It can't be...

Our arranged marriage

Monday,2p.m.

 

Sulli's POV:

Urghhh..stupid Taemin!!That boy is just in my head again.Then,I recalled our kiss."Aissshhhh"I said while scratching my head which caused to mess my hair and I didn't even bother.I went downstairs quickly and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.I got a small packet of biscuits and opened it.As,I was taking one biscuit from the packet someone ringed the doorbell.I didn't respond.Until,for the third time.I went to open the door.I saw a woman who looked like 30 and a boy a very very young boy.He reminded me of someone.Then I snapped and I knew that was Taemin.I relized he actually came.The woman quickly said"Owh..my you must be?".I just answered"I am Sulli".She looked happy and took out her phone.She quickly showed me her phone.I looked at her phone and was shocked."Please,come in"I said.She smiled and walked in followed by Taemin.He smirked as he walked in.I wanted to punch him hard.But,I can't because of his mother.

 

End of POV

 

Taemin's POV:

I took a sit beside my mom and took a glance at Sulli who my wife to be.I saw her look and smiled.My Mother said"Sulli,do you know why we are here?".She just gave a simple shook."It's because your getting married to Taemin"she said and I just smiled.She got up and said"Huh??You gotta be ki-kid-kiddin m--me"she said and looked at me.I gave a simple shook on my head.She fell on the couch and I laughed."What you laughing at you..."she said and pointed at me.I laughed even more and she sat beside me and quickly pulled me out from my sit and pushed me to the kitchen.My mother looked at what Sulli was doing and I was blushing as red as a tomato.

 

Sulli:Is your mother really sure about this?

Taemin:I don't wanna marry you but I must"lying"

Sulli:You gotta be kidding me right??

Taemin:Nopee...not at all.

Sulli:You gotta be crazy then*goes out from kitchen*

Taemin:You got it all wrong already*follows her*

Sulli:*sits on couch*

Taemin:*sits beside her*

Mrs Lee:Ok,Taemin.I wanna go meet Sulli's mother.

Taemin:Ok.

Sulli:Bye auntie.

Mrs Lee:No,eomma.

Sulli:*blushes*Bye e-eomm-eomma.

Mrs Lee:Good girl...Bye kids

Taelli:Bye!!

 

After she left...

 

Sulli:*pouts and swings feet*

Taemin:What is wrong with you?

Sulli:What??

Taemin:Since your my to become wife I can do this..*puts arm around her shoulder*

Sulli:Yahh...you ert*steps on feet and stomps to room*

Taemin:Owhh...*follows her*

Sulli:Aishhh...you again.*falls on bed*

Taemin:*tickles her body*

Sulli:*screams*Stop it Taemin!!

Taemin:Not until you call me oppa.

Sulli:Why should I??

Taemin:*gets on bed and tickles more*

Sulli:Get of--of--of me!!*laughs*

Taemin:Nope never for life until oppa is being heard.

Sulli:Fine

Taemin:The word??

Sulli:Stop it..op.oppa!!

Taemin:You win

Sulli:*kicks off the bed*

Taemin:*hits on bottom*Owh....

Sulli:That's what you get for tickling me dumb