Chapter Two.

The Theatre Backroom.

It was a really bad day for the dazed sophomore.  The incident this morning had his mind, and not to mention his body, confused.  It felt good, he could not deny that, but, WITH A GUY?!?  That was just unheard og!!

Zelo had heard of two guys doing "it" before, but had never thought of "it" with a guy.

The young male dragged his feet as he finally walked through the doors of his thrid period class.  The class was alive with gossip, his eyes quickly found his way around.  He dodged and tried to avoid his classmates.  With a soft sigh, he found his seat next to the window and looked out the window over the large courtyard.  Students ran for the gate, trying to get into school ground before it was too late.  Others stopped to talk to each other before going to class.  The blonde haired Sophomore smiled lightly to himself.right eyed female as she took he

The smile morphed into a frown as a sharp pain crossed his back.  The cut was beginning to throb once more.  He had wrapped his back up with so much gauze, he felt like he was wearing a corset.

Suddenyl, something hit his back, and he keeled forward onto his desk.  The cut throbbed, and soon, his entire back felt pain.

"Morning Zeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooo~!!!!" a voice said with a certain cheerful tone.  Zelo did not have to look back at the female.

"Morning noona," Zelo croaked, trying not to cry in pain.

"Gwenchana~?" asked the bright eyed female as she took her seat in front of him.

Zelo's forehead was placed firmly against the cold desk top.  "Annya..." he sighed, the pain finally subsiding.  The male reluctantly sat up and smiled at the wide eyed female.

"Stop torturing him yeobo," laughed a chipper voice from behind Zelo.  The girls face lit up, and she almost squealed with joy.  An arm wrapped around Zelo's shoulder.

"Himchan! Stop it!" Zelo yelled, trying to push the male off of him.  Himchan was blowing into his ear, and it oddly turned Zelo on.  "Sit down!"

Himchan smiled, and took his seat next to his girlfriend.  The girl squealed with joy as the boy kissed her cheek.

Zelo smiledd meekly at the couple, his heart aching in his chest.  He soon found himself looking out the window once more.  The class went quiet as he sank into his own world, the murmuring stopped.

His mind went blank, the teacher standing in front of the class.  Zelo was still in his own world.  His mind suddenly flashed with images of the male on the bus.  Bang Yong-Guk.

"Bang Young-Guk," the teacher announced.  Zelo's eyes widdened as the name was repeated.  He slowly turned to look at the teacher, but his eyes locked with the blonde males eyes.  Zelo gasped, almost falling back in his seat.

The entire class turned around to look at the male.  Zelo's face flushed a bright red.  "Okay," the teacher laughed, returning to the situation at hand.  "Go ahead, and sit next to Zelo, up there."  The teacher pointed right at Zelo, and the male felt as if he were going to die.

"WAE?!" yelled Zelo, his mouth dropping open, and his heart stopping.

Young-Guk gave a knowing smile as he made his way to his new seat.

No! Zelo panicked in his mind. NO! DO NOT SET HIM HERE!

The blonde male smiled at Zelo and said, "well, we meet again, huh?"

The blonde male could not breath.  Zelo nodded slightly, trying his best to scoot away from the other male.  His heart was pounding in his ears as he felt his face flush.

"I am Bang Young-Guk, nice to meet you,"  the male smiled, holding out his hand for a hand shake.  Zelo gulped loudly, looking down at Young-Guk's hand as if it were infected wiht a disease.

"Z-Z-Zelo," the blonde male stuttered, still not wanting to shake his hand.

Young-Guk withdrew his hand and shrugged going back to the teacheres lecture.

-A few hours later-

After lunch, Zelo walked ouhe slaps were so hard that he could feel the cut reopen.  Zelo walked out of the cafeteria, his face distorted in pain.  Evidentally, it was "hit Zelo in the Back Day".  Unfortunately, he did not get the memo, and a whole bunch of people were having a free for all as they slapped his back.  They had slapped his back so hard that he could feel the cut reopen.  It was time to change his bandages.

The halls wre more or less empty at this time.  Everyone either at clubs or lunch.  Where was Zelo headed you ask?  Well, to the theatre, duh.  To be honest, he wa s headed to the very quiet back room.  Room 102-A to be exact.

Going through the doors of the theatre, the young male smiled.  It was quiet.  The drama club was not meeting today.  Thank God.

His heart calmed as he walked up the stage steps and walked into the left wing.  Slowly, he dragged his feet as he saw thee door.  It was right in sight.  His bag that was slung over his shoulder was dropped to the ground, and he began to drag it.  He stopped, inches  away from the door.  With a small sigh, he grabbed the knob and turned it.  He slowly pushed the door open, his smile fading as his eyes widdened.  There was another person in the room!

The figure stood next to the window, the only thing that reflected light was the glod, blonde hair that shined in the sunlight.  Zelo dropped his bagm his heart thumping loudly in his chest.  "Young-Guk?" asked Zelo aloud, his voice cracking a bit.  Young-Guk slowly turned his head.

"Dongseang-ah," Young-Guk smiled, his pretty white teeth shinning.

