One-Shot

The Half Sisters

 

In 1989 God let one of their most trusted angel down to earth to do good deeds, but things turn bad when she met a vampire. From the really first moment he saw her and she saw him they knew that they were meant to be, they were together until one year later when the Gods knew about their must trusted angel betray their world and broke the rules. The Gods came down with other angels and took her away, he try fighting for her but nothing works as they are to powerful for the vampire to stop them. He watch as they took her back to heaven, he has never cry for anyone before until she was taken from her.

 

"Jae, she will find a way to come back." his sister words made him stop crying and stood up, he and his two sisters disappear into the night.

 

It's been almost the whole day since Taeyeon the angel that broke the rule seem her love Jaejoong and her sisters try their best to make her happy. The angel notice that her belly was getting big and felt something kicking from inside her, she look down and she knew what it was. Her three sisters came to her room when she call for them, she told them about the baby. "We need to take you to earth." "Sooyeon do you think we can do that." she look at her two younger sister and look at the oldest of them all." We have to if we want it to live."

 

The angels took their sister Taeyeon down to earth at the end of the day, they were in this forest when this couple that were hunting found them. "What are you girls doing out here in the forest?" ask the older male, the girls turn and saw them and stood up." We wont hurt you." they heard a lady voice. She came out from behind her husband and look at the girls and saw one on the floor. "Let me help her." walk towards them when Sunkyu and Sooyeon stood in front of her. Their oldest sister told her two younger sister to back down, and the older lady went to check on her."You going to give birth, we have to take you out of here." she turn to look at her husband. He walk over to them and look at the young girl on the ground breathing heavily.

 

The three girls follow the old man and women to their home, they put Taeyeon in a room and had two girls stay with her while other one gets water heated. As the youngest Miyoung heating the water they heard baby crying, she quickly ran up and saw each of her sister holding three baby."Three baby?" she said looking at each and everyone in the room."Come say hello." said the older women. She walk out of the room leaving them to have some time together. After few moment together Taeyeon and her sisters came down to meet the couple that help them. The older women was surprise that she was able to walk after giving birth to three beautiful girls." Auntie, me and my sisters has to leave before they know we are gone." the couple look at each other and back to the four young girls. "Where are you going?" "We aren't human." said the oldest "What?" said the couple.

 

After Taeyeon and her sisters told the couple who they are and what the baby could be they didn’t get scared, the girls flew into the sky as the couple carry the baby in their arms.

 

One day in heaven is like one year on earth, the angels came to earth to check on the three girls that they left behind for this couple they met in the forest. Only Miyoung, Sooyeon and Sunkyu came down since their older sister Taeyeon is punish. When the three angel saw the women talking and playing with the baby while the man went hunting. When the women saw the three girls she smile and stood up." Girls you came back." "We did say we will be back." said the oldest of them three. "Come sit down, the kids are already gowning bigger." the three girls smile. Sunkyu and Sooyeon each pick up a child and Miyoung just sat there with the youngest. They all play with each other until they saw someone coming, the girls stood up when they saw him. "Hello." said the three girls. "Hello girls." he smile. Miyoung walk over to him." Did you get anything?" she ask and he shake his head.

 

The girls can only stay couple hours before going back to heaven, before leaving they left some things for them. "Boa when we leave, take the kids and go inside and don’t come out until morning." she look at them. "Why?" "We want to help you guys for taking care of our sister baby." said the youngest. Ok." said both Boa and Yunho. They wave bye to the three angels and went inside the house. The next morning on earth they came out of the house and saw a lot of chicken, pigs, and a small garden inside the gate. Boa decided to pick some veggies and take it to town to sell, she took one of the baby with her leaving Yunho with two. It' was getting late when Boa and Yuri came home, they sold all the things that she bought to town and bought some new cloth for Yunho and the kids. "Yunho, did you bath Yoona and Seohyun yet?" "Not yet, I didn’t have time." she smile at her husband. "Ok, go get the water heated and I'll bath the kids." "Ok." stood up and walk outside to get water out of the well, he went to boil the water so its warm for the kids.

 

When the three baby turn 3 years of age when Seohyun bite Boa, she drop dead on the floor and Yunho ran to her, he pick Seohyun up and put her by the bed then ran back to see what happen to his wife Boa. "Boa, are you ok? What's wrong?" try waking her up, he carry her to the bed and lay her down. He look at Seohyun and she crawl to him."Bite." he looked at Seohyun." Bite? Bite what Seohyun." Seohyun grab Yunho finger and put it in , she bite his finger and he also drop on the bed. She started to cry and her two sister walk to her. "Hyu." she look at her sisters "I bite uncle, aunty." "Ok..they sleep." Yuri took the youngest hand and walk to their room, she put them to bed. The next morning Boa and Yunho woke up and came over to the kids room. When Seohyun woke up and saw them she reach her hand out. "Uncle, aunty." her little voice was calling for them.

