Our First Met.

The One That Got Away.

 

Flashback

My name is Park Chaewon. I’m one hundred percent a Korean but I was transferred into a highschool in Vancouver, Canada. I never thought that I found a guy here that I didn’t expect to love him for years. I still remembered the very first day I met the love of my life. It was after school and summer. The weather was so hot and the sun shone brightly. I could seriously felt the warm breeze on my skin. The rays of the sun was too bright so I put on my shades. I walked to go home from school since my house wasn’t that far. “Wow...” Finally there’s a striking red Mustang across the road that was really eye-catched me and moreover, the driver. Maybe the owner of the car, I’m not sure. To be very honest, he was so good looking. From far away, I could saw his bright porcelain skin and the curved of his perfect reddish lips which was smiling at me? What? Seriously? I turned around to make sure there was nobody at me and it was true, he was smiling at me since there was no one behind me. I just simpered and my heart skipped a beat. I continued to walk home. Then after 2 minutes, I heard someone whistled. I was wondering and I just pretend I heard nothing. “Hey!” There was someone who was calling me and guess what? He even threw a pebble at me just in case he wanted me to notice him. “You are so r-“ “What?” He asked me with a smile on his face. It was the guy with the red Mustang! Why did the hell he followed me?

 

Hello, I’m Wu Fan”. He greeted me and we were shaking hand. “Chaewon.. Park Chaewon”. At one glance, he seriously look like an English but then, he look like a Chinese. “You’re a Chinese, don’t you?” I asked him because of my curiosity. “I’m from here but I’m Chinese mix”, he answered me with a really deep voice. “Nice Mustang, W-wufan” I told him. His lips curved a smile and he wiggled his brownish eyebrows at me. “Wanna take a ride?”. I just nodded and went into his Mustang. When I thought about this, I was seriously such a fool girl this time, I don’t think much if Wu Fan was a bad guy or going to kidnap me and did something bad. That was me, I can’t stand handsome guys because am too obsessed with them. Wu Fan drove the Mustang and we had a great conversations. He got a good sense of humour and was a sweet talker. He knew how to make me laugh and never ever failed at it. I told him that I came from Korea and it was amazing how Wu Fan could even talk in Korean language. He was damn genius. He his radio-head and we sang all of the songs together. Though it was my first day I met him, I felt like I already knew him for years. Wu Fan was too amiable and talkative. He could socialize so well.

 

The next days were also the same. We met almost every single day. One day, Wu Fan asked me to go to the beach to take a stroll with him since summer weren’t even ended yet. “You ever dated a guy?” he asked me. I silenced for awhile, thought about his words. Why’d he asked me so? The sound of the waves was relaxing and so does the smelt of the sea. “I did. When I was in Korea” Wu Fan just smiled. It was a shocking thing when he took my hand and caressed it gently. “I fall in love with you and I’m serious”. Oh my God… did he just confess his feeling towards me? I felt I was in cloud nine but no, this was a reality that was happening for real. Everything got in slow motions except for Wu Fan. My heart almost went out from my chest and it was crazy. I was actually so in love with him too and he just made a confession. My tears rolled down on my cheek because I can’t help this happiness. “W-why’d you cry?” Wu Fan asked me and his face looked so worried. “I love you too!” I told him quickly and hugged him tightly. I could hear that Wu Fan’s heart was beating so fast and I giggled. His cheeks turned into tomatoes because he noticed that I heard his heartbeat. “Chaewon-ah, my heart is beating for you. You hear it, don’t you?” I nodded my head many times that made him burst into a big laughed. Wu Fan always made my day by his corny jokes. Even it wasn’t that funny, I’ll force myself to laugh.

 

It was my 18th birthday and also, it was my first time to celebrate it with Wu Fan. “Happy birthday, Chaewon. I love you” he whispered into my ear. “You love me? Then prove it Wu Fan”. My words made him frowned a little. “Y-you mean? Don’t you believe me that I love you so ing damn much? Alright, how to prove it?” he asked me with a really cool looks on his face. “Tell the world that you love me” I answered him shorts. “I love you so much” again he whispered into my ear. “Listen Wu Fan, I told you, tell the world that you love me! Why’d you told it to me?” I explained to him. I was actually only joked just to see how’d Wu Fan act. “You said tell the world that I love you. So, I told you. Because… you are my world” then he gave the sweetest smile ever after. I’m out of words, I don’t know what to say because he was so sweet and adorable. I gave a pecked on his lips that made him so blushed. “Hey, I’ve something special for your birthday!” he told me and pulled my hand. After that, he got me in his Mustang. I was wondering where did the hell he’ll drive me away? After a two kilometers journey, Wu Fan stopped his Mustang in front of the tattoo’s shop.

 

 

When both of us went into the tattoo’s shop, the worker smiled at us. “Can I help you?” the girl asked. “Uhm, we would like to carve matching tattoos. Me and her” Wu Fan pointed at me. After long hours at the shop, we finally got matching tattoos. We had infinite and love shaped tattoos at our wrist. “I love you, till infinity and beyond” Wu Fan whispered into my ear and I’m blushed. It was 8.30 in the night and Wu Fan drove me to the dance club. “It is a special night tonight, I tell the people to prepare something good for my girl” Kris pulled my hand and we went inside the club. I can see there was a big banner with the words “Happy Birthday, Princess”. Wu Fan was smiling so wide while I’m crying. “Thanks for everything, I love you” I hugged Wu Fan. Then, the DJ tuned on the music. Wu Fan and I danced crazily while the people screamed loudly for us. I felt like I was a real princess. Yes, Wu Fan was the only one who can make me felt like a princess. After midnight came, then Wu Fan drove me away to my home. I couldn’t ever forget my 18th birthday. It was the best birthday I ever had in my entire life. 
 
 
Sometimes, Wu Fan would always sneak into my room in the midnight, through the window. He always shocked me while I was in my dreamland. I knew, he always came when he can’t sleep and kept thinking of me, so that’s it. He came to meet me even it was midnight. We climbed to the rooftop and looked at upon the stars. “Look, there are a lot of stars!” I pointed at the dark shimmering skies.  But, Wu Fan not even to care a pin of my words, he kept staring at me. “What?” I asked him and simpered. “You’re so beautiful, I’m so lucky to have you as my girlfriend”. I hugged him tightly. I really love him. He always met me with his sweet words. “One day I’ll marry you, and we’ll have a lot of kids. We’ll see them grow up together into a good kid and both of us will grow up old. Then, die together” Wu Fan said while his pair if shining eyes looked at the night skies. I just smiled. Wu Fan had always talked about our future like he had a clue though we don’t. That was my stupid boy, I love him till my last breathe. I swear to God. 
 
To be continued...
 

Done. So what do you guys think? Well it's not finish yet. I hope you guys love it. Will continue writing later. Thanks for reading anyway. Bye! ;D