have slept with me! You've seen everything!" she said while wiping her tears. I bet shes faking her tears.

"NO! You know its not true!! Why cant you accept that i only love MinMi! Only her!" i said

She suddenly get angry, "You make out with me!! Remember that!!" she yelled then left the room. I searched for my phone, my phone is switched off. Who did it? I called Jonghun straight away to fetch me at the house.

I tried to recall what happened earlier but i really cant remember anything. The only thing i remember my head started to ache then i fainted. When i regain my consciousness, im in one bed with Yoonmi. ARGHH what actually happened? FTIsland members arrived.

"Hyung! kwenchana? What happened?" Seunghyun asked.

"Where's Minmi? ya wae geurae? oh?" Jonghun said.

I sigh.. then i told them the story. "Jaejin-ah.. did Minmi really invite me to go here?" i asked him.

"Aniya~ Yoonmi noona told me that MinMi have a surprise for you" im right. Yoonmi planned all this. I must explain this to MinMi.

*Yoonmi's pov*

MY EVIL PLAN WORKED!!! I should celebrate this! Actually Hongki didnt even touch nor make out with me. I just did everything that make it looks like we slept together. 

Pabo MinMi and Hongki! I cant wait to hear that you guys break up! I went inside my house smiling widely.

"Yoonmi.. where is your sister? Shes not at home" umma asked. "Oh forgot to tell you, she stayed at her friend's house tonight" i made up story. "Ah arasso~ ppali go to sleep now. Its midnight already" umma said.

I can sleep happily right now!

*Your pov*

I lay on my bed i cant seem to fall asleep. I cant erase everything i saw with my own eyes. Half of me wanted to believe what Hongki said, half of me doubt about him. And i have this feeling that unnie planned all this. ARGHH i do not know what to believe anymore. My phone keep on ringing, its either phone calls or text messages from Hongki. I throw away my phone. I dont want to hear anything right now. 

The sun rises up.. I cant sleep lastnight, i just cant stop thinking about it. I went back home then i saw Hongki outside the gate then he knocked on my window, begging me to come out. At first i refused but then seeing his face that keep begging me, i give in.

"What?" i said coldly.

"It is all Yoonmi's plan!" Hongki said.

"Dont make an accusation Hongki. Do you have any proof that she did this? or you just wanna cover yourself to not be blame on" well, im still angry at him.

"Jaejin told me that Yoonmi told him you want to make a surprise for me! She gave him the address for me to go there and thats where you saw everything!" He explained to me.

"But why are you in one bed with HER? Why?" i emphasized the word 'her'. I wanted to believe him but i need more explanation before i do so.

"I wanted to drink mineral water. just that. then all i remember i fainted then woke up next to Yoonmi. Thats it" he really wanted me to believe him. 

Come to think of it, unnie maybe really did planned all this judging from her unsatisfied of me being together with Hongki.

"But did you touch her? Seriously? Did you do it with her?" i asked him again. 

"I dont know.. I dont remember anything"

"I dont want to hear that answer! Tell me the truth!" i said.

"OK.. NO!! Please..just believe me" i dont know Hongki... i didnt answer him.

"You didnt believe me, right? Ok its up to you. I cant force you to believe in me anymore. I understand eveything. Its really hard to believe when im telling you the truth, right?" he said. I know he was being sarcastic to me and i know he is disappointed.

Believe him or not? i looked down at my shoes.

He started to walk away.. He walked slowly while looking down with both of his hand inside his pocket.. Aishh ottokae?

"Hongki, wait!!" i yelled at him. But he didnt stop walking.. I chased him and grab his wrist.. He turned around to face me.

"I believe you. I'm just afraid.. I dont know.. My mind is still in a mess. But I chose to trust you" i said to him looking directly into his eyes. God please make things better for both of us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last update for tonight keke KEEP READING MY FANFIC! ^^

                     COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBES PLEASE! Thank You!