 

Yunho and Boa were hungry for blood, they take turn to go find some blood in the forest. After Yunho came back Boa went to  look for food herself. When the three angels came back they told them what happen, they went to look at Seohyun teeth. "Little Seo, open wide." said Sunkyu. Seohyun open and they look at the fangs, then check Yuri and Yoona."They don’t have fangs?" said Sooyeon." How is it that Little Seo have it and her older sister doesn’t?" Miyoung ask. "We don’t know." the angels had to go back to heaven before anyone notices they were gone, they told their older sister Taeyeon about her three daughters. She was happy they are doing good without their parents. "Taeyeon, little Seo has fang." she look at the second oldest with a worry look." She already change Boa and Yunho." said Miyoung.Taeyeon looked sad to heard that one of her daughters can change people to vampire. "Yuri and Yoona doesn’t have fangs." Sunkyu added so their sister had a little hope. "Thank you for watching them." the three angels had to go back to their house.

 

When the girls turn 13 years of age their three angel aunties came back but to say good." Girls, we cant come down to earth anymore." "Why?" said the three girls."The Gods found out that we been sneaking around and we just wanted to come by and say goodbye to you." Sooyeon turn to face Boa. "Please take care of the girls well, if fate favor them to find their parents again we all will met again somedays." said Sooyeon. "Please be well, don’t get in trouble." the three angels step back from the three half angels." Goodbye for now, take care of each other." they disappear in front of their eyes.

 

Gods has also giving the sisters their punish for breaking the rules, but their punishment wasn’t as long as Taeyeon.

 

Yunho and Boa decided to move the girls into the city where they can go school, be normal like other kids. The half angels were able to walk in daylight like human but full blood vampire couldn’t, as the girls starts their school year as middle school kids other kids at that school weren't to fond of the three girls. Yuri had shoulder length hair, with darker skin color. Yoona skin wasn’t as dark as Yuri and she had longer hair then Yuri. Seohyun had the longest hair out of the three, she was whiter then her two older sister. Many kids didn’t like them because they only keep to themselves and stares at people. One day Yuri got into a fight with another girl for calling her a ugly, Yuri punch her and she fell down. Seohyun and Yoona were about to step in when the teacher stop them. "You, You. To the office now." she shouted at Yuri and other girl. They both follow the teacher to the office and the two sister follow after.

 

When the girls got home when their aunty and uncle were in the living room waiting for them, Yuri knew why they were waiting for her."Aunty its not my fault, she call me ugly." she walk up to Yuri. "Yuri your not ugly, kids only say that because they want to be cute like you girls." she hug all three girls. The girls couldn’t eat human food as much since they enjoy blood more, but their on diet.

 

When the girls finish middle school and headed for high school they were beautiful, girls wants their look, boys wants to be their boyfriends. The girls got more hate then in middle school, one day Seohyun was walking to class when she felt a bag over her head and they drag her out, they took her to this forest and one of the girls punch and kick her before leaving her there. She remove the bag and look around, she stood up. "Where the hell am i?" she said looking around again. Seohyun was walking around until she saw someone, she hide from that person and the next thing she knew someone pin her against the tree and his hand were on her neck."Who are you?" she looked at him. She kick him and he felt it but it wasn’t as strong, she kick him one more time and he let go, her wings came out and she flew higher away from the man below. He shouted at Seohyun before she could fly away." You’re an angel?" she look down at him. "I'm half angel." he looked confuse. "Half? Half of what?" "I'm half angel half vampire." he stood there shock, he thought of Taeyeon.

 

At school both Yuri and Yoona were looking for her but couldn’t find her in school, they came home and told Boa and Yunho what happen. They all went out looking for baby Seo, they check the city everywhere then outside the city. They went into the same forest that the student drop Seohyun off. They were running around when a smell caught Yuri and Yunho nose, they ran towards the blood smell. There Seohyun was drinking bloods from a deer and three other people with her." Seohyun." said her sister, she look up and the male of the group jump in front of Seohyun. "Jae, she my sister." he turn to look at the young girl in front of him." Who he?" "He my uncle." Jaejoong back down and Seohyun ran to Yuri."How did you get here?" "Someone cover my eyes and drop me here." "Who are they?" she look at her sister." Where Yoona and aunty?" "There looking for you too Seohyun." said the Yunho.

 

They waited for Boa and Yoona to come, when they came everyone sit down and Seohyun told her sisters what happen. The two older girls didn’t know what to say. But found their voice and speak out." If your our father, why didn’t you save our mom?" said the oldest "I try, but the Gods were to powerful." he said a bit sad thinking back to the year he lost her. "Why don’t we just go and get mom?" said the youngest. "Easy said then don’t."

 

The girls decided to come live with their father and get to know him, both Yunho and Boa came along since they promise to protect the girls. And follow their creator, many years went by and it was the end of Taeyeon 20years for breaking the rules. She and her sisters came down to earth and found them all together, Taeyeon ran to hug Jaejoong and he hug her back. The girls went up to their aunty and hug them. "Taeyeon these are your girls." said Sooyeon she turn around to face her daughters. "Wow, why are you guys so tall..your father." turn to look at Jae and back at the girls" Isn't really tall." with that the people around them laugh, Jae walk up to the girls and their mother. "My wife isnt really tall either." she give him a glare, and he hug her.

 

Ever since the girls came back to earth they left their wings in heaven so they couldn't find them but the Gods saw and knew where they are. They decide to let them go after Taeyeon already was punish for 20years. This family became a big odd clam but the love they have for each other was strong.

 

Ok, so this is the end of my one-shot story of Half Sisters..what do you think? It's ok right..^^ haha..as long as you guys like it I'm happy..fighting everyone.