Zelo gulped loudly, his throat strangely dry.  "W-what are you doing here?"  Zelo gently shut the door as he watched the male.  His heart was beating loudly in his ears.  He threw his bag on one of the chairs that wer near the door.  The young male looked intently at the male, his eyes narrowing as if to accuse Zelo of something.

The blonde looked down, a smiled crossing his face.  "I found this room by chance.  It was way too noisy in the cafeteria," Young-Guk began, looking back up at the male.  "Why do you want to know?"

"Because this is my sanctuary!" Zelo practically yelled, pointing his fingere at the ground.

A scoff escaped Young-Guk's mouth.  "Well, not anymore."

That was it.  Zelo thought that this guy was a good guy.  Frankly, he was pissing Zelo off even more.  With an enraged huff, Zelo exploded.  "Just because you are the heir to some big named company," he began, with not signs of stopping, "does not mean that you can claim everything as your own!"  Zelo backed up a bit as he noticed Young-Guk get closer.  "You probably think that everything is yours since yu are so damn rich!"

"Zelo," Young-Guk whispered.  HIs eyes finally locked with the young males eyes.  Those cold brown eyes held Zelo's gaze.  "Calm down."

The blonde haired kid widdened his eyes.  "Do not tell me to calm down!" he shouted, cringing in pain.  He soon ound himself pushed up against the wall, Young-Guk's arms on either side of his shoulders, forming a steal cage, locking thee young male in place.  "G-get of o-o-of m-me!" Zelo yelled again, this time, trying to get the older male off of him.

"No," Young-Guk growled, "Not until you calm down."

Zelo watched the males expression intently.  His face did not change.  HIs mouth was still, those perfect lips not quivering at all.  Then his eyes.  Young-Guk's eyes were the same as well.  A cold, unwavering brown, that held...lonliness.  Zelo knew that this male was lonely.

"Are you calm?" Young-Guk asked, smiling a bit.

Zelo nodded.

"Good," he smiled, letting the other male go.  Zelo winced in pain, falling forward towards Young-Guk.  The older male reached for Zelo, and caught him. "What's wr--" he stopped, his eyes resting on Zelo's back.  His school uniform was drenched in blood.  "What happened?" Young-Guk asked, demanding an answer.  Zelo stood to his feet.

"It's nothing," Zelo sighed, shaking his head.  He slowly walked over to his bag and grabbed out the bandages that he had packed.  Sloqly, he took off the school vest, and put it in his bag.

"Tell me," Young-Guk demanded, turning Zelo around.  His eyes went straight to Zelo's shirt, and he slowly began undoing the buttons.  Zelo's face turned a bright red. 

"It was my mother," Zelo growled, trying to swat away Young-Guk's hands.  "I can do that myself."

Young-Guk let out a low growl as he ed the shirt still.  "I will help," he said, his eyes still looking at the shirt.  "Do not take my kindness for weakness."

The younger male nodded, his blush darkening on his face.  In silence, Young-Guk finally ed the last button.  Zelo gulped loudly as the older male gently slipped the shirt off his shoulders, showing Zelo's beautiful mily white skin.  Zelo's blush darkened even more.

Young-Guk smiled.  "You have such beautiful skin," he commented, looking admirably at the males collar bone.

"Do not tease me," the other male whispered.  The shirt was stripped from Zelo's body, and the smile on Young-Guk's face widdened.  "Stop staring so intently," Zelo scolded.

"I am so sorry," the older male chuckled, "but the color of your skin...is so bewitching."

The blushing dongseang had to look away.  His heart beat furiously in his chest.

"Turn around," the male demanded, turning the male around.  Zelo placed both his hands against the wall.  Slowly, Young-Guk's hands glided over Zelo's back, gently.  The younger male almost let out an uncontrolable moan.  The older male smiled wide.  "You alright?" he asked, peeling away at the bandages.

"Yeah," the younger replied, not bothering to look back at the other.  Zelo felt the olders hands quickly work at the bandages.  A cold hand gently rested on the small of Zelo's back.  The young male softly hissed at the contact.

There was silence once more, only the sound of the bandage wrappers being opened could be heard.  Zelo felt uneasy as he felt Young-Guk's eyes bore into his back back.  "K-kamsamida," Zelo whispered, inaudible to Young-Guk.

"Mwuh?" asked Young-Guk, not looking up from Zelo's back.

Zelo blushed again.  His ears were finally getting hot.  "Kamsamida," he said once more, "hyung."

Suddenly, the activity stopped.  There was pure, dead silence.  Zelo's eyes closed at the moment, not wanting to see, or hear, Young-Guk's expression.  The male slowly opened his eyes, almost disgruntled to hear the activity stop.  His mind, and heart, went wild.  Slowly, he turned around only to see the male staring at him with a dazed look...and a bright red streak, clear as daylight, going across his face.

"H-hyung?" Zelo asked, making an odd face.

Young-Guk shook his head.  "Bianhae," he smiled softly, the lonely glint turning into happiness.  "It's just...I never expected you of all people...to call me 'hyung'."

Zelo's face went hot, he stood up straight, and reached for his shirt.  "Do not get used to it," he warned, jockingly.

Young-Guk stopped the male by pressing his lips against Zelo's.  One hand caught Zelo's wrist, the other wrapping around the small of Zelo's